KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Mr Majestic and Wonder Woman vs Superman and Thor

Mr Majestic and Wonder Woman vs Superman and Thor
Started by: Omega Vision

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

I remember the Wizard Top 10 most powerful SuperHeroes.

WW = 7
Thor = 8
Supes = 9
Silver Surfer = 10

It was the 90s though

Old Post Feb 18th, 2010 02:18 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Superman solos.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2010 03:06 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Team 2.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Feb 18th, 2010 03:09 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kochtgr

Stalemate!!!

A Wonder Woman Fan

Old Post Feb 18th, 2010 03:58 PM
kochtgr is currently offline Click here to Send kochtgr a Private Message Find more posts by kochtgr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkOdin

I would give team 2 the slight edge. 6-7-10 only b/c Thor could BFR either member with easy to make it a 2v1 fight. otherwise it would be even IMO

Old Post Feb 18th, 2010 04:05 PM
DarkOdin is currently offline Click here to Send DarkOdin a Private Message Find more posts by DarkOdin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tideoftime

quote: (post)
Originally posted by the ninjak

WW = 7
Thor = 8
Supes = 9
Silver Surfer = 10

It was the 90s though

Actually, Thor was ranked above Superman; it was WW #4, Supes #3, Thor #2, and SS #1.

(Oh... right... geek...)

Old Post Feb 18th, 2010 05:45 PM
tideoftime is currently offline Click here to Send tideoftime a Private Message Find more posts by tideoftime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tideoftime

Originally posted by DarkOdin
I would give team 2 the slight edge. 6-7-10 only b/c Thor could BFR either member with easy to make it a 2v1 fight. otherwise it would be even IMO

What specific methods would Thor use for BFR'ing either of Team #1? Dimensional displacement is not necessarily a given, as MM is very fast, and WW has demonstrated being able to traverse to/from the dimensions Thor is familiar with (especially in her early to mid-90's run, and over the past 3 years), even without any magical devices, so she wouldn't be BFR'd, as she could likely return very quickly. Not a definite, but completely plausable.

(Oh... right... geek...)

Old Post Feb 18th, 2010 05:49 PM
tideoftime is currently offline Click here to Send tideoftime a Private Message Find more posts by tideoftime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dmills
Centurion Prime

This is a good matchup. I think Majestic takes out Supes, but Thor can take WW. So it comes down to MM vs Thor. Hmmm.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2010 07:23 PM
dmills is currently offline Click here to Send dmills a Private Message Find more posts by dmills Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ODG

Originally posted by tideoftime
WW has demonstrated being able to traverse to/from the dimensions Thor is familiar with (especially in her early to mid-90's run, and over the past 3 years), even without any magical devices, so she wouldn't be BFR'd, as she could likely return very quickly. Not a definite, but completely plausable.
On this, I've not seen Wonderwoman return from DC-analogous dimensions of the Negative Zone, Dormammu's Dark Dimension, Immortus' Limbo, the Crossroads of Reality, etc. (all places Thor has teleported). Can you elucidate?

Revamped Thor Respect Thread Revamped Loki Respect Thread
Revamped Hulk Respect Thread Revamped Iron Man Respect Thread

Old Post Feb 18th, 2010 07:26 PM
ODG is currently offline Click here to Send ODG a Private Message Find more posts by ODG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkOdin

Originally posted by tideoftime
What specific methods would Thor use for BFR'ing either of Team #1? Dimensional displacement is not necessarily a given, as MM is very fast, and WW has demonstrated being able to traverse to/from the dimensions Thor is familiar with (especially in her early to mid-90's run, and over the past 3 years), even without any magical devices, so she wouldn't be BFR'd, as she could likely return very quickly. Not a definite, but completely plausable.
Mjolnir is fast enough to go to the end of the universe and back in less then 60 sec i doubt MM it that faster and when has WW done anything like that????

Old Post Feb 18th, 2010 07:49 PM
DarkOdin is currently offline Click here to Send DarkOdin a Private Message Find more posts by DarkOdin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Originally posted by OneDumbG0
On this, I've not seen Wonderwoman return from DC-analogous dimensions of the Negative Zone, Dormammu's Dark Dimension, Immortus' Limbo, the Crossroads of Reality, etc. (all places Thor has teleported). Can you elucidate?

She was briefly able to teleport herself and others from Themyscria to Man's World due to her sandals and her temporary upgrade from Hermes, if I recall. She can't teleport on her own without some kind of amp or item.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2010 09:32 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Team 2

Old Post Feb 18th, 2010 10:14 PM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Team 1 is more skilled, but team 2 is more durable and stronger.

T2 slightly edges T1.

BTW, Mr. Majestic also has psionic powers and matter manipulation on top of his similar powerset to Superman.

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Feb 18th, 2010 10:54 PM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tideoftime

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
She was briefly able to teleport herself and others from Themyscria to Man's World due to her sandals and her temporary upgrade from Hermes, if I recall. She can't teleport on her own without some kind of amp or item.

Don't have time to scan the respect thread, but Diana has both physically and astrally traveled to other realms without the need to use the Sandals of Hermes, Harmonia's Amulet, or The Caduceus. Those items were more important in the earlier reboots after Crisis, than in the recent years.

Dark Odin: What does that have to do with anything? A celestial travel feat doesn't equate to BFR'ing MM or WW, in this context. MM would be more vulnerable to be "dumped", dimensionally speaking, but not as a given, as his speed will make counter-attacks of that nature problematic; WW has similar combat speed, and to boot is more resistant to mystical influences than either MM or SM (that latter, of course, being traditionally more vulnerable to them). That was my point.

(Oh... right... geek...)

Old Post Feb 19th, 2010 12:46 AM
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Split.
Even if you think that Superman is slightly stronger then Majestic, Majestic is still the better fighter.
Even if you think that Thor is stronger then WW, WW is faster and arguably more skilled too.

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Feb 19th, 2010 12:52 AM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sasaraixx

Originally posted by the ninjak

WW = 7
Thor = 8
Supes = 9
Silver Surfer = 10

It was the 90s though

I think you have Thor and Superman switched.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2010 01:34 AM
Sasaraixx is currently offline Click here to Send Sasaraixx a Private Message Find more posts by Sasaraixx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tideoftime

Originally posted by Sasaraixx

That's what I said, too...

(Oh... right... geek...)

Old Post Feb 19th, 2010 03:28 AM
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Originally posted by OneDumbG0

I got pretty much everything you said, but you lost me at elucidate. =P

Old Post Feb 19th, 2010 03:48 AM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Originally posted by Sasaraixx

Considering it's Wizard, it doesn't surprise me.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2010 04:44 AM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Harbinger
Firestorm

Originally posted by celeyhyga17
I got pretty much everything you said, but you lost me at elucidate. =P
To explain.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2010 04:47 AM
Harbinger is currently offline Click here to Send Harbinger a Private Message Find more posts by Harbinger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote