KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » The Mythic Squad (Sign-Up thread)

The Mythic Squad (Sign-Up thread)
Started by: Young_Angel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

Cool with me. ^^

Old Post Jan 19th, 2010 03:11 AM
Young_Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Young_Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Young_Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
magicturtle
Turtle Overlord

well, control over fire is alittle far-fetched for me, but you can do it if you want

Godzilla is my bro, watch out....

Old Post Jan 19th, 2010 04:33 AM
magicturtle is currently offline Click here to Send magicturtle a Private Message Find more posts by magicturtle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

quote: (post)
Originally posted by magicturtle
well, control over fire is alittle far-fetched for me, but you can do it if you want

As long as he controls it, and not affect other players, I'm cool with it. happy

Old Post Jan 19th, 2010 08:39 PM
Young_Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Young_Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Young_Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

Of course, I never had any intent to use it on other players, and I kinda figured something like that should be used sparingly. Seems like the kinda power that would sap his energy reserves...

A person is very strong when he seeks to protect something. I'll expect a good fight. - Heathcliff, SAO 1:13

Old Post Jan 19th, 2010 09:25 PM
iKinneas is currently offline Click here to Send iKinneas a Private Message Find more posts by iKinneas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
magicturtle
Turtle Overlord

people post! i command you to post right now, and if you dont... then godzilla will eat you! xD

Old Post Feb 4th, 2010 03:13 AM
magicturtle is currently offline Click here to Send magicturtle a Private Message Find more posts by magicturtle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bladewind

Might as well do that yourself. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Feb 4th, 2010 08:31 AM
Bladewind is currently offline Click here to Send Bladewind a Private Message Find more posts by Bladewind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
magicturtle
Turtle Overlord

i alredy have, not meh turn tah post

Old Post Feb 4th, 2010 10:54 PM
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

Don't worry, guys. I'm still here. Not dead. laughing out loud

Seriously, I'll post. Promise.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2010 07:02 PM
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Name: Gaku Kurisaki
Species/Creature: half human half ice spirit
Appearance:
(please log in to view the image)

Personality: Flirty, excited, level headed, sarcastic, and sometime depressed

Weapon(s):a katana with a chain sickle on the bottom of the handle

Vehicle:

Bio: Gakus father a human married his mother an Ice spirit and gave birth to him his mother was with the mythic squad but retired to raise her son she trained him since he was young to be able to take her place after he joined he proved his skills and was soon placed on a troop of Mythics that get called in on rough situations that need to be handled with little collateral damage Gaku heard what happened and knew he needed to help

Is this good long time no see Young_Angel

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG TxG

Old Post Feb 6th, 2010 01:21 AM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

Good to see ya too, Regelion1! Long time no see all right. big grin

Love the CS. Could you say what his appearance is and if he rides a vehicle or N/A meaning any?

Also, make sure you put grammars and spelling in your post. I noticed you didn't have any in your Bio. Thanks! ^^

Old Post Feb 8th, 2010 06:42 PM
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Appearance:
But if you can not see it then he is light brown with blue hair with a star birth mark on his right arm. He is wearing a black and white outfit the shirt is all black with a silver trim down his buttons and around his collar along with a silver scarf. The pants are white except the bottom half below the knees which is black till the bottom which is silver. With black sneakers with the toe part white with a a star on it

Vehicle:He a all black motorcycle that is similar to the motorcycle cloud rides in final fantasy VII advent children

Bio: Gakus father a human married his mother an Ice spirit and gave birth to him, his mother who was with the mythic squad but retired to raise her son. She trained him since he was young to be able to take her place. After he joined he proved his skills and was soon placed on a troop of Mythics that get called in on rough situations that need to be handled with little collateral damage. Gaku heard what happened and knew he needed to help.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2010 12:46 AM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
magicturtle
Turtle Overlord

um... i cant really understand you most of the time when your trying to explain things, is english your main language?

Old Post Feb 10th, 2010 02:48 AM
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

yes it is and what part is hard to understand not writing this in a disrespectful way just encase you think that just asking but can you see the pictures

Old Post Feb 10th, 2010 04:29 AM
magicturtle
Turtle Overlord

no, i cant see the pictures, and the entire desc. of the character weired, you go into such detail on the clothing, and yet all you say about the 'actual' appearance of him is "he is light brown with blue hair with a star birth mark on his right arm"

Old Post Feb 10th, 2010 01:43 PM
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

I understand what you mean ill add that then is this good or what else should i add

Appearance:

But if you can not see it then he is light brown with spiky blue hair with a star birth mark on his right arm. He is wearing a black and white outfit the shirt is black sleeveless with a silver trim down his buttons and around his collar along with a silver scarf. The pants are white except the bottom half below the knees which is black till the bottom which is silver. With black sneakers with the toe part white with a a star on it. His height is 5,10
he is black and Japanese.very athletic and strong he also wears black gloves that match with his outfit. He has dark red eyes and no facial hair.

Vehicle:He a all black motorcycle that is similar to the motorcycle cloud rides in final fantasy VII advent children

Bio: Gakus father a human married his mother an Ice spirit and gave birth to him, his mother who was with the mythic squad but retired to raise her son. She trained him since he was young to be able to take her place. After he joined he proved his skills and was soon placed on a troop of Mythics that get called in on rough situations that need to be handled with little collateral damage. Gaku heard what happened and knew he needed to help.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2010 04:21 PM
magicturtle
Turtle Overlord

Ok, just forget it. all you added was "spiky" to the hair part, just forget about it

Old Post Feb 10th, 2010 11:44 PM
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

well i did change more things besides that like what else do you mean i havent played in rps that have you use that much description

Old Post Feb 11th, 2010 12:01 AM
magicturtle
Turtle Overlord

i said forget about it, i was just bein too picky

Old Post Feb 11th, 2010 03:18 AM
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

GUYS!!

Calm down. It's all right. No need to argue. We're all friends here, right? Please, "Goosfraba". If you're wondering about the word I just said, it's from Anger Management with Adam Sandler and Jack Nicholson. smile

But yeah, just chill. It's... okay.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2010 06:47 PM
Bladewind

Is this RP dead?

Old Post Mar 4th, 2010 06:25 PM
Bladewind is currently offline Click here to Send Bladewind a Private Message Find more posts by Bladewind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote