KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » The Mythic Squad (Sign-Up thread)

The Mythic Squad (Sign-Up thread)
Started by: Young_Angel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

big grin Totally.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2010 06:35 PM
Young_Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Young_Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Young_Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

Well this looks interesting. Could I join this with a character that is not going to be present as much?

Name: Preston Marks
Species/Creature: Human Witch
Appearance: http://www.poster.net/smith-kerr/sm...ith-6206906.jpg
Personality: Bold; Lively; Strong-willed; Wise
Weapon(s): Relies heavily on his magic but knows how to use a gun.
Vehicle: Varies.
Bio: Preston Marks is the latest inheritor in a long line of witches. This is a shock to him and his parents because only the females inherited the power. Before adjusting to life as a mythical creature, Preston was a graduate student at Michigan State University, majoring in Culinary Arts. He was the life of the party and people loved him. When strange things started to happen around him, the people quickly vanished.

His parents expressed shock at what he told them. Not about what he told them but that he was the one that was telling. They said that witches were common on her side of the family and that there was never a male one in the line. After getting through the initial shock, he quickly adepted to being a mythical creature. He explained his situation to his friends and it took a while but they came to accept it.

He is still in school and is more than upset about the situation involving the death of the werewolf and wants nothing more than too assist in any way he can in figuring out what has occurred.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Apr 17th, 2010 12:57 AM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

Alright bladewind has clipped my earhole and gave me a kick up the behind. im here but i have no idea how to come back into this or where we are can i get a recap.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2010 03:43 PM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bladewind

Hooray she listened to me!!! Too give you a tip: the fight between me, Adamaska and the mythic calls you onto the plan. (just an idea)

Old Post Apr 17th, 2010 07:16 PM
Bladewind is currently offline Click here to Send Bladewind a Private Message Find more posts by Bladewind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bladewind

Hey Moscow! I suggest we wait until somebody else arrives. It would be kinda stupid if we beat all those thugs and the mythic.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2010 08:05 AM
Bladewind is currently offline Click here to Send Bladewind a Private Message Find more posts by Bladewind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

Here again. Will post now. smile

And welcome, Big O!

Last edited by Young_Angel on Apr 28th, 2010 at 05:33 PM

Old Post Apr 28th, 2010 05:24 PM
Young_Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Young_Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Young_Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moscow
Gunblade Wielder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bladewind
Hey Moscow! I suggest we wait until somebody else arrives. It would be kinda stupid if we beat all those thugs and the mythic.

True enough. We need a third fighter in the mix

Currently: With my reserve money, I buy a hotdog. Foul tasting shit, but Zell eats it right up. Then he, Selphie and I talk with his mother

Old Post Apr 29th, 2010 03:03 AM
Moscow is currently offline Click here to Send Moscow a Private Message Find more posts by Moscow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bladewind

Good you agree. (but I'll wait some posts before waking up. If there isn't anybody around till then we'll just kill the damn mythic suffering some wounds)

Last edited by Bladewind on Apr 29th, 2010 at 05:44 PM

Old Post Apr 29th, 2010 05:41 PM
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

sorry i haven't been on i a while but I'm back to serve the Mythic squad

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG TxG

Old Post Apr 30th, 2010 12:51 AM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moscow
Gunblade Wielder

Good you agree. (but I'll wait some posts before waking up. If there isn't anybody around till then we'll just kill the damn mythic suffering some wounds)

Sounds like a good plan to me. My character could use a good maseuse right now laughing out loud He's taking a good beating against that ogre's claws.

Currently: With my reserve money, I buy a hotdog. Foul tasting shit, but Zell eats it right up. Then he, Selphie and I talk with his mother

Old Post Apr 30th, 2010 01:22 AM
Moscow is currently offline Click here to Send Moscow a Private Message Find more posts by Moscow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bladewind

Originally posted by Moscow
Sounds like a good plan to me. My character could use a good maseuse right now laughing out loud He's taking a good beating against that ogre's claws.

While we're at it I'd like some catnip and a cushion please.

Old Post May 2nd, 2010 04:45 PM
Moscow
Gunblade Wielder

While we're at it I'd like some catnip and a cushion please.

Sending by FedEx with free shipping

Old Post May 3rd, 2010 04:09 AM
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

Guys...

I want to deeply apologize for not posting often. I really have a lot on my plate right now. With me going to College and focusing on getting my career, graduation, a sick family member and all... it's all too much. I will try and post as often as I can.

But... if I don't post for like a month or two... someone else can play as my characters Johnny and Alison, the half-bat, half-human girl. Maybe until I get back.

Again, guys, I sincerely apologize. You guys look like you're having fun with this, and... I don't want that to die. So... Bladewind? If you want, you can be my co-GM ifI don't show up. smile

Old Post Jun 8th, 2010 09:02 AM
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

I feel we should wait if you don't show up it wouldn't feel right to me and hopefully other people feel the same

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG TxG

Old Post Jun 10th, 2010 02:44 PM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bladewind

It's gonna be real hard work to revive this RP. I'm not sure if Moscow even visits this site anymore...

Old Post Jun 10th, 2010 03:40 PM
Samurai100

well we can try

Old Post Jun 11th, 2010 06:14 PM
Samurai100 is currently offline Click here to Send Samurai100 a Private Message Find more posts by Samurai100 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillaKassara
Restricted

Account Restricted

Maybe I'm too late, if anything I'll just post my character and hope for the best. First time doing this.

Name: Xaxen
Species/Creature: Sons of Bhima
Appearance: (please log in to view the image)
Personality: Lustful, Violent, Confident, and Agressive; indomitable will.
Occupation: Front Lines of The Mythic Squad, called in to tank in combat, and soak up the damage and bulk of the melee, chopping down opponents by the score.
Weapon(s): (please log in to view the image)
Vehicle: (please log in to view the image)
Bio: Xaxen is one of the Mighty descendants of Bhima, the original strongest man. He is among Magnus, Ajax, Magni, Hercules, Samson, Apis, Atlas, many of the Earth's Strongest Men have Bhima's spirit of strength running through their veins, mildly in Spartan, Cimmerian and Amazonian warriors and in countless Demi Gods as well...all built for war and battle, built to fight, and have an indomitable will.

"Compounding these trickster aspects, the Joker ethos is verbally explicated as such by his psychiatrist, who describes his madness as "super-sanity." Where "sanity" previously suggested acquiescence with cultural codes, the addition of "super" implies that this common "sanity" has been replaced by a superior form, in which perception and processing are completely ungoverned and unconstrained"

Last edited by KillaKassara on Mar 12th, 2013 at 04:20 AM

Old Post Mar 12th, 2013 04:07 AM
KillaKassara is currently offline Click here to Send KillaKassara a Private Message Find more posts by KillaKassara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Looks like you're about three years too late to me. Maybe someone can look at the OP and consider taking the reins?

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Mar 12th, 2013 04:21 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote