KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Shin Gouki/Link vs Sephiroth/Kratos

Shin Gouki/Link vs Sephiroth/Kratos
Started by: Spartan117ftw

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
K1ll3r
Bleh

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Everythign about the movie is anime, it's just CGI rather than drawn. erm

"Prove the sword passing through him didn't cut him." I lol'd.

Moot point. In an anime a delayed reaction to the cut is shown, in this it never happened.

Okay, because no cut was shown. No blood was shown. Clothes didn't get cut.

Kadaj wasn't physically injured from Omnislash when Sephiroth left.

And his clothes were also not cut.

Sephiroth attempted to block the attack (on the first one), but his sword went straight through Clouds, and Cloud.

Now you?

Why didn't Sephiroth attach All Materia to Black Materia, then it would have summoned a meteor for each enemy!!

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2010 06:37 AM
K1ll3r is currently offline Click here to Send K1ll3r a Private Message Find more posts by K1ll3r Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MooCowofJustice
Too Far Gone

Someone remind me how Omnislash being physical or magic changes Sephiroth at all? Say it's Magic, it's Cloud's magic. Ganondorf > Cloud.

Say it's physical, Ganondorf > Cloud.

All hail Scythe, King of the Sigs.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2010 08:20 AM
MooCowofJustice is currently offline Click here to Send MooCowofJustice a Private Message Find more posts by MooCowofJustice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K1ll3r
Bleh

Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
Someone remind me how Omnislash being physical or magic changes Sephiroth at all? Say it's Magic, it's Cloud's magic. Ganondorf > Cloud.

Say it's physical, Ganondorf > Cloud.

Because Screampaste thinks that Sephiroth doesn't have the same durability as Jenova. Which is surviving atmospheric entry on a meteor and subsequent landing of meteor.

Also, technically Omnislash would destroy Ganondorfs will, because that is what it does. But that is getting offtopic from this debate.

Why didn't Sephiroth attach All Materia to Black Materia, then it would have summoned a meteor for each enemy!!

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2010 09:07 AM
K1ll3r is currently offline Click here to Send K1ll3r a Private Message Find more posts by K1ll3r Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

I love how this is just a Link vs Sephiroth fight now. No love for the God of War. You know the dude who threw around a Hyrda like it was nothing and killed gods; that guy. Remember him.

And please; Cloud > Ganondorf

Kratos and Sephiroth are the winners of this match. Link and Gouki don't really have much of a chance. Link simply gets slaughtered within the first minute or so leaving Gouki to face Sephiroth and Kratos by himself. Nothing Link has done has put him above Kratos or Sephiroth.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2010 10:09 AM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Actually, Link is stronger than Kratos. Just sayin'. Sephiroth's got nothing on anyone in this thread,and Gouki can break islands, how do Akuma/Link lose such a one-sided fight, exactly?

The moon and stars aren't just shades of lead

But you wouldn't know as you rest your head.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2010 05:09 PM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maester_yoda

apparently sephiroth is a spirit or something because a solid object went through him and did nothing.......it would at least stop on his skin if he was as durable as you fffanboys think he is. OMGOZORZ OMNISLASH IS THA STRONGEST WILL BREAKING ATTACK EVER!!!!

*facepalm* weak arguement

"You do this, Sam, and its all about you, the great Sam Gerard." "Yes I am." "And you always have to win." "Yes I do."

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2010 06:11 PM
Maester_yoda is currently offline Click here to Send Maester_yoda a Private Message Find more posts by Maester_yoda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phanteros
the Shade knight

in ff no bodies cloths are ever damaged. untill ACC i think.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2010 06:34 PM
Phanteros is currently offline Click here to Send Phanteros a Private Message Find more posts by Phanteros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MooCowofJustice
Too Far Gone

Originally posted by ESB -1138
I love how this is just a Link vs Sephiroth fight now. No love for the God of War. You know the dude who threw around a Hyrda like it was nothing and killed gods; that guy. Remember him.

And please; Cloud > Ganondorf

Kratos and Sephiroth are the winners of this match. Link and Gouki don't really have much of a chance. Link simply gets slaughtered within the first minute or so leaving Gouki to face Sephiroth and Kratos by himself. Nothing Link has done has put him above Kratos or Sephiroth.

1. Whoopee.

2. Not even in the biggest Cloud fanboy's dreams.

3. I lol'd.

All hail Scythe, King of the Sigs.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2010 06:42 PM
MooCowofJustice is currently offline Click here to Send MooCowofJustice a Private Message Find more posts by MooCowofJustice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iChaos
The Embodiment of Chaos

EDIT: Nevermind.

Last edited by iChaos on Jan 2nd, 2010 at 10:39 PM

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2010 10:36 PM
iChaos is currently offline Click here to Send iChaos a Private Message Find more posts by iChaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K1ll3r
Bleh

Originally posted by Maester_yoda
apparently sephiroth is a spirit or something because a solid object went through him and did nothing.......it would at least stop on his skin if he was as durable as you fffanboys think he is. OMGOZORZ OMNISLASH IS THA STRONGEST WILL BREAKING ATTACK EVER!!!!

*facepalm* weak arguement

Obviously this person has no idea. Why are you even saying anything when you don't know anything. Why would something intangible stop on his skin?

He tried to block it, but it went right through Clouds sword and Cloud.

Look, Sephiroth isn't a spirit, Cloud is covered in SPIRIT ENERGY!!!

Omnislash is a SPIRIT ENERGY ATTACK.

Nice trolling though.

@Phanteros We are currently talking about ACC.

I guess that argument is now over and Screampaste cannot disprove the fact that OMNISLASH GOES STRAIGHT THROUGH SEPHIROTH without any physical effect.

Far out, it would have been easier to admit it straight away instead of trying to argue something that is blatantly obvious if you had seen it.

Last edited by K1ll3r on Jan 3rd, 2010 at 03:38 AM

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2010 03:34 AM
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Got a statement, or your know, anything that logically explains this? no expression Cause all I'm seeing is lulzy anime effects.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2010 03:41 AM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LLLLLink
The Juror of Courage

What does it matter? The end result is the same, unless someone is hell-bent on finding out how weak Cloud is...

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2010 03:51 AM
LLLLLink is currently offline Click here to Send LLLLLink a Private Message Find more posts by LLLLLink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K1ll3r
Bleh

Got a statement, or your know, anything that logically explains this? no expression Cause all I'm seeing is lulzy anime effects.

I don't need to, it is shown there, it is more proof then anything you have ever shown on link.

lulzy anime effects isn't an argument.

How about prove that Omnislash was physical. Go ahead, try it. Wait wait:

Explain to me logically how Omnislash works if it is physical.

Stop trolling.

Last edited by K1ll3r on Jan 3rd, 2010 at 04:00 AM

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2010 03:55 AM
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

5L makes a point, it doesn't matter. But here's how Omnislash works physicly;

You slash the guy with your sword, and he goes away.

Last edited by ScreamPaste on Jan 3rd, 2010 at 04:15 AM

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2010 04:12 AM
K1ll3r
Bleh

5L makes a point, it doesn't matter. But her'es how Omnislash works physicly;

You slash the guy with your sword, and he goes away.

That directly contradicts what we see in FF7: ACC, try again.

EDIT: I disagree, because Sephiroths durability is far greater than Shin Goukis and Links.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2010 04:13 AM
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

I lol'd. Now who's trolling?

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2010 04:16 AM
K1ll3r
Bleh

I lol'd. Now who's trolling?

I see you couldn't do it. Therefore we go off what we see in ACC.

My point is now proven Sephiroth has the durability of Jenova because Sephiroth is Jenova.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2010 04:30 AM
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

I missed the part where Sephiroth had any durability feats.

Edit: Moreover I missed the part where Omnislash, which requires a solid sword to use, suddenly becomes some mysterious non-damaging attack on someone's will and the sword is taken out of the equation completely, and how this somehow makes Sephiroth's surability better than Akuma's or Link's. In closing; I lol'd.

Last edited by ScreamPaste on Jan 3rd, 2010 at 04:36 AM

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2010 04:32 AM
K1ll3r
Bleh

I missed the part where Sephiroth had any durability feats.

Edit: Moreover I missed the part where Omnislash, which requires a solid sword to use, suddenly becomes some mysterious non-damaging attack on someone's will and the sword is taken out of the equation completely, and how this somehow makes Sephiroth's surability better than Akuma's or Link's. In closing; I lol'd.

He doesn't.

Therefore we go with Jenovas because he is Jenova.

Who says it requires a sword to use?

It obviously doesn't as several times Cloud doesn't use a sword and just goes through Sephiroth himself.

Even if it was physical, it physically didn't hurt Sephiroth.

attack on someone's will : Stated in ultimania to be the purpose of the attack.

It doesn't it just disproves your thinking that Sephiroth died from physical means, which cannot be proved.

Whereas the fact that Sephiroth is Jenova is known and the fact that Jenova flew around on a meteor and crashlanded on the planet is.

Last edited by K1ll3r on Jan 3rd, 2010 at 04:41 AM

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2010 04:36 AM
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

You mind quantifying that?

Also, Jenova apparently "pilots" space debris, it doesn't seem far fetched at all that she had some degree of protection on this meteor. Especially considering Sephiroth's shown no durability. It also comes to my attention she took a pretty long nap.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2010 04:50 AM