KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Zelda vs Midna

Zelda vs Midna
Started by: Cyner

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Q'Anilia
Exiled Master Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by LLLLLink
Midna has animal traits, right? Teeth, fur, ect.

Midna doesn't have fur, and being physically attracted to someone with fur doesn't make it zoophilia. Fur isn't a distinguishing trait for animals, especially not in fiction. In order for it to be zoophilia, it require the specific target to be at immediate relation to an animal. In fact, technically not even being intrigued by furry hentai makes you zoophilic, since the encyclopedic word zoophilia is referring immediately to animals absolute and not humanoid varieties. Claiming interest in Midna to be zoophilia obliges you to find physical attraction towards elves, orcs and other fictional humanoids as related to the case.

(please log in to view the image)

Now, while Midna is way hotter than Zelda, I personally do not think that in a physical battle Midna would be able to beat Zelda. Although I do not know much about her, other than that she can turn people pixels and back again at another location. So while Midna deserve to win plainly based on her hotness and state of adorable, Zelda might just end up taking it in the end.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2010 11:22 AM
Q'Anilia is currently offline Click here to Send Q'Anilia a Private Message Find more posts by Q'Anilia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cyner
Too little too late

Q'Anilia wins this thread in a massive landslide, defeating both Zelda and Midna at the same time.

Now uh... I know that Zelda has the Triforce of Wisdom but what abilities does it give her that would help determine this fight?

Old Post Jan 10th, 2010 04:37 PM
Cyner is currently offline Click here to Send Cyner a Private Message Find more posts by Cyner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Holding down Ganon in OoT, and the power of transgender? stick out tongue

The moon and stars aren't just shades of lead

But you wouldn't know as you rest your head.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2010 04:59 PM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MooCowofJustice
Too Far Gone

This thread sickens me. Zelda is better than The ***** in every conceivable way.

All hail Scythe, King of the Sigs.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2010 05:09 PM
MooCowofJustice is currently offline Click here to Send MooCowofJustice a Private Message Find more posts by MooCowofJustice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
This thread sickens me. Zelda is better than The ***** in every conceivable way.

QFT.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2010 05:11 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q'Anilia
Exiled Master Jedi

Ignoring your inability to see her beauty, Midna is also cuter than Zelda.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2010 05:47 PM
Q'Anilia is currently offline Click here to Send Q'Anilia a Private Message Find more posts by Q'Anilia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MooCowofJustice
Too Far Gone

I lack the super power of seeing that which is not there.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2010 05:48 PM
MooCowofJustice is currently offline Click here to Send MooCowofJustice a Private Message Find more posts by MooCowofJustice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q'Anilia
Exiled Master Jedi

What is so horribly ugly with Midna's appearance then? What with her is so repulsive that it require a super power to even pretend she is anything worth looking at?

Old Post Jan 10th, 2010 07:13 PM
MooCowofJustice
Too Far Gone

Just look at it. The last time someone ****ed something that ugly AIDS started spreading.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2010 07:32 PM
ares834

Just look at it. The last time someone ****ed something that ugly AIDS started spreading.

LOL!

Old Post Jan 10th, 2010 07:35 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q'Anilia
Exiled Master Jedi

Wow. One would think someone who regularly debate other people should have a better argument than that. It's like me saying Martha Stewart would kick Sargeras ass in a fistfight because famine killed a lobster in the Sahara Desert.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2010 07:36 PM
MooCowofJustice
Too Far Gone

Okay,

I fail to find any beauty in that thing at all. If I wanted something that small I might as well just go **** a teddy bear or something, at least it'd be less annoying.

A sharp tooth biting into my dick isn't a very pleasant though either.

Lastly, AIDS.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2010 07:48 PM
Q'Anilia
Exiled Master Jedi

1. Oh, I get it. You are focusing your attention on Imp form Midna and her size, not regarding her actual appearance.

2. I bite too. Does that remove any traits of beauty I have?

3. Martha Stewart

Old Post Jan 10th, 2010 07:53 PM
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

Midna's human(it's human, right?) form looks much better than Zelda, but that other form(imp?)... not so much. Oversized head, noodle-like limbs? No tybai.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2010 07:57 PM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

quote:
2. I bite too. Does that remove any traits of beauty I have?
Nope.

The moon and stars aren't just shades of lead

But you wouldn't know as you rest your head.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2010 07:58 PM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MooCowofJustice
Too Far Gone

1. She's just as bitchy. First words she says come from a massive ego. That ugly little imp is still in there.

2. Yes.

3. Billy Mays.

BloodRawEngine
Video Game Engine of War

Midna on the grounds of being more useful in one game that Zelda has in the entire series.

As both an ally and a character in general, frankly.

BloodRawEngine is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRawEngine a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRawEngine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MooCowofJustice
Too Far Gone

Yes. Gotta love how one game beats an entire history of ruling Hyrule, teaching Link most of the crap he needs to save the world in OoT, and even saving his life in a few other games.

Of course that's putting all Zeldas as one character.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2010 08:00 PM
BloodRawEngine
Video Game Engine of War

Confessing her paranoia to a random forest boy, catapulting him out of a boat, and only participating as a marginally formidable force in a sacrilegous (and non-canon), excuse of a spinoff title doesn't speak to me as being a worthwhile mainstay to the series.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2010 08:06 PM
BloodRawEngine is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRawEngine a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRawEngine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MooCowofJustice
Too Far Gone

Thank you for finally recognizing how worthless Midna is.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2010 08:09 PM