KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Heroes » S04E15 - Close To You

S04E15 - Close To You
Started by: S_D_J

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
S_D_J
Bane

S04E15 - Close To You

Official Episode Preview

H.R.G. recruits Matt to help him take down Samuel, as they use his long-lost love, Vanessa, to lure him to them, but Samuel has his own plans for Vanessa in the works. Meanwhile, Hiro and Ando go to extreme lengths to save Dr. Suresh. Elsewhere, Peter's introduction of Emma to his mother brings forth visions of a very grim future.

"Close To You" Preview

Discuss...

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Last edited by S_D_J on Jan 10th, 2010 at 09:15 PM

Old Post Jan 10th, 2010 09:11 PM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

Visions of the Future.... that probably won't come true... no expression

here's hoping it does thumb up

Old Post Jan 10th, 2010 09:14 PM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starlock
Team Authority

Thankfully i watched Fringe instead.....but i did watch the episode online....what is wrong with this show.....it seems every episode is stretched out to extend an allready too long story arch....and whats ridiculous is that season ones's whole season seemed shorter!....maybe they cant recapture the magic... this season has been utterly dissapointing.

http://www.thedeadlyaddictionschronicles.com/

Old Post Jan 12th, 2010 01:35 PM
starlock is currently offline Click here to Send starlock a Private Message Find more posts by starlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

I didn't get to watch for the first time last night. Where can I go to watch it online? Jus NBC?

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Jan 12th, 2010 01:47 PM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starlock
Team Authority

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Entity
I didn't get to watch for the first time last night. Where can I go to watch it online? Jus NBC?

I googled Heroes,nbc and it led me right to it...but i am sure nbc.com will do it...just look for shows-heroes.

http://www.thedeadlyaddictionschronicles.com/

Old Post Jan 12th, 2010 07:40 PM
starlock is currently offline Click here to Send starlock a Private Message Find more posts by starlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

LOL funny how Peter told the deaf gurl that he'll call her later.

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2010 05:14 AM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

Originally posted by Darth Vicious
LOL funny how Peter told the deaf gurl that he'll call her later.

hehehe
that was retarded

I liked this episode... though I cringed at the end when Noah kissed Lauren... so I actually cheered when Hiro appeared big grin

Old Post Jan 13th, 2010 03:07 PM
Darth Vicious

Im glad they didnt drag the whole Hiro thing too long.

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2010 09:48 PM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Originally posted by starlock
I googled Heroes,nbc and it led me right to it...but i am sure nbc.com will do it...just look for shows-heroes.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0813715/episodes

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Jan 14th, 2010 02:20 AM
Badabing is online now! Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Thanks guys I watched it and actually was pleasently surprised by how much better I thought it was than the average in a very long time. Jus hope they keep improving and speeding things up and no more dragging out meaningless bs and get to the real interesting plot and definitely more action! It doesn't have to become completely about action but more so than what we've seen so far by allot.

Also I'm liking the idea of Peter subconscienously holding himself back more and more. Would be awesome to see Peter suffer somekind of seemingly "fatal" blow, only to completely heal after he "died" and let go of his conscienous mind. Then have Claude show back up alil later and say its time to get off his ass, stop holding himself back and man up!

Also am intregued by the aspect of Peter perhaps becoming a new Jacob of sorts. Not sure thats exactly what I want but it has possiblities and could be interesting to see Peter take the carnies into a new direction. Closer to what Samuel's preaching about than what his actual intenions seem to be. Have Peter start banding the specials together to help them, and together help the world as well as strengthing himself in the process!

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Jan 14th, 2010 03:53 PM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

Peter as the new Jacob!

big grin

Old Post Jan 14th, 2010 05:11 PM
magicturtle
Turtle Overlord

Originally posted by S_D_J
hehehe
that was retarded

I liked this episode... though I cringed at the end when Noah kissed Lauren... so I actually cheered when Hiro appeared big grin

I know right? thats so stupid how he has that cheezy line then kisses her, thankfully hiro pops in to make the day better, Hiro is most definetly the coolest guy on heros lol

Godzilla is my bro, watch out....

Old Post Jan 15th, 2010 03:17 AM
magicturtle is currently offline Click here to Send magicturtle a Private Message Find more posts by magicturtle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

I believe you mean the new Joseph, not Jacob.

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Jan 15th, 2010 09:13 AM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

he means Jacob

as in LOST

laughing

Old Post Jan 15th, 2010 06:36 PM
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Originally posted by Bespin Bart
I believe you mean the new Joseph, not Jacob.
I'm sorry you were right it was Joseph, not Jacob. My bad! embarrasment

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Jan 15th, 2010 11:53 PM
REXXXX
Networking

he means Jacob

as in LOST

laughing

He means Joseph as in Samuel's brother. stick out tongue Har har.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2010 12:04 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

he means Jacob

as in LOST

laughing

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Jan 16th, 2010 03:46 AM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
truejedi

Every episode gets its own thread? We aren't even allowed to make a seperate thread for every book in the SWVF... we can only make threads for new series...

Old Post Apr 17th, 2011 01:31 AM
truejedi is currently offline Click here to Send truejedi a Private Message Find more posts by truejedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote