KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Spidey 4- DEAD Confirmed

Spidey 4- DEAD Confirmed
Started by: Sith Master X

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « First ... « 11 12 [13]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

quote: (post)
Originally posted by K.Diddy
confused What exactly was your problem with the spiderman movies anyway?

Take a look at his sig speaks for itself........

Old Post Mar 14th, 2010 05:33 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

I never had much of a problem with them. Granted the 3rd didn't really live up to the first or second, but I'm not sure that meant a reboot is needed. Even if there were disagreements between the Raimi and the studio. I tend to think Raimi, who has proved himself time and time again as a director, knows more about making a quality movie then a bunch of studio executives who are mostly worried about how many toys they can manufacture.

I like George.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2010 10:09 PM
Sith Master X is currently offline Click here to Send Sith Master X a Private Message Find more posts by Sith Master X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KCJ506

Originally posted by Sith Master X
I never had much of a problem with them. Granted the 3rd didn't really live up to the first or second, but I'm not sure that meant a reboot is needed. Even if there were disagreements between the Raimi and the studio. I tend to think Raimi, who has proved himself time and time again as a director, knows more about making a quality movie then a bunch of studio executives who are mostly worried about how many toys they can manufacture.

The problem the studio and most fanboys had was that Raimi was gonna make Vulture the only villain. I have to agree with them on this. Compared to the other two villains that had their own movie, Vulture is a bit of a downgrade.

If Vulture was in SM3 like he should have been or if Raimi was gonna include another villain, no one would have gave a damn. Raimi has also expressed interest in using Electro. He and Vulture would have made a good combo. Raimi could have did the story he was gonna do with SM3 and give Sandman's role to Electro.

This is why I blame the people who complained about SM3 having "too many villains". Because it looked like Raimi was actually listening to this silly complaint. If it weren't for them, he might have considered using Electro also.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2010 08:40 AM
KCJ506 is currently offline Click here to Send KCJ506 a Private Message Find more posts by KCJ506 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Originally posted by K.Diddy
confused What exactly was your problem with the spiderman movies anyway?

Read back through my posts in this thread,i already listed them.Also read through Lance Windu's posts since they speak for me as well.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2010 07:42 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Originally posted by Mr Parker
Read back through my posts in this thread,i already listed them.Also read through Lance Windu's posts since they speak for me as well.

I speak for no one but myself. confused

Old Post Mar 16th, 2010 08:06 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Mr Parker
erase the horrible memorys of that god awful Raimi/Mcguire franchise series

You're quick to call people out for not making logical sense, but you say this?

Yeah, that makes perfect sense, doesn't it? Because everybody knows that the best way to banish horrid memories of a movie you have an irrational and disturbing hatred for is to have a signature image/line of text and avatar dedicated to it for eight years.

My point is: You need to stop acting like it's up to the studios to "banish" these overly dramatic bad memories you have, when it's YOU who needs to get over it.

You wouldn't suffer a horrid break-up and still carry the *****'s picture around in your wallet, would you? Why do you do it with Spider-Man?

I ask like there's a good reason. Maybe you just don't care enough to make a new sig, but if you still have it there because you hate it that much, I'd honestly suggest evaluating what's important in life, man.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Last edited by Alpha Centauri on Mar 17th, 2010 at 01:47 PM

Old Post Mar 17th, 2010 01:43 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Originally posted by LanceWindu
I speak for no one but myself. confused

well you posted back there that you agree with me about that god awful man-spider one film remember? Your reasons you listed were pretty much the same ones I had.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2010 10:54 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Yes, I said I agree with you on parts, but I still only speak for myself.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2010 11:34 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mickeydees
Restricted

Account Restricted

i dont know what everyone's problem was with the 3rd movie. All the people i talk to freak out about him turning emo. i actually enjoyed that part, it was funny and selfsatisfying. i think another movie would bring in a lot of fans and euros in the uk especially if he became emo and violent again.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2010 02:29 AM
Mickeydees is currently offline Click here to Send Mickeydees a Private Message Find more posts by Mickeydees Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Originally posted by Mickeydees
i dont know what everyone's problem was with the 3rd movie. All the people i talk to freak out about him turning emo. i actually enjoyed that part, it was funny and selfsatisfying. i think another movie would bring in a lot of fans and euros in the uk especially if he became emo and violent again.

man was this poster dense while he was here. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Mar 18th, 2010 11:43 PM
KCJ506

I was gonna respond what problem I think most people had with SM3 until I noticed that he was banned. Ah well no point in doing it now.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2010 11:24 AM
KCJ506 is currently offline Click here to Send KCJ506 a Private Message Find more posts by KCJ506 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

I don't mind that we're getting a reboot, I didn't care for Toby McGuire or Dunst, I really cringed whenever I had to watch a scene with her in it, so I'm glad I'll never have to see her again. But I thought the saving grace of the previous franchise is that most of the characters were cast so well. If and when they put Doc Ock and Green Goblin into the franchise I highly doubt they'll find anyone to top Dafoe's and Molina's performances. And I don't see anyone pulling off Jameson better than Simmons did.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2010 08:12 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I reakon Green Goblin could be done alot better then Dafoe's.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2010 06:54 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

They could handle Green Goblin better, they couldn't cast it better. Dafoe was the best casting decision for Goblin as far as I'm concerned.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2010 01:15 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Originally posted by Menetnashté
I don't mind that we're getting a reboot, I didn't care for Toby McGuire or Dunst, I really cringed whenever I had to watch a scene with her in it, so I'm glad I'll never have to see her again. But I thought the saving grace of the previous franchise is that most of the characters were cast so well. If and when they put Doc Ock and Green Goblin into the franchise I highly doubt they'll find anyone to top Dafoe's and Molina's performances. And I don't see anyone pulling off Jameson better than Simmons did.

totally agree with everything you said.I cringed mostly when Mcguire spoke.Yeah the goblin costume could have been so much better than that monstrocity we were forced to look at.Yeah your so right,The goblin costume was horrible but nobody could have been better in that role for the goblin than Defoe or done a better job.He was perfect in the role as both the goblin and Harrys father only the costume was such a joke that it ruined his great performance he gave.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2010 05:41 PM
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

After the horrible mess that was Spider-Man 3, and the ideas they supposedly had for Spider-Man 4 (Vulturess!!!), I'm glad we're getting a reboot.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2010 04:20 PM
Doc Ock is currently offline Click here to Send Doc Ock a Private Message Find more posts by Doc Ock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote