KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Jedah Dohma VS...Ingrid?

Jedah Dohma VS...Ingrid?
Started by: Frisky Dingo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

quote: (post)
Originally posted by No End N Site

I'll answer the time travel question when I'm near the GF. Kinda away right now.
Well?

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Old Post Mar 8th, 2010 12:27 AM
Frisky Dingo is currently offline Click here to Send Frisky Dingo a Private Message Find more posts by Frisky Dingo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GenomeFrozener
The Last Boss

Jedah beats Ingrid.

Oh yeah! SUCK MY...duck?

Old Post Mar 8th, 2010 04:30 PM
GenomeFrozener is currently offline Click here to Send GenomeFrozener a Private Message Find more posts by GenomeFrozener Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

Originally posted by Frisky Dingo
Well?

I'll be honest witch'ya, I aint read all BG info, only the characters I really care about. I was just practicin' wit Anakaris and lookin' up his moves. Turns out, Anakaris is one of the more powerful characters, I doubt he's just B+. I just started readin' his DS3 profile and came across this lil' bit of information.

Darkstalkers 3
Sensing the strong will of some one far in the future the holy pharaoh had grown suspicious. The mysterious voice insistently called out for everyone to gather to it's source, to become as one. There was no way Anakaris was willing to allow this anonymous source to deceive his people. It was an indirect strike to Anakaris's pride.

"All superior souls should be gathering upon my lap."

In order to ensure the continuation of his royal house, Pharaoh Anakaris once again departed for the world 5000 years in the future. All who loyally serve him were citizens worthy of his protection...all who opposed him were enemies who warranted elimination. Even if it meant going beyond the boundaries of space and time, Anakaris was determined to uphold this most basic principle.

Jedah can remove people from the past. If Ingrid were to go back in time, he'd go back wit her or abduct her wit the Majigen all the way from the past. You can not run, if he scenes your soul, he will go any where to take it.

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Last edited by No End N Site on Mar 9th, 2010 at 12:26 AM

Old Post Mar 9th, 2010 12:20 AM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote