KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Will Halo Reach surpass Modern warfare 2?

Will Halo Reach surpass Modern warfare 2?
Started by: Anansi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
zeroking24
Xbox gamertag is z0 dog

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ms.Marvel
what makes you think so? im a very picky science fiction reader but the fall of reach is one of the better sci fi novels ive read.

a lot of them are shit though.

well there still relly good if u want to know the story of halo and what happends in it but ya fall of reach is awsome

Old Post Apr 26th, 2010 02:48 PM
zeroking24 is currently offline Click here to Send zeroking24 a Private Message Find more posts by zeroking24 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Reach is looking great. Cannot wait to get my hands on the beta. Kindda sucks how 2 of my main multiplayer passions(Halo/SF) will be released 1 week from each other.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Apr 26th, 2010 04:46 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Warden

Originally posted by zeroking24
Dude have ever the books there so good your an ass if you don't like halo series. the game is so good i cant get enogh im like right there in the game. i may not be good at it but it still is awsome
What an idiot.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2010 04:10 PM
Warden is currently offline Click here to Send Warden a Private Message Find more posts by Warden Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

well Halo 3 (the best selling xbox 360 game) sold more units than mw2 did by almost a million units.

reach will do really good. and it'll most likely surpass mw2 in sales and on xbox live because, and imo, reach will be the 1st true next gen halo. reach is what halo 3 should've been figuratively speaking and i wouldn't be surprised if reach even surpassed halo 3. the way things are looking, more and more i'm starting to see that it might be a reality.

The thread should've been entitled will reach surpass halo 3 because that's the real question.

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Apr 28th, 2010 07:46 PM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§P0oONY

MW2 outsold Halo 3.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2010 01:16 AM
§P0oONY is currently offline Click here to Send §P0oONY a Private Message Find more posts by §P0oONY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

not on the 360.

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Apr 29th, 2010 02:17 AM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AthenasTrgrFngr
Don't wanna die...

mw2 has only been out for 6 months, unless youre referring to a different frame point of sales

Old Post Apr 29th, 2010 02:38 AM
AthenasTrgrFngr is currently offline Click here to Send AthenasTrgrFngr a Private Message Find more posts by AthenasTrgrFngr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§P0oONY

But MW2 wasn't released exclusively on the 360. Believe it or not people with more than one system exist and they are not always going to buy the 360 version. Halo 3 out selling MW2 on the 360 was due to it's lack of exclusivity.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2010 02:42 AM
§P0oONY is currently offline Click here to Send §P0oONY a Private Message Find more posts by §P0oONY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Old Post Apr 29th, 2010 06:31 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zeroking24
Xbox gamertag is z0 dog

Originally posted by Warden
What an idiot.

Dude i am a halo fan so go screw your self

Old Post Apr 29th, 2010 05:15 PM
zeroking24 is currently offline Click here to Send zeroking24 a Private Message Find more posts by zeroking24 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§P0oONY

Dude i am a halo fan so go screw your self
You're an idiotic Halo fan though. Both being an idiot and being a halo fan are not mutually exclusive.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2010 05:25 PM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Funny.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2010 05:43 PM
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

Story Wise... MW2 was so friggin retarded.. Reach will most definitely have it beat.. even if all they did was play a random Bollywood flick after you press A

multiplayer wise at the moment.. MW2 has it by far.. I dont know what bungie has in store.. but much of the flaws of the halo games are still freshly in tact.. much like a pamper with a huge turd in it that doesnt want to go away

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post May 4th, 2010 07:00 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zeroking24
Xbox gamertag is z0 dog

Originally posted by §P0oONY
You're an idiotic Halo fan though. Both being an idiot and being a halo fan are not mutually exclusive.

well at least i have a ****in life u ass mad Happy Dance

Old Post May 5th, 2010 05:17 PM
Warden

I doubt you do.

Old Post May 5th, 2010 05:45 PM
Warden is currently offline Click here to Send Warden a Private Message Find more posts by Warden Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Warden

I found MW2 story pretty cool the mp that bores me.

Old Post May 5th, 2010 05:46 PM
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

well at least i have a ****in life u ass mad Happy Dance

That was one hell of a comeback. Props.

Old Post May 5th, 2010 10:13 PM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

mw2 seems to play like an arcade shooting gallery game but because it is like that hits were more precise and gameplay is faster, reactionary, more realistic. where with halo you fell imersed in the action.

Halo's more strategy while mw2's more tactical.

they both have their pros.

one of the many cons are obvious ai tendencies if you're playing single player mode and just about all the bs that happens with online mp with the 2 games.

and forget mw2. bf.bc2's where it's at. hard.

i'm waiting for battlefield 3. and no war game tops bf2, to me. not even mw2. (online)

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post May 6th, 2010 12:30 AM
zeroking24
Xbox gamertag is z0 dog

Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
That was one hell of a comeback. Props.

well it wasnt as good as your mom last night in bed!!!!! laughing eek! laughing

Old Post May 7th, 2010 03:53 PM
Warden

Dude you sounded like a retarded 10 year old.

Old Post May 7th, 2010 05:28 PM