KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Spidey 4- DEAD Confirmed

Spidey 4- DEAD Confirmed
Started by: Sith Master X

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarthLazious
I still dont like the idea of a Spider-Man Reboot since the series is only 8 years old.

just blame sony pictures or more specifically amy pascal who fired sam raimi and tobey maguire... this film is ALL on her

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jan 29th, 2010 10:48 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Davis Bloome
Death Must Follow

I don't think the reboot is going to end up being all that much better than what SM-4 would've been if the studio continues to intefere. They need to trust in the talent they hire, and let them do their thing.

Whirlwind of Chaos

Old Post Jan 30th, 2010 10:09 AM
Davis Bloome is currently offline Click here to Send Davis Bloome a Private Message Find more posts by Davis Bloome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by Davis Bloome
I don't think the reboot is going to end up being all that much better than what SM-4 would've been if the studio continues to intefere. They need to trust in the talent they hire, and let them do their thing.

Same can be said about FOX when they do comic adaptations.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2010 12:51 PM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
just blame sony pictures or more specifically amy pascal who fired sam raimi and tobey maguire... this film is ALL on her

in that case,I owe her a huge kiss and a big hug. big grin Happy Dance Happy Dance

Old Post Jan 30th, 2010 08:45 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Mr Parker
in that case,I owe her a huge kiss and a big hug. big grin Happy Dance Happy Dance

next time i see her, i will tell her about you big grin stick out tongue

Originally posted by Davis Bloome

this is my feeling as well

Old Post Jan 30th, 2010 11:28 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

I hope they don't go with Taylor Lautner, I highly doubt it, I think they at least have to somewhat look the part. Little by little, from what my cousins tell me, it does look like a rumor Twilight fans started, haha. Heck, even the damn kid from Forbidden Kingdom would do a better job than Taylor Lautner or Tobey McGuire. I think Tobey looked the part, and did okay, it's just, his damn voice. Almost the complete opposite of Bale's Batman voice, Tobey constantly sounded..... bored...

Old Post Jan 31st, 2010 07:50 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

laughing out loud an opposite of Bale's Batman voice laughing out loud imagine them talking to each other.
There were shots of Tobey where he kinda looked like Parker in old amazing comics, but his voice.. movie its ok because he doesn't talk THAT much, there was a SM2 game for PS2 that he voiced and there Spider-man was actually cracking jokes during battles with Tobey's voice, now that's horrible...

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2010 11:00 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Originally posted by Scythe
I hope they don't go with Taylor Lautner, I highly doubt it, I think they at least have to somewhat look the part. Little by little, from what my cousins tell me, it does look like a rumor Twilight fans started, haha. Heck, even the damn kid from Forbidden Kingdom would do a better job than Taylor Lautner or Tobey McGuire. I think Tobey looked the part, and did okay, it's just, his damn voice. Almost the complete opposite of Bale's Batman voice, Tobey constantly sounded..... bored...

as he does in ALL his movies.He was about the worst choice possible for the role.Yeah at first site at looking at him from the photos,not knowing anything about Tobey I liked him as a casting choice cause he does look the part.I thought back then "well at least they didnt **** up like they did with batman casting keaton who looked nothing whatsoever like the part." But god he is a terrible actor,it makes you cringe when he talks and most the time like you said,he just sounds bored all the time.

I dont get why Raimi couldnt have done the same thing with the main character that he did with Jameson,casting someone who not only looks the part but is a good actor as well.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2010 07:24 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

I hope they keep JK Simmons as JJ Jameson...perfect casting, IMO.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2010 07:26 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

agreed.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2010 08:35 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Well if they do change actor to play that character who would be the next best person ?

Old Post Feb 1st, 2010 12:53 PM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Originally posted by Kazenji
Well if they do change actor to play that character who would be the next best person ?

when Man-Spider first came out in 2001 I remember some people saying they thought Tom Skerrit would be a great Jonah Jameson and I love that choice also.He is a great actor and I have no doubt he would be good in that role.I wish JK Simmons would come back but I just dont see that happening with a reboot.Look at Batman Begins,they should have brought back the batmobile from Batman 89,that and the music since they were the 2 things they did right in that movie better than Begins.

But since Nolan wanted to distance that movie from anything that resembled that crapfest movie,he didnt bring it back.One of two things he did in that movie I didnt approve of.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2010 05:39 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

I have just spoken with someone over at Sony Pictures...

Zac Effron and nearly 30 year old Joseph Gordon-Levitt are very strong candidates to be Peter Parker/Spiderman..

Effron's gf Vanessa Hudgens, Miley Cyrus and Selena Gomez are contending to be Mary Jane

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2010 12:31 AM
LanceWindu

Zac Effron and nearly 30 year old Joseph Gordon-Levitt are very strong candidates to be Peter Parker/Spiderman..

Effron's gf Vanessa Hudgens, Miley Cyrus and Selena Gomez are contending to be Mary Jane

1. I don't believe you know anyone over at Sony.

2. Even if you do, you're being fed misinformation. The only credible info is possibly Joseph Gordon-Levitt.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2010 12:56 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chiaki
The Hard makes it Great

I call bullshit.

There is NOWAY anyone would be stupid enough to put any of those actors in the movie.

Tobey and Kristen were HORRIBLE, but they still did a better job than those actors would

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2010 06:10 PM
chiaki is currently offline Click here to Send chiaki a Private Message Find more posts by chiaki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthmaul1

Originally posted by chiaki
I call bullshit.

There is NOWAY anyone would be stupid enough to put any of those actors in the movie.

Tobey and Kristen were HORRIBLE, but they still did a better job than those actors would

Me too, gordon is too old and efron is a douche

the ultimate marketing ploy is to get robert patison LOL

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2010 07:48 PM
darthmaul1 is currently offline Click here to Send darthmaul1 a Private Message Find more posts by darthmaul1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by darthmaul1
Me too, gordon is too old and efron is a douche

the ultimate marketing ploy is to get robert patison LOL

Can you imagine all the twi hards if Pattison did sign... that would be horrible..

I call bullshit.

well blame Sony Pictures if indeed Effron is hired..

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2010 07:55 PM
Mr Parker

I call bullshit.

Dont know any of those other actors so I cant speak on that part but totally disagree that Mcguire would do a better job than Efron would.Mcguire has NEVER done anything that has ever impressed me.He has a voice that makes me cringe when he talks and sounds like Gomer Pyle and bored all the time.

worst casting choice possible for that role.The one movie I have seen Efron in -Hairspray,he did a great fantastic job.as long as they smartly have him dye his hair black like they did in that movie,I would be okay with Efron.I dont understand why Efron doesnt keep his hair dyed black like that all the time.his normal look,he looks dorky,with his dyed black look,he looks better than your average ordinary dude.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2010 05:40 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

just spoken with someone over at Sony, Logan Lerman is also in talks..

Originally posted by Mr Parker
Dont know any of those other actors so I cant speak on that part but totally disagree that Mcguire would do a better job than Efron would.Mcguire has NEVER done anything that has ever impressed me.He has a voice that makes me cringe when he talks and sounds like Gomer Pyle and bored all the time.

worst casting choice possible for that role.The one movie I have seen Efron in -Hairspray,he did a great fantastic job.as long as they smartly have him dye his hair black like they did in that movie,I would be okay with Efron.I dont understand why Efron doesnt keep his hair dyed black like that all the time.his normal look,he looks dorky,with his dyed black look,he looks better than your average ordinary dude.

Let me ask you this Mr. Parker, If this film flops will you be at all surprised if Raimi and MaGuire return?

Old Post Feb 4th, 2010 07:30 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Too soon to reboot.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2010 04:08 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote