KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Avatar: The Way of Water

Started by: steverules_2

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Look, the only way this movie will be good is if it comes with a free bj.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2010 09:43 PM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chiaki
The Hard makes it Great

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Tired-Hiker
Look, the only way this movie will be good is if it comes with a free bj.

yes agreed

Thanks Scythe

Old Post Feb 8th, 2010 01:55 AM
chiaki is currently offline Click here to Send chiaki a Private Message Find more posts by chiaki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

James Cameron on Avatar Sequels

Old Post Feb 8th, 2010 05:38 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

When a movie makes the amount avatar did there's bound to be a sequel, titanic couldn't really have a sequel for a number of reasons but avatar can

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Feb 8th, 2010 09:56 AM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

And yet, I can see it now. Coming soon: Titanic 2: Going Up...

Old Post Feb 8th, 2010 10:28 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

That sounds like an X-rated titanic...

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Feb 8th, 2010 04:01 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

You read my mind

Old Post Feb 8th, 2010 05:06 PM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

There are just so many sexual jokes I could make

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Feb 8th, 2010 05:24 PM
coolmovies

I dont mind a sequel but a trilogy no.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2010 09:43 PM
coolmovies is currently offline Click here to Send coolmovies a Private Message Find more posts by coolmovies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

Originally posted by steverules_2
Predator takes on everyone, the next one will be Kramer vs Predator, its the sequel to Kramer vs Kramer

Here's the trailer:

that's awesome and all but it would have meant more to me had it been the negro hating Kramer. Still...,impressive though, i'm definitely going to fandango this one when it releases.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2010 02:02 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Seems like sigourny weaver will be back for the sequel.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2010 04:41 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

call it "the blue man group", just not "avatar 2". there's no need for the avatar program after the events of pt. 1.

and also avatars' sequel'll be made only to make more money. just because pt. 1 made so much money. like that'll be the prime motivation, over story, effects, and all. so we'll practically be watching a straight to dvd film-like quality movie at theatres.

Cameron's not gonna really care how the sequel turns out really, he's got a brand now, and he knows you'll go watch it anyway no matter what, so he'll make it as subpar as he can so that he can make as much money as he can, again.

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Feb 27th, 2010 05:44 AM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

So when did George lucas walk onto the set????

Old Post Feb 27th, 2010 07:27 AM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Cameron won't direct it if he thinks it'll suck. Hence T3 and T4.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2010 07:33 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Well concerning T3 he was gonna direct at some stage a few years back i was reading and he wanted so much money to work with but yeah the studio would'nt accept the amount.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2010 07:38 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Avatar Sequel to Focus on Pandora's Ocean

Old Post Apr 21st, 2010 07:31 AM
Mr. Rhythmic

"Avatar 2: Avatar Harder"

Old Post Apr 21st, 2010 05:07 PM
Mr. Rhythmic is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Rhythmic a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Rhythmic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Re: Avatar Sequel to Focus on Pandora's Ocean

Great, so he's giving us 'The Abyss' again.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Apr 21st, 2010 06:03 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juk3n
Devils Advocate

Originally posted by xJLxKing
It has been confirmed by big C. He admitted that if a movie makes this much money, it will have a sequel. Though, he never confirmed the trilogy part. He just said he might

And thats where love for the art and corporate intrest meet. Here we have a man, JC, rich as you like, can make any movie he wants, can DO anything he wants And loves film. Made some classics for the love of his art. Made this - his labour of Love - great film. Revel in his success? Pfft, no! milk milk milk. You'd never see Ridley or Scorsese pull this shit.

Last edited by Juk3n on Apr 21st, 2010 at 07:43 PM

Old Post Apr 21st, 2010 07:39 PM
Juk3n is currently offline Click here to Send Juk3n a Private Message Find more posts by Juk3n Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

People have said it is dumb to have the title keep "Avatar" since Jake is no longer an avatar, but maybe the storyline will involve a bad guy (or bad guys) who use avatars. I could see Jake's tribe clashing with another tribe and that being the focus, when later it is discovered that the war between the tribes was due to humans in avatars tricking or framing the tribes to battle each other. Or something along those lines.

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2010 09:29 PM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote