KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Superman vs Juggernaut & Dr. Doom

Superman vs Juggernaut & Dr. Doom
Started by: American Dragon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mindset

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
I was pretty sure that was Beyonder. It was like for as much power as Doom stole, twice as much was returned until it was too much.
Huh?

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Feb 19th, 2010 09:15 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

If doom is still packing the power he was as winchan's apprentice, then he needs no prep at all. and SM is gonna suffer too.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2010 09:35 PM
753 is currently offline Click here to Send 753 a Private Message Find more posts by 753 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Survivor19

quote:
If doom is still packing the power he was as winchan's apprentice

Didn't you know? Millar's run is non-canon.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2010 09:41 PM
Survivor19 is currently offline Click here to Send Survivor19 a Private Message Find more posts by Survivor19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
Who was the guy who fried Doom? I was pretty sure that was Beyonder. It was like for as much power as Doom stole, twice as much was returned until it was too much.

It shows doom saying stuff like "cringe b4 my might" and then it shows doom just totally collasp then the beyonder dissects him and somehow doom gains the beyonders power.Never explains how.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2010 10:43 PM
Black bolt z is currently offline Click here to Send Black bolt z a Private Message Find more posts by Black bolt z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

Originally posted by Survivor19

No I didn't. How come?

Old Post Feb 19th, 2010 10:50 PM
753 is currently offline Click here to Send 753 a Private Message Find more posts by 753 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

Non canon?? Is that a retcon I didn't hear about?

So to the eat of your abilities but still in character are forum rules... And guess what superman doesn't speed blitz anyone to start

so bam doom pulls cyttoraks bands on him and it's game over

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Feb 19th, 2010 10:53 PM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K Von Doom
Second fiddle

Originally posted by Black bolt z
It shows doom saying stuff like "cringe b4 my might" and then it shows doom just totally collasp then the beyonder dissects him and somehow doom gains the beyonders power.Never explains how.

It explains how.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2010 11:10 PM
K Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send K Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by K Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ODG

Originally posted by Survivor19
The Masters of Doom arc and Millar's entire run is canon. Jonathan Hickman's current run had some of the FF visit Nu-World and they are currently also visiting the corpse of that alternate Galactus which they drained/killed in that storyline too. How Hickman addresses Doom's upgrade is a mystery, but Doom apparently is a huge piece of Hickman's run when you consider future Franklin's visit of Valeria.

Revamped Thor Respect Thread Revamped Loki Respect Thread
Revamped Hulk Respect Thread Revamped Iron Man Respect Thread

Old Post Feb 19th, 2010 11:17 PM
ODG is currently offline Click here to Send ODG a Private Message Find more posts by ODG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

Originally posted by K Von Doom
It explains how.

Where...I read all 12 comics in 3 days and i don't remember reading that at all.

Last edited by Black bolt z on Feb 19th, 2010 at 11:21 PM

Old Post Feb 19th, 2010 11:17 PM
Black bolt z is currently offline Click here to Send Black bolt z a Private Message Find more posts by Black bolt z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ODG

Old Post Feb 19th, 2010 11:20 PM
ODG is currently offline Click here to Send ODG a Private Message Find more posts by ODG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

Originally posted by OneDumbG0

It does no where explain how doom wins.Beyonder dissects doom and then somehow doom defeats him.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2010 11:23 PM
ODG

^ . . . . he drains his power using the energy absorption module he built into his breastplate. He had analyzed Beyonder's energies before when he was blasted by him. He had to get within arm's length of the Beyonder for it to work though. That's all explained on the seventh scan. He reaches out to the breastplate to activate it when he's being dissected. That's how he beat Beyonder.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2010 11:28 PM
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

^ . . . . he drains his power using the energy absorption module he built into his breastplate. He had analyzed Beyonder's energies before when he was blasted by him. He had to get within arm's length of the Beyonder for it to work though. That's all explained on the seventh scan. He reaches out to the breastplate to activate it when he's being dissected. That's how he beat Beyonder.

I checked the links and didn't see that plus you say it was in his armor and he had no armor when the beyonder was dissecting him.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2010 11:30 PM
ODG

^ Look a little bit more closely at the seventh link. The top right set of panels reveals Doom's plan. You're right that when he was being dissected, his armor wasn't on. But his breastplate was floating an arm's length away from him and that's why he struggles against death to reach it in order to activate the energy absorption module.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2010 11:33 PM
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

^ Look a little bit more closely at the seventh link. The top right set of panels reveals Doom's plan. You're right that when he was being dissected, his armor wasn't on. But his breastplate was floating an arm's length away from him and that's why he struggles against death to reach it in order to activate the energy absorption module.
NOW i see it.I never understood how doom stole the beyonders power and now i know.Thank you for explaining this to me.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2010 11:39 PM
carver9

Superman bfrs Juggernaut and Doom. Without Bfr, Juggernaut solos.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Feb 20th, 2010 12:16 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Originally posted by carver9
Superman bfrs Juggernaut and Doom. Without Bfr, Juggernaut solos.
How will he bfr Doom?

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Feb 20th, 2010 12:17 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Mindset
How will he bfr Doom?

Fly up to doom and throw him a couple of miles. BFR.

Superman is faster than Doom.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2010 12:21 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

But doom can make his way back to battlefield very fast. And I don't think SM can just pick him up, unless he blitzes immediately, D's got force fields.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2010 12:24 AM
carver9

Originally posted by 753
But doom can make his way back to battlefield very fast. And I don't think SM can just pick him up, unless he blitzes immediately, D's got force fields.

That I agree with and I also think that Doom could beat Superman due to his magic but with Superman speed, I dont think Doom would get the chance to use anything to bring Superman down.

If the force field is up then (I know a lot of people is going to hate this) I could see Doom taking out Superman with that little magical attack that he used on Sentry.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2010 12:28 AM