KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Bayonetta

Bayonetta
Started by: FistOfThe North

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

The PS3 version of Bayonetta sucks!

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2010 06:34 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin_Volvagia

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nemesis X
The PS3 version of Bayonetta sucks!

At least it's getting patched though only the load times are getting repaired.

sig by ScreamPaste

Old Post Feb 1st, 2010 01:58 PM
Sin_Volvagia is currently offline Click here to Send Sin_Volvagia a Private Message Find more posts by Sin_Volvagia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sushi&toast
Restricted

Account Restricted

to tell you the truth i didnt like the game... i finished the game and all but i didnt like it and i do like devil may cry, the problem with this game is first of all very long loading times, second of all the cretures you fight are too wierd and idiotic looking i cant understand wtf are they suppose to be, you barelly fight any fighters most of the game you just fight a huge monster and repeat the same monster after 2 levels its like shadow of the colossus you fight a huge monster and thats the end of the level , and the last and most anoying thing is that the pace of the game is too fast and you cant understand wtf is going on all you see is bayonetta jumping and doing some moves that are too fast to be understood but you just press the evade move and continue to press the combos you remember without seing them or understanding them i am sorry but for me this game suck

Old Post Feb 4th, 2010 07:29 PM
sushi&toast is currently offline Click here to Send sushi&toast a Private Message Find more posts by sushi&toast Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin_Volvagia

Originally posted by sushi&toast
to tell you the truth i didnt like the game... i finished the game and all but i didnt like it and i do like devil may cry, the problem with this game is first of all very long loading times, second of all the cretures you fight are too wierd and idiotic looking i cant understand wtf are they suppose to be, you barelly fight any fighters most of the game you just fight a huge monster and repeat the same monster after 2 levels its like shadow of the colossus you fight a huge monster and thats the end of the level , and the last and most anoying thing is that the pace of the game is too fast and you cant understand wtf is going on all you see is bayonetta jumping and doing some moves that are too fast to be understood but you just press the evade move and continue to press the combos you remember without seing them or understanding them i am sorry but for me this game suck

Don't blame Bayonetta. Blame the PS3 version for having terrible flaws.

Try the game on XBOX 360. But you're probably like me and don't have one. Sad sad

sig by ScreamPaste

Old Post Feb 4th, 2010 11:35 PM
Sin_Volvagia is currently offline Click here to Send Sin_Volvagia a Private Message Find more posts by Sin_Volvagia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Wha?

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Feb 4th, 2010 11:41 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

Originally posted by Sin_Volvagia
Don't blame Bayonetta. Blame the PS3 version for having terrible flaws.

Try the game on XBOX 360. But you're probably like me and don't have one. Sad sad

laughing

you're kidding, right?

The only PS3 specific problem he mention was the loading time, everything else has nothing to do with the system

If he didn't like it, he won't anywhere else.

I still have to check out this gem myself, I really don't trust all the hype around it

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post Feb 5th, 2010 01:44 AM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin_Volvagia

Originally posted by S_D_J
laughing

you're kidding, right?

The only PS3 specific problem he mention was the loading time, everything else has nothing to do with the system

If he didn't like it, he won't anywhere else.

I still have to check out this gem myself, I really don't trust all the hype around it

He mentions Bayonetta moving too fast and being hard to see. I was thinking about the grainy graphics.

sig by ScreamPaste

Old Post Feb 5th, 2010 04:59 AM
sushi&toast
Restricted

Account Restricted

well its not just her hair i mean her attackes are too fast and wierd so you cant understand what she is doing and you also always have to keep an eye on theenemy so you basically just pressing the combos without seing or understanding what she is doing its like taz the tasmanian devil when he spins around cant see a shit , in games like god of war or darksiders or prince of persia pr even devil may cry you can see the moves but here its just too fast and weird looking to be understood now some people like it some dont i just dont

the huge boss fights sometimes repeat in the game most of them are not but still this is a 16 chapter game each chapter is a short level and some of the levels are just defeat the huge monster and thats it the level is over and you can beat the monster in like 2 minutes and when you finish the entire game you go like wtf did just happen? thats why people play thisgame again and again because when you finish it once you feel like you didnt do anything

Old Post Feb 5th, 2010 05:16 AM
sushi&toast is currently offline Click here to Send sushi&toast a Private Message Find more posts by sushi&toast Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FWahMaN
Restricted

Account Restricted

sushi&toast...that same reply you made is what you pm'd me. no expression

Old Post Feb 5th, 2010 05:49 AM
FWahMaN is currently offline Click here to Send FWahMaN a Private Message Find more posts by FWahMaN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sushi&toast
Restricted

Account Restricted

because its the hard truth

Old Post Feb 5th, 2010 06:00 AM
FWahMaN
Restricted

Account Restricted

hturt drah eht sti esuaceb

Old Post Feb 5th, 2010 06:05 AM
FWahMaN is currently offline Click here to Send FWahMaN a Private Message Find more posts by FWahMaN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sushi&toast
Restricted

Account Restricted

every player that played the game know its the truth

Old Post Feb 5th, 2010 06:11 AM
FWahMaN
Restricted

Account Restricted

Alright we got the message, now please...

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Feb 5th, 2010 06:51 AM
sushi&toast
Restricted

Account Restricted

well its not just her hair i mean her attackes are too fast and wierd so you cant understand what she is doing and you also always have to keep an eye on theenemy so you basically just pressing the combos without seing or understanding what she is doing its like taz the tasmanian devil when he spins around cant see a shit , in games like god of war or darksiders or prince of persia pr even devil may cry you can see the moves but here its just too fast and weird looking to be understood now some people like it some dont i just dont

the huge boss fights sometimes repeat in the game most of them are not but still this is a 16 chapter game each chapter is a short level and some of the levels are just defeat the huge monster and thats it the level is over and you can beat the monster in like 2 minutes and when you finish the entire game you go like wtf did just happen? thats why people play thisgame again and again because when you finish it once you feel like you didnt do anything

Old Post Feb 5th, 2010 07:56 AM
Sin_Volvagia

WTF? Is it necessary to make repeats of posts and in different threads?

I'm starting to think sushi is a spambot.

sig by ScreamPaste

Old Post Feb 5th, 2010 01:39 PM
Peach
mordrem

I think everyone got the point the first time you posted that.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Feb 5th, 2010 05:05 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sushi&toast
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Peach
I think everyone got the point the first time you posted that.

i just really dont like this game too wierd and fast to enjoy it loading times too long, too fast to see what the hell is going on there, strange looking monsters, you fight the same bosses over and over, crapy music, crapy story... and you play with a female.... i didnt like the game at all but at least its hard so here is 1 point for bayonetta

Old Post Feb 5th, 2010 05:50 PM
Sin_Volvagia

i just really dont like this game too wierd and fast to enjoy it loading times too long, too fast to see what the hell is going on there, strange looking monsters, you fight the same bosses over and over, crapy music, crapy story... and you play with a female.... i didnt like the game at all but at least its hard so here is 1 point for bayonetta

Go play the 360 version and try telling me if things are hard to see or if the load times are botherseome.

Strange-looking monsters? Right and Devil May Cry doesn't have that?

Same bosses over and over? Yeah, that was kinda annoying at first.

sig by ScreamPaste

Old Post Feb 5th, 2010 06:00 PM
Impediment
Endless

I just played the demo for PS3.

Pretty, but kinda sloppy.

It screams "Female Devil May Cry".

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Feb 5th, 2010 11:36 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote