KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Create a Star Wars Character (Please take this seriously)

Create a Star Wars Character (Please take this seriously)
Started by: \\S//

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ares834

My name is tteZ Hellwalker, I am a 9,500 year old Human Male. I was born with a midi-chlorian count of over 9,950,000,000,000,042 per cell because I was conceived by Darth Badass Bandon. I reign above the Grand Lord of the Newer Sith Order in 120,069 ABY, I am known as the Dai-Grand Sith Lord, I wear the Prehumous Ceremonial Sith Robe from Force Unleashed 2 and have been given the Force Amplifying Kaiburr Crystal, which is worn on a necklace, not only do I have access to every Sith Knowledge Database, in which I have learned to kill a thousand other Force Sensitives with a mere gesture, to levitate and fly and even alter the orbits of galactic objects with telekinesis alone, but I'm allowed to study the Jedi arts and wield Jedi Powers freely although I am completely immune the Light Side's corruption. If need be, I can use any power ever!11!1!! I will never transcend into the Force because I am immortal.

Not only am I the second most Powerful Force User of all time (after Bandon of course), but I'm also the second greatest lightsaber duelist as well, I use no single Form of Lightsaber Combat, in a duel I alternate from all Seven Lightsaber Forms, Vapaad, the Fast Style, the Medium and the Strong Style as needed. I wield a curved transparent stone lightsaber hilt, the lightsaber has two thousand crystals, one of these crystals amplifies and bonds to my Force Energy and uses it to increase the power and heat of the blade, the other is a pure rainbow lightsaber crystal, producing a rainbow blade. Because of these crystals, my lightsaber is more powerful than any other lightsaber blade in History. It is also as large as a galaxy and I can destroy entire Solar Systems with one swing.

I also killed Zett Heavenwalker, raped his Force Ghost then fed on his force energies completley and utterly destroying him.

So that's my character.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2010 04:59 AM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nephthys
What if Hewhoknowsall starts posting again?

Originally posted by Red Nemesis
I apologized to him. Seeing ^^^ really made me realize how severe the transgression should have to be to merit such a dickwad response from us.

Also, we could restart the Empire vs. Earth thread!

...Good times!
No. No. Do not...

No.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2010 05:08 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mattatom
UNSC's finest.

Originally posted by Lord Lucien
No. No. Do not...

No.
QFT.

Might as well call him "Matt Atom Bomb"
Like his name suggests, he's quite atomic
And this fool - he likes DC Comics
Two energy swords make up his symbol
And trust me, dawg, this homie's nimble

Old Post Feb 15th, 2010 06:34 AM
Click here to Send mattatom a Private Message Find more posts by mattatom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AthenasTrgrFngr
Don't wanna die...

im tempted to make a serious on topic post in here...

tempted.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2010 10:26 AM
Click here to Send AthenasTrgrFngr a Private Message Find more posts by AthenasTrgrFngr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

So am I.....

Old Post Feb 15th, 2010 10:47 AM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AthenasTrgrFngr
Don't wanna die...

AMG were so much alike

Old Post Feb 15th, 2010 10:50 AM
Click here to Send AthenasTrgrFngr a Private Message Find more posts by AthenasTrgrFngr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

Originally posted by ares834
My name is tteZ Hellwalker, I am a 9,500 year old Human Male. I was born with a midi-chlorian count of over 9,950,000,000,000,042 per cell because I was conceived by Darth Badass Bandon. I reign above the Grand Lord of the Newer Sith Order in 120,069 ABY, I am known as the Dai-Grand Sith Lord, I wear the Prehumous Ceremonial Sith Robe from Force Unleashed 2 and have been given the Force Amplifying Kaiburr Crystal, which is worn on a necklace, not only do I have access to every Sith Knowledge Database, in which I have learned to kill a thousand other Force Sensitives with a mere gesture, to levitate and fly and even alter the orbits of galactic objects with telekinesis alone, but I'm allowed to study the Jedi arts and wield Jedi Powers freely although I am completely immune the Light Side's corruption. If need be, I can use any power ever!11!1!! I will never transcend into the Force because I am immortal.

Not only am I the second most Powerful Force User of all time (after Bandon of course), but I'm also the second greatest lightsaber duelist as well, I use no single Form of Lightsaber Combat, in a duel I alternate from all Seven Lightsaber Forms, Vapaad, the Fast Style, the Medium and the Strong Style as needed. I wield a curved transparent stone lightsaber hilt, the lightsaber has two thousand crystals, one of these crystals amplifies and bonds to my Force Energy and uses it to increase the power and heat of the blade, the other is a pure rainbow lightsaber crystal, producing a rainbow blade. Because of these crystals, my lightsaber is more powerful than any other lightsaber blade in History. It is also as large as a galaxy and I can destroy entire Solar Systems with one swing.

I also killed Zett Heavenwalker, raped his Force Ghost then fed on his force energies completley and utterly destroying him.

So that's my character.

im so tempted to profile this stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 15th, 2010 11:17 AM
Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mattatom
UNSC's finest.

I have wink [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Because of the Bandon references.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2010 11:30 AM
Click here to Send mattatom a Private Message Find more posts by mattatom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Originally posted by mattatom
I have wink [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Because of the Bandon references.
$10 says that your fetish for Bandon has resulted in the creation of a life-size, blow-up Darth Bandon love doll... with realistic lightsaber.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2010 12:41 PM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mattatom
UNSC's finest.

Originally posted by Lord Lucien
$10 says that your fetish for Bandon has resulted in the creation of a life-size, blow-up Darth Bandon love doll... with realistic lightsaber.
I do not have a 'fetish for Bandon. The only thing 'blow up' in my house is an airmattress which I sleep on.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2010 12:54 PM
Slash_KMC
Retired Helper

Originally posted by ares834
My name is tteZ Hellwalker, I am a 9,500 year old Human Male. I was born with a midi-chlorian count of over 9,950,000,000,000,042 per cell because I was conceived by Darth Badass Bandon Revan. I reign above the Grand Lord of the Newer Sith Order in 120,069 ABY, I am known as the Dai-Grand Sith Lord, I wear the Prehumous Ceremonial Sith Robe from Force Unleashed 2 and have been given the Force Amplifying Kaiburr Crystal, which is worn on a necklace, not only do I have access to every Sith Knowledge Database, in which I have learned to kill a thousand other Force Sensitives with a mere gesture, to levitate and fly and even alter the orbits of galactic objects with telekinesis alone, but I'm allowed to study the Jedi arts and wield Jedi Powers freely although I am completely immune the Light Side's corruption. If need be, I can use any power ever!11!1!! I will never transcend into the Force because I am immortal.

Not only am I the second most Powerful Force User of all time (after BandonRevan of course), but I'm also the second greatest lightsaber duelist as well, I use no single Form of Lightsaber Combat, in a duel I alternate from all Seven Lightsaber Forms, Vapaad, the Fast Style, the Medium and the Strong Style as needed. I wield a curved transparent stone lightsaber hilt, the lightsaber has two thousand crystals, one of these crystals amplifies and bonds to my Force Energy and uses it to increase the power and heat of the blade, the other is a pure rainbow lightsaber crystal, producing a rainbow blade. Because of these crystals, my lightsaber is more powerful than any other lightsaber blade in History. It is also as large as a galaxy and I can destroy entire Solar Systems with one swing.

So that's my character.

Best. Character. Ever. Especially that last part.

I still fixed some things though to make it more realistic.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2010 02:08 PM
Click here to Send Slash_KMC a Private Message Find more posts by Slash_KMC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mattatom
UNSC's finest.

Originally posted by Slash_KMC
Best. Character. Ever. Especially that last part.

I still fixed some things though to make it more realistic.
*Waves commie flag* Expect to be banned!

Old Post Feb 15th, 2010 02:18 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Closed.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2010 09:08 AM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote