KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Worlds At War

Worlds At War
Started by: Hitosu Moriko

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DangerousBeauty

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Venomancer
Name:Tamra
Alignment:Good
Sex:female
Race:Angel
Power:To manifest the power of Music into weapons
Weapon:Bow ad arrows
Bio:Tamra life is like most angels.She was made by the heavenly Lord of Light,Love,Grace,Faith,Hope,Mercy,Peace,Righteousn
ess.Several years ago Tamra was a War angel and Messager angel under both the twin ArchAngels Michael and Gabriel.Since Luficer had fallen she has now taken his place as a upcoming ArchAngel of Praise and Worship.She is often found on the North side of heaven where the make is singing to him or she flying around heaven meeting up with the other ArchAngels
World of Residence:Heaven

~I kind went with the bible for making her so let me know if i need to change anything.~

Sweet!

Yet again venom. We is enemies in an unhosted rp. LOL!

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 02:26 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

Originally posted by DangerousBeauty
Sweet!

Yet again venom. We is enemies in an unhosted rp. LOL!
What better way to do it DB?We always make the best enemies

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 02:53 AM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

indeed. smile

HH was fun.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 02:54 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

was and still is.Wonder how these two will react now

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 02:57 AM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

same way? Could have her come look for you.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 03:06 AM
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

wow. all this happened while i was at the hawks game?hehe

Thank to TxG

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 03:12 AM
WingBlade is currently offline Click here to Send WingBlade a Private Message Find more posts by WingBlade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by lilk82394
wow. all this happened while i was at the hawks game?hehe

You're in Atlanta...

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 03:21 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
You're in Atlanta...
hell yea...i luv the hawks

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 03:34 AM
WingBlade is currently offline Click here to Send WingBlade a Private Message Find more posts by WingBlade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

heres an image of winter willow.

http://www.hairfromhell.com/userimages/AXPinkandBlue(1).jpg

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 07:42 PM
Cammii
You'll be the death of me

[size=1]
Name:
Camille Lynn.

Alignment:
Middle

Sex:
Female

Race:
Angel

Power:
Her eye color shifts either to a lighter or darker color, To help her see better in the dark with little light given.

Flight , where Camille is allowed to quickly take off.

Weapon:
Swords with on tips of the blade has poisen which doesnt have big effect but can make some one ill.

Star dust, used in the day to guide her through where's shes ment to be.Outsiders touch the star dust are burn, star dust falls off the stars, cant see it by the eye but it takes thousans of years to cool down.And can burn badly.

Bio:
Nothing really needed , for the most part she isnt as evil as she seems.

World of Residence:
Star Breakers World

(please log in to view the image)

[/size=1]

You'll be the death of me.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 08:11 PM
Cammii is currently offline Click here to Send Cammii a Private Message Find more posts by Cammii Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Alright great pic DB and good profile Camii

~Decretum~

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 09:12 PM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

ok im in school right now this will be up at 9:30PM alright big grin

~Decretum~

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2010 07:23 PM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

ok i had someone over yesterday so yea today at 8PM today

~Decretum~

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2010 11:51 AM
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Its up and if anyone wants to use Hiromi go ahead she is the Ruler of the Lust Region as Drakar is for the Wrath Region because im using Drakar and well whoever wants Black Sovereign they can be him but he is the MAIN Commander of all hell so please whoever wants to be him has to be active ok

~Decretum~

Old Post Mar 4th, 2010 01:59 PM
Messahi
Dayman>Nightman

Alright if i get in this thing?

Name: Fox Kessle

Alignment: Neutral but tends to lean to the dark.

Sex:Male

Race:Hydron

Power: Manipulating water in a number of ways, combustion, freezing, boiling (only water no heat abilities), changing it's physical form. Changing molecular structure into water or liquid for that matter. Many more. (Ill be creative with it but I wont god mode or anything. Water is just a fun element!)

Weapon: Short blade but just when it's called for. Mostly uses hand to hand when challenged.

Bio: Born into the comfort of royalty he was spoiled as a younger child. As he matured he was brought up and trained in the ways of diplomacy. The idea of one day being a ruler of people would excite any man but he was never thrilled by this prospect. In fact he loathed his position in the royal family and scorned his lineage. His father was the symbol of everything he hated in his fair life. Scraping his studies he preferred to practice dominating his peoples life force, water. After years his father finally confronted him and demanded he faced reality, he would have soon pass and Fox would have to take his rightful place in dynasty. Passion and anger flew back and fourth as the two argued for hours. One particular sentenced his father muttered infuriated him more than anything. "you have no choice in the matter!" With this Fox grabbed his blade and thrust it at his defenseless father. The blade pierced his skin with ease and within minutes he fell into sleep and passed. Fox's eyes flourished with fear when he realized what he had done. He pulled his weapon from the chest of his father and began gathering anything he could fit in his satchel. He made haste as he fled the castle grounds. Fox was gone for weeks. He heard the people all gossiping about the kings death. None of what they said was even close to what had happened. They talked of conspiracy and kidnapping of the royal heir. More or less it all seemed the same. Not one person ever brought up the possibility of his own son murdering him. Weeks passed, he wondered day after day. He was done with this place. he had to get out somehow, Life just wasn't satisfying. (I know nothing of these world so I just made stuff up, hope I didn't go to far or anything.)

World of Residence: Hydrus

(please log in to view the image)
Kinda like that, only wraps his face up and not such long hair.

Don't click Or this one

Last edited by Messahi on Mar 4th, 2010 at 10:37 PM

Old Post Mar 4th, 2010 10:34 PM
Messahi is currently offline Click here to Send Messahi a Private Message Find more posts by Messahi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

it ok its useable

~Decretum~

Old Post Mar 5th, 2010 12:54 AM
Cammii
You'll be the death of me

So the rollplay is up now ? I will post in a little while.

You'll be the death of me.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2010 01:14 AM
Cammii is currently offline Click here to Send Cammii a Private Message Find more posts by Cammii Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

ok these new people f'ing up my rp first bitchyboy now this jesusknight

~Decretum~

Old Post Mar 5th, 2010 02:12 PM
Messahi
Dayman>Nightman

same guy. has no life apparently. hope he reads this! big grin

Don't click Or this one

Old Post Mar 5th, 2010 07:34 PM
Messahi is currently offline Click here to Send Messahi a Private Message Find more posts by Messahi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

I think its Emoboy making multiple accounts i already got them banned for spamming he got banned for trolling my Rp before it came out but there is a chance its him messing around with this Rp because he would'nt stop breaking the rule but this is just my opinion

~Decretum~

Old Post Mar 5th, 2010 08:00 PM