KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Jedah Dohma VS...Ingrid?

Jedah Dohma VS...Ingrid?
Started by: Frisky Dingo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Jedah Dohma VS...Ingrid?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by No End N Site
Yes, I am saying that Ingrid does not have "inter-dimensional travel abilities"....that I know of. It never says where exactly she comes from, just that she came from outer space.

As far as what she's doing in CFE, this quote is the only thing I can find that means anything...

"Ah, here's where everything's messed up, and (sarcastically) you're here because you have to be right?"
-Jedah to Ingrid-

This is what vasili10 had to say about Ingrid as far as CFE goes

Other than that, not much else is known as far as what goes down in CFE. To be honest, it's fun to hypothesize but she's just WAY to obscure to be in a serious VS thread.

Jedah destroys her...

So who is stronger N CFE, Pyron or Jedah and how well does Capcom follow their powers? Do you really think Gouki can bust a meteor?

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Old Post Feb 21st, 2010 07:27 PM
Frisky Dingo is currently offline Click here to Send Frisky Dingo a Private Message Find more posts by Frisky Dingo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Jedah Dohma VS...Ingrid?

Originally posted by Frisky Dingo
So who is stronger N CFE, Pyron or Jedah and how well does Capcom follow their powers? Do you really think Gouki can bust a meteor?

Jedah and Pyron are still up in the air. Like I said before, nothin' has changed, it's not like Marvel VS Capcom. Pyron gets the SFII guys from SFII, the Alpha guys from Alpha and the DS from DS 3. This is evident because of the way characters talk to their own from the same game.

-Demitri is surprised that Pyron is alive somehow.

-Belial is still dead, thus Demetri's still is after Morrigan.

-Ryu has yet to fight Akuma.

-Chun Li is surprised that Bison is still alive.

-Sakura has already fought Ryu from Alpha.

The game is not canon but it does not ignore established canon. It's like a "what if all these guys got together and fought each other?" sort of game. And the meteor feat is still not canon. Now that doesn't mean it's impossible cuz we never see Akuma fight at full power, but Capcom never said this game was canon.

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Old Post Feb 21st, 2010 10:21 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

My memory of CFE is rather limited but I no Morrigan wasn't N that game. So how do U no that Demitri was still after her, like the events of the 1st DS had already passed B4 the start of the game?

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Old Post Feb 21st, 2010 11:32 PM
Frisky Dingo is currently offline Click here to Send Frisky Dingo a Private Message Find more posts by Frisky Dingo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site

She was not playable but she was in Demitri's endin'

http://udoncrew.deviantart.com/art/...EMITRI-47878982

I can promise you that you've played CFE more than me and the last time you prolly played it was less as long ago as me. I played CFE five times, and two of those times where at an arcade, where I got my ass handed to me by Jedah and the Ninja Dude constantly.

-Anakaris-

Old Post Feb 21st, 2010 11:43 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

Well, I still think that Jedah can beat Pyron. If we R not going 2 count Pyron's abilities N CFE as part of his canon repertoire. then Pyron is stuck with just Cosmic Powers.

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 04:07 AM
No End N Site

Well, I still think that Jedah can beat Pyron. If we R not going 2 count Pyron's abilities N CFE as part of his canon repertoire. then Pyron is stuck with just Cosmic Powers.
*sigh* This really isn't the place for more Jedah Vs Pyron bickerin'...................but I'm bored so I'll entertain you for as long as my patience last.

1. How the hell can you even make such a statement? Neither of them have been shown at full power.

2. If these two were placed in a world and it was a simple who can kill who 1st, how will Jedah know Pyron is there?

3. The two are obviously damn worthy of the title of "Final Boss" and both Cosmic and Devil Powers are shown to be worthy of each other. So I don't get what you mean by "just Cosmic Powers".

Pyron's Vampire HUNTER 2
http://www.vgmuseum.com/end/psx/c/ds3vh.htm

Pyron's Cosmic abilities are clearly worthy of Jedah's Anti Christ-like powers. Pyron did not only claim to rule Earth, but ALL OF SPACE. Pyron has power on retarded scale. So there is no need to downplay his "Cosmic Power".

-Anakaris-

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 04:38 AM
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

*sigh* This really isn't the place for more Jedah Vs Pyron bickerin'...................but I'm bored so I'll entertain you for as long as my patience last.

1. How the hell can you even make such a statement? Neither of them have been shown at full power.
We no that Pyron's max can still B absorbed N 2 Demitri. Where is the proof that Demitri has the power 2 absorb Jedah's energies? Demitri is just at B+ lvl win he ate Pyron. R U going 2 say that Pyron's power rocketed Demitri, not only back to his full power but even beyond it to something as ridiculous as an S Class DS. Hell, Ozom was an A+, much stronger than the original Demitri, and a near dead Jedah killed him with a gesture. Sounds like a load of crap if U ask me. The gap B-tween As and Ss is 2 big 2 even try and judge.

2. If these two were placed in a world and it was a simple who can kill who 1st, how will Jedah know Pyron is there?
If memory serves me right, Pyron was revealed 2 B A soul and if I allow my memory 2 serve me again, Pyron's VH2 loosing ending alludes 2 him B-ing at full power and still B-ing absorbed N 2 the Majigen. It's obvious that Jedah at least can sense souls and has the power necessary to absorb even B-ings as large and as powerful as Pyron N 2 his world. Every-1 else may be unable to sense Pyron out but Jedah can.

3. The two are obviously damn worthy of the title of "Final Boss" and both Cosmic and Devil Powers are shown to be worthy of each other. So I don't get what you mean by "just Cosmic Powers".

Pyron's Vampire HUNTER 2
http://www.vgmuseum.com/end/psx/c/ds3vh.htm

Pyron's Cosmic abilities are clearly worthy of Jedah's Anti Christ-like powers. Pyron did not only claim to rule Earth, but ALL OF SPACE. Pyron has power on retarded scale. So there is no need to downplay his "Cosmic Power".
I don't remember saying Pyron was not worthy 2 fight Jedah, at all. I simply meant that his Cosmic Powers were not enough. The ending U posted only supports my argument. Jedah does not have 2 wait around 100 yrs N order 2 come back 2 life. He was incinerated and is now stated 2 B able 2 control his own resurrection. He could revive himself constantly.

Tell me, how can U kill Jedah? HE CAN NOT DIE!!!

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 05:18 AM
No End N Site

We no that Pyron's max can still B absorbed N 2 Demitri. Where is the proof that Demitri has the power 2 absorb Jedah's energies? Demitri is just at B+ lvl win he ate Pyron. R U going 2 say that Pyron's power rocketed Demitri, not only back to his full power but even beyond it to something as ridiculous as an S Class DS. Hell, Ozom was an A+, much stronger than the original Demitri, and a near dead Jedah killed him with a gesture. Sounds like a load of crap if U ask me. The gap B-tween As and Ss is 2 big 2 even try and judge.

If memory serves me right, Pyron was revealed 2 B A soul and if I allow my memory 2 serve me again, Pyron's VH2 loosing ending alludes 2 him B-ing at full power and still B-ing absorbed N 2 the Majigen. It's obvious that Jedah at least can sense souls and has the power necessary to absorb even B-ings as large and as powerful as Pyron N 2 his world. Every-1 else may be unable to sense Pyron out but Jedah can.

I don't remember saying Pyron was not worthy 2 fight Jedah, at all. I simply meant that his Cosmic Powers were not enough. The ending U posted only supports my argument. Jedah does not have 2 wait around 100 yrs N order 2 come back 2 life. He was incinerated and is now stated 2 B able 2 control his own resurrection. He could revive himself constantly.

Tell me, how can U kill Jedah? HE CAN NOT DIE!!!

Your whole argument is based around Demitri absorbed Pyron and Jedah is 100X more powerful than Demitri. That argument is filled wit BS cuz you refuse to accept 2 FACTS. 1. So what if Demitri has the capacity to consume Pyron. Being able to eat the power when it's in a weakened state is not the same as clashin' wit the power when it's in full force. Any normal person knows that. 2. And yet again, you make a claim without knowin' all the facts. You have no idea what Pyron can do if he really tried, name me one time in DS where Pyron put forth any effort to do anything. And you talk like killin' Ozom was some big deal. Are you sayin' that Pyron could not EASILY kill Ozom? Pyron would literally shrink him down to a "flake of ash and watch him blow away in the the cosmic winds" and he would do it from hundreds of thousands of light years away. Demitri is not in Pyron's league, as Pyron's win quote over Demitri says...
"Ruler of The World, and Ruler of The UNIVERSE...Who do you think will prevail?"
There is no comparison to the real Pyron and Demitri/Ozom. Boy stop...

Let me get this straight, you think that in VH2 Jedah is capable of suckin' Pyron into the Majigen? NO, Pyron went to the Majigen on his own, cuz like all times before...he was bored. Now Jedah created his own dimension wit livin' creatures and everything inside. Common sense would tell you that Jedah is God in his own world. I'm sure he is aware of what goes in and out of his own dimension. That's how Jedah knew he was there. Jedah aint even in that game, so needless to say, it's not like Jedah went lookin' for'im. Pyron just so happened to stumble in cuz he thought it was another galaxy.

*sigh* THAT'S WHY IT'S A TIE. The battle will go on FOREVER. Pyron can not kill Jedah as far as we know because as far as we know, Jedah can not stay dead. Jedah can not kill Pyron because if the fight started wit both combatants at full strength, Jedah would never have the opportunity to absorb or BFR Pyron because that seems to be the only way Pyron will lose, EVER. The Graphic File states that Pyron is not only supreme but IMMORTAL. So what will Jedah do to kill him?

-Anakaris-

Last edited by No End N Site on Feb 22nd, 2010 at 08:13 PM

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 08:11 PM
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

Your whole argument is based around Demitri absorbed Pyron and Jedah is 100X more powerful than Demitri. That argument is filled wit BS cuz you refuse to accept 2 FACTS. 1. So what if Demitri has the capacity to consume Pyron. Being able to eat the power when it's in a weakened state is not the same as clashin' wit the power when it's in full force. Any normal person knows that. 2. And yet again, you make a claim without knowin' all the facts. You have no idea what Pyron can do if he really tried, name me one time in DS where Pyron put forth any effort to do anything. And you talk like killin' Ozom was some big deal. Are you sayin' that Pyron could not EASILY kill Ozom? Pyron would literally shrink him down to a "flake of ash and watch him blow away in the the cosmic winds" and he would do it from hundreds of thousands of light years away. Demitri is not in Pyron's league, as Pyron's win quote over Demitri says...
"Ruler of The World, and Ruler of The UNIVERSE...Who do you think will prevail?"
There is no comparison to the real Pyron and Demitri/Ozom. Boy stop...

I concede that Pyron would surely kill Ozom with possibly the greatest amount of ease and that Demitri would die against Pyron if it were an all out fight. So there is no need 2 respond 2 my posts like a jack ass. Happy?

Let me get this straight, you think that in VH2 Jedah is capable of suckin' Pyron into the Majigen? NO, Pyron went to the Majigen on his own, cuz like all times before...he was bored. Now Jedah created his own dimension wit livin' creatures and everything inside. Common sense would tell you that Jedah is God in his own world. I'm sure he is aware of what goes in and out of his own dimension. That's how Jedah knew he was there. Jedah aint even in that game, so needless to say, it's not like Jedah went lookin' for'im. Pyron just so happened to stumble in cuz he thought it was another galaxy.

I think that if Pyron can fit N 2 the Majigen, he can be dragged N and assimilated. The ending may not B canon, but it proves what Jedah can do. Since win was Jedah able 2 create living creatures? And where does it say that Pyron thought the Majigen was another galaxy?

*sigh* THAT'S WHY IT'S A TIE. The battle will go on FOREVER. Pyron can not kill Jedah as far as we know because as far as we know, Jedah can not stay dead. Jedah can not kill Pyron because if the fight started wit both combatants at full strength, Jedah would never have the opportunity to absorb or BFR Pyron because that seems to be the only way Pyron will lose, EVER. The Graphic File states that Pyron is not only supreme but IMMORTAL. So what will Jedah do to kill him?

Most of what U say may B true but if U listen 2 URself, U will realize that Jedah still has more ways 2 win than Pyron does. The chances of Pyron going down R slim at best but they're still ways 2 lose. Jedah has NO WAY 2 LOSE. HE CAN NOT B KILLED BY ANY 1. Jedah will eventually wear Pyron down 2 a point where he is edible. There is no doubt that Jedah will B vaporized a few times but at the end of the day, until he does his job as the "Anti-Christ", he can't die 4 very long.

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Old Post Feb 24th, 2010 07:33 PM
No End N Site

I concede that Pyron would surely kill Ozom with possibly the greatest amount of ease and that Demitri would die against Pyron if it were an all out fight. So there is no need 2 respond 2 my posts like a jack ass. Happy?

I think that if Pyron can fit N 2 the Majigen, he can be dragged N and assimilated. The ending may not B canon, but it proves what Jedah can do. Since win was Jedah able 2 create living creatures? And where does it say that Pyron thought the Majigen was another galaxy?

Most of what U say may B true but if U listen 2 URself, U will realize that Jedah still has more ways 2 win than Pyron does. The chances of Pyron going down R slim at best but they're still ways 2 lose. Jedah has NO WAY 2 LOSE. HE CAN NOT B KILLED BY ANY 1. Jedah will eventually wear Pyron down 2 a point where he is edible. There is no doubt that Jedah will B vaporized a few times but at the end of the day, until he does his job as the "Anti-Christ", he can't die 4 very long.

1. Yippy

2. So what if the Majigen can kill'im? Good luck gettin'im in.
Evidence of life in the Majigen...

-"...Lord Raptor could feel new enemies waiting for him in the shadows of the Majigen."
-"The haunted armor (Bishamon) soon found it's self in the Majigen, where it could smell the blood of an endless supply of fresh prey."

3. "Wear Pyron down"? No such thing. Pyron has surpassed the final stage of evolution and is impervious to all conceivable threats. In order to kill Pyron, you would have to bring about an event that does not naturally occur in the universe. Creatures don't eat the souls of other creatures in our world, this explains how Demirti could do what he did and why Pyron wanted to fight the DS so desperately. Pyron could not adapt to that because it's impossible. Things get tired and die, this is a natural event, Pyron has evolved past that. I think you took the fact that Pyron needs to eat planets from the comic and applied it to canon Pyron. This is not true. Pyron doesn't need to eat at all and will never run out of steam. This is why he has no problem wit consumin' the entire universe. Pyron is IMMORTAL.

Now how will Jedah "wear him down" again?

-Anakaris-

Old Post Feb 24th, 2010 11:26 PM
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

3. "Wear Pyron down"? No such thing. Pyron has surpassed the final stage of evolution and is impervious to all conceivable threats. In order to kill Pyron, you would have to bring about an event that does not naturally occur in the universe. Creatures don't eat the souls of other creatures in our world, this explains how Demirti could do what he did and why Pyron wanted to fight the DS so desperately. Pyron could not adapt to that because it's impossible. Things get tired and die, this is a natural event, Pyron has evolved past that. I think you took the fact that Pyron needs to eat planets from the comic and applied it to canon Pyron. This is not true. Pyron doesn't need to eat at all and will never run out of steam. This is why he has no problem wit consumin' the entire universe. Pyron is IMMORTAL.

Now how will Jedah "wear him down" again?

Jedah was killed only by the energies of 2 DIMENSIONS AND BELIAL AENSLAND!! Can Pyron even bust a galaxy? Jedah doesn't need 2 actually resurrect in this battle. Pyron is 2 weak 2 even deal a fatal blow. N fact, it wasn't like Jedah died instantly after eating all the power, he stood around 4 a few minutes B4 he was vaporized.

Jedah can quite literally erase the multiverse and make it over again. Pyron can't B-gin 2 compare

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Last edited by Frisky Dingo on Feb 26th, 2010 at 04:26 AM

Old Post Feb 26th, 2010 04:24 AM
No End N Site

Jedah was killed only by the energies of 2 DIMENSIONS AND BELIAL AENSLAND!! Can Pyron even bust a galaxy? Jedah doesn't need 2 actually resurrect in this battle. Pyron is 2 weak 2 even deal a fatal blow. N fact, it wasn't like Jedah died instantly after eating all the power, he stood around 4 a few minutes B4 he was vaporized.

Jedah can quite literally erase the multiverse and make it over again. Pyron can't B-gin 2 compare

1. Jedah needs prep and outside help, to destroy the multiverse. He can't just up and do it out of nowhere. So how would that count as a feat for him?

2. Countin' Belial is not a durability feat for Jedah, cuz we already know that he can be killed in 1 serious attack. Belial's power can not measured because it "surpasses logical understanding" and that's a direct quote from the Graphic File. His power can not be fathomed because it is just too great. If Jedah could destroy the multiverse wit prep, then Belial can do the same without it.

Lol, this is like the time when Freeza killied Krillin and then you tryin' to make that a durability feat for Krillan.

3. Pyron can do FAR more than bust galaxies. He has an orbital span of 400,000 LY. The Milky Way is not an average galaxy, it's in the LARGE Class and it's only a 4th of Pyron's orbital span and this is over 200,000 years BEFORE the 1st DS . The average galaxy is only 10 - 20 thousand LY. Pyron could fit 40-20 galaxies into his orbital span, WITH NO EFFORT, imagine if he actually tried. Pyron can do more than just destroy the galaxies, he can turn them into weapons or play wit'em like toys. Because Pyron gained the power necessary to rule the universe, he could take the laws of nature and bend them to his will. THERE IS NOTHING IN THE UNIVERSE THE CAN BEAT'IM. This is why he looks outside the universe for a challenge.

You supremely underestimate Pyron.

-Anakaris-

Last edited by No End N Site on Feb 26th, 2010 at 08:08 PM

Old Post Feb 26th, 2010 08:01 PM
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

1. Jedah needs prep and outside help, to destroy the multiverse. He can't just up and do it out of nowhere. So how would that count as a feat for him?

What does it matter if Jedah needs prep and outside help. I'm not talking about the weak version of Jedah. My focus is on the version of Jedah that is ready 2 recreate the multiverse N 2 a single world.

The Boss Jedah that comes down from the light with the Gregorian Chorus and is ready 2 recreate life. It doesn't matter how he got 2 that point, as long as the power is his alone 2 U's.

2. Countin' Belial is not a durability feat for Jedah, cuz we already know that he can be killed in 1 serious attack. Belial's power can not measured because it "surpasses logical understanding" and that's a direct quote from the Graphic File. His power can not be fathomed because it is just too great. If Jedah could destroy the multiverse wit prep, then Belial can do the same without it.

Lol, this is like the time when Freeza killied Krillin and then you tryin' to make that a durability feat for Krillan.

Point seen and taken.

3. Pyron can do FAR more than bust galaxies. He has an orbital span of 400,000 LY. The Milky Way is not an average galaxy, it's in the LARGE Class and it's only a 4th of Pyron's orbital span and this is over 200,000 years BEFORE the 1st DS . The average galaxy is only 10 - 20 thousand LY. Pyron could fit 40-20 galaxies into his orbital span, WITH NO EFFORT, imagine if he actually tried. Pyron can do more than just destroy the galaxies, he can turn them into weapons or play wit'em like toys. Because Pyron gained the power necessary to rule the universe, he could take the laws of nature and bend them to his will. THERE IS NOTHING IN THE UNIVERSE THE CAN BEAT'IM. This is why he looks outside the universe for a challenge.

You supremely underestimate Pyron.

All the power N the world WONT KILL JEDAH, altho the N-fo U provided was very nice 2 no B-ing a general DS fan. How can Pyron put Jedah down 4 good? U still have not answered. Jedah can make life, take life, make worlds, destroy worlds, and is impossible 2 kill. Sounds like God hood 2 me, old friend. Pyron is just VERY powerful. Jedah is steps away from B-ing a God. He even wants to kill God herself...Anita.

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Old Post Feb 27th, 2010 06:28 AM
No End N Site

I'm not gonna argue wit you about this in the thread anymore. If you wanna get your arguments destroyed, talk to me in a Pyron VS Jedah thread. I'm sure there are a few around here.

Let this thread die cuz we all know Ingrid gets her soul raped and eaten by Jedah like biscuits and hot grits.

-Anakaris-

Last edited by No End N Site on Feb 27th, 2010 at 06:41 AM

Old Post Feb 27th, 2010 06:39 AM
No End N Site

I'm not gonna argue wit you about this in the thread anymore. If you wanna get your arguments destroyed, talk to me in a Pyron VS Jedah thread. I'm sure there are a few around here.

Let this thread die cuz we all know Ingrid gets her soul raped and eaten by Jedah like biscuits and hot grits.
I would just like to say that Ingrid's time travel isn't a factor anymore, even if she could get to Makai before Jedah's birth.

Lol, Jedah can time travel.....in canon.

-Anakaris-

Last edited by No End N Site on Mar 6th, 2010 at 05:02 PM

Old Post Mar 6th, 2010 04:58 PM
BloodKnight

It ends in sex.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2010 09:17 PM
BloodKnight is currently offline Click here to Send BloodKnight a Private Message Find more posts by BloodKnight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site

Jedah's gay. So prolly not.

-Anakaris-

Old Post Mar 6th, 2010 09:26 PM
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

I would just like to say that Ingrid's time travel isn't a factor anymore, even if she could get to Makai before Jedah's birth.

Lol, Jedah can time travel.....in canon.

Jedah's gay.

Since win?

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Old Post Mar 6th, 2010 09:55 PM
Pyron_Knight
Eater of Worlds

He looks pretty awesome to me.
Demitri is the gayest looking DS character.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2010 10:04 PM
Pyron_Knight is currently offline Click here to Send Pyron_Knight a Private Message Find more posts by Pyron_Knight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site

Jedah just gives off this yaoi villain vibe, especially witout his head dress. Not sayin' that seemin' gay is a bad thing, Jedah still looks smooth, he just seems gay too.

Although I think Demitri is pretty badass lookin'.

Since win?

I'll answer the time travel question when I'm near the GF. Kinda away right now.

-Anakaris-

Old Post Mar 6th, 2010 11:58 PM