KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Worlds At War

Worlds At War
Started by: Hitosu Moriko

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

but i only have 7 regions Dante's have 9 so its different

~Decretum~

Old Post Feb 28th, 2010 07:06 PM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Not different enough for someone to see it as a completely different thing altogether. One could still tie them both in and you just said yourself that DI bit off of you, so I don't see how the inverse would be different. It's ok, you didn't know and no one's saying you stole the idea. Mistakes happen.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Feb 28th, 2010 07:19 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

im trying to find differences cause for hell the new ruler of hell gives his siblings supremacy over the seven sin regions because this new ruler has killed off Satan which is a powerful person who could have done that does are some good differences maybe i overdid the words bit off i had to see the movie again and yea theres alot of differences

~Decretum~

Old Post Feb 28th, 2010 08:05 PM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Hitosu Moriko
Im thought of the Hell reigions having to do with the seven sins and dante's inferno bit off of my idea i have had for 2 yrs

You fail

Originally posted by Keyter Derton
h ttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Divine_Comedy

h ttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inferno_(Dante)

Some 700 years, give or take. Better luck with your next original idea.

(would have loved to use proper links, but apparently you can't do that with your first post. I'm sure you'll figure 'em out =P)

You win

by how long cause i've been writing this story for a while already

You fail

(would have loved to use proper links, but apparently you can't do that with your first post. I'm sure you'll figure 'em out =P)

You win

and you have point the movie came out before the game

You fail

You win

Old Post Feb 28th, 2010 08:10 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Was that really nesscary

~Decretum~

Old Post Feb 28th, 2010 08:26 PM
DangerousBeauty

Was that really nesscary

You obviously don't know her very well.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2010 08:34 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
emoboy13
Restricted

Account Restricted

Are you kidding me with the race choose one of the races that i created and having someone to kill everyone with ease is breaking the immortality and god modding rule and thats not even a power take this seriously

Actually, quite the contrary. You see, in this day and age, certain alterations of the rules are necessary in order to accommodate for a rapidly changing society. Civilization, for thousands of years, has apparently required an omnipotent figure of authority -- God, and, on a smaller scale, world leaders and politicians. Though I admire your righteous defiance in the face of this postulation, I must assert that you stand aside for the purpose of a stable role-playing endeavor.

now i want my race 2 be emo becuz that way i can use my dark rage powers

Old Post Feb 28th, 2010 09:13 PM
emoboy13 is currently offline Click here to Send emoboy13 a Private Message Find more posts by emoboy13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

you're so ****ing stupid! Holy shit! Emo is not on the damn race list! You can't be emo! Get over it or get the **** out!

Old Post Feb 28th, 2010 09:22 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Originally posted by emoboy13
Actually, quite the contrary. You see, in this day and age, certain alterations of the rules are necessary in order to accommodate for a rapidly changing society. Civilization, for thousands of years, has apparently required an omnipotent figure of authority -- God, and, on a smaller scale, world leaders and politicians. Though I admire your righteous defiance in the face of this postulation, I must assert that you stand aside for the purpose of a stable role-playing endeavor.

You have just been reported for not following rules and regulations set by a mod or a thread owner.

Thank you.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2010 09:27 PM
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Listen don't tell me how to run my thread ok just follow the damn rules you want someone dark be a twixelen there dark attribute and everyone has to follow rules ok how would you like if i went to your thread that has been fairly approved and started messing crap up you can't do that to people thats why there are rules to keep order now its either you follow the rule or GTFO because i don't need someone messing up the RP and when i get the RP up when i have enough people and you start with this again i will report you because you came here starting trouble and i don't want trouble i told you to change it you can't kill someones character because you feel like it because thats god modding and you can't be immortal because thats not fair to the others who are trying to play this rp and you go mess up everything THATS WHY WE HAVE RULES YOU CAN'T ENTER SOMEONES DOMAIN AND TELL THEM HOW TO RUN S**T HOW MANY TIMES DO WE ALL HAVE TO YOU THAT IM TIRED OF WHAT YOUR DOING SO ITS EITHER YOU FOLLOW THE RULES OR IM REPORTING BECAUSE YOUR BEING RUDE AND TELLING SOMEONE HOW TO RUN THERE S**T BY RUINING IT NOT ONLY FOR ME BUT FOR OTHERS WHO ARE PLAYING AND I WILL NOT ALLOW THAT YOU GOT IT

I'LL MAKE IT SIMPLE CHANGE THE CHARACTER SHEET SO ITS ACCEPTABLE TO RULES OR GTFO BEFORE I REPORT FOR BAN

~Decretum~

Old Post Feb 28th, 2010 09:28 PM
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Originally posted by DangerousBeauty
You have just been reported for not following rules and regulations set by a mod or a thread owner.

Thank you.
oh thanks DB i was writing slow

~Decretum~

Old Post Feb 28th, 2010 09:30 PM
emoboy13
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by DangerousBeauty
you're so ****ing stupid! Holy shit! Emo is not on the damn race list! You can't be emo! Get over it or get the **** out!

I don't believe you've quite ascertained my point. With an inordinate amount of unlawful and unjust actions in the world by people in positions of power, a few select people are resistant to the authoritarian regime we are faced with today. I wish to challenge that regime by slightly resisting any form of standards or principles. This resistance does not imply anarchism, mind you. I simply wish to weaken the almost fascist hold that some people believe they should have over others. After all, is it not the right and duty of a man to question authority?

if not wat race is like emo, like wat race has a lot of inner darkness and pain

i think ill be devil becuz they have lots of darkness

Old Post Feb 28th, 2010 09:30 PM
emoboy13 is currently offline Click here to Send emoboy13 a Private Message Find more posts by emoboy13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

oh thanks DB i was writing slow

You're welcome. I hope he gets a purma ban for causing such a damn disturbance.
I don't believe you've quite ascertained my point. With an inordinate amount of unlawful and unjust actions in the world by people in positions of power, a few select people are resistant to the authoritarian regime we are faced with today. I wish to challenge that regime by slightly resisting any form of standards or principles. This resistance does not imply anarchism, mind you. I simply wish to weaken the almost fascist hold that some people believe they should have over others. After all, is it not the right and duty of a man to question authority?

You don't get to have a point. You do as the thread owner says. END OF STORY.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2010 09:36 PM
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Yeah that goes for somethings but you can't relate that to everything i don't feel above you or anything but come on thats like going to someones house and telling them what to do and thats unacceptable cause theres something you can and can't do but you don't seem to get that you have already been reported and i can't say anything everything has a consequence clearly this one is yours this my thread you can't change that and you can't do what you kept doing thats showing disrespect to everyone here how you act all better then us but you clearly don't realize how you've been acting out to everyone and making enemies i can tell everyone felt disrespected when you acted high and mighty that you did'nt need permission all of us do thats why we have the idea thread so everyone can agree with everyone on something thats the how it works here and if you can't understand that you should'nt be here

~Decretum~

Old Post Feb 28th, 2010 09:47 PM
Cammii
You'll be the death of me

Might i join , i thought i should ask first.i am interested in roll playing this now since i read it over agen.

Well i just seen this, Alright your emo we got the point, if you believe that emo is a race good for you , it really isn't a race but you believe what you want. The owner of the roll play made the list of races and there was no emo on it. We know your very "emo" that's good to know,but we here do not care what you are. Follow the rules and not be a air head and we are all fine, you are making a big scene. Your new and you should of learned from your first mistake, but i see you haven't my best thing i can tell you is to knock off your childish 13 year old emo shit before you just get banned .

There are many races in the roll play where you can be evil , where you can be dark ,but emo is not one. In life you will see you can't have it your way all the time, your young but you'll see the real world soon. Fighting and showing your emo in people faces is just straight out anoying , i mean people like you are a reason why i just stopped coming to this site. I love it, i know most the people here, and they are not mean people at all, they are really nice and kind people if you don't rub them the wrong way. And you are really starting a problem with a lot of people here, just to make life better just learn quick or just leave. Ok thank you ,

-Camille-

You'll be the death of me.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 12:09 AM
Cammii is currently offline Click here to Send Cammii a Private Message Find more posts by Cammii Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Alrighty.

Warnings to DangerousBeauty and Hitosu Moriko for bashing, first off. If someone is trying to alter your rules and messing with your roleplay, then you do not go off on them in the ways that you just did. You report them early on or PM a moderator to step in and handle the situation. Going off on them just lowers you to their level.

Emoboy13, warning for trolling. They're not changing the rules for your character. The rules are the rules, and you will abide by them. If you continue petitioning for an 'emo' race, then I will give you more warnings, and more warnings leads to a ban. Therefore, lay off. Pick a preexisting race. Thank you.

Back to setting up your game, folks...

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 12:22 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Rex i respect you and i say this with all respect but we kept trying to keep it decent with him but he was getting on our nerves at first i thought he was just you know new and we explained it to him and he kept testing our patience and it ended up getting out of hand i understand if you thought we were bashing the new guy but he has been belittling everyone here and i felt it was disrespectful of him to that to everyone especially using my thread for that with that said i can continue i do not say this with disrespect but hoping you hear me out sorry for putting you at the trouble of coming here

And Camii go ahead i need people fast im trying to get people before tuesday i'll have chapter 2 up

~Decretum~

Last edited by Hitosu Moriko on Mar 1st, 2010 at 12:39 AM

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 12:35 AM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

Name:Tamra
Alignment:Good
Sex:female
Race:Angel
Power:To manifest the power of Music into weapons
Weapon:Bow ad arrows
Bio:Tamra life is like most angels.She was made by the heavenly Lord of Light,Love,Grace,Faith,Hope,Mercy,Peace,Righteousn
ess.Several years ago Tamra was a War angel and Messager angel under both the twin ArchAngels Michael and Gabriel.Since Luficer had fallen she has now taken his place as a upcoming ArchAngel of Praise and Worship.She is often found on the North side of heaven where the make is singing to him or she flying around heaven meeting up with the other ArchAngels
World of Residence:Heaven

~I kind went with the bible for making her so let me know if i need to change anything.~

Attachment: tamra2.jpg
This has been downloaded 84 time(s).

Last edited by PsyrenAviance on Mar 1st, 2010 at 12:55 AM

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 12:40 AM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Theres really no need for bible use but since im using the death of satan the archangels might interest the story so its cool

~Decretum~

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 12:42 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Rex i respect you and i say this with all respect but we kept trying to keep it decent with him but he was getting on our nerves at first i thought he was just you know new and we explained it to him and he kept testing our patience and it ended up getting out of hand i understand if you thought we were bashing the new guy but he has been belittling everyone here and i felt it was disrespectful of him to that to everyone especially using my thread for that with that said i can continue i do not say this with disrespect but hoping you hear me out sorry for putting you at the trouble of coming here

I'm afraid the fact that he was getting on your nerves is not a very good excuse. In the future, if someone is acting up or causing problems continuously, report them or send me a message, please. Thank you.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 02:20 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote