KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Worlds At War

Worlds At War
Started by: Hitosu Moriko

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 5 6 [7]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Peach
mordrem

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Hitosu Moriko
(Reported)

*sigh*

Do not interact at all. Do not reply to them, do not acknowledge their existence at all. Just report it and pretend it doesn't exist. Posts like this serve to do nothing but spam the thread.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Mar 9th, 2010 03:19 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

nice sig...reported...sorry

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Old Post Mar 9th, 2010 04:18 AM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darkninja1887
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hey, can I get a recap?

Old Post Mar 9th, 2010 04:23 AM
darkninja1887 is currently offline Click here to Send darkninja1887 a Private Message Find more posts by darkninja1887 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RolePlayer99
Restricted

Account Restricted

Is it too late to join?

Name: Jklush
Alignment: Good
Sex: Male
Race: Angel
Power: Jklush can shoot fire, read others' minds, fly, use laser vision, has super strength, and it would take an atomic bond to even pierce his skin.
Weapon: A sword that is unbreakable and it can cut through anything
Bio: Jklush got into heaven by slaying the magical dragon beasts of Azure. Now he is all powerful.
World of Residence: Heaven

Old Post Mar 9th, 2010 01:52 PM
RolePlayer99 is currently offline Click here to Send RolePlayer99 a Private Message Find more posts by RolePlayer99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
John McCain
Restricted

Account Restricted

Umm... Is this still open? What's with all the account restricted people?

Old Post Mar 19th, 2010 12:59 PM
John McCain is currently offline Click here to Send John McCain a Private Message Find more posts by John McCain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

I wish to bring this Rp from the dead anyone wants to assist please help me ;p and i'm starting from the beginning

Worlds of War

im not starting on chapter one on the rp so this will be chapter one

Chapter I: The Awakening

In the depths of hell Lord Drakar son of the dark sovereign who has defeated Satan and is now in his throne and ruler of the 7th region of hell. Dark Sovereign peaks to the heavens sorting a plan to take over heavens and to rule the universe.In Heavens they were doing there ceremony for the new hero of south heavens or as they call "Aria" the name of there legendary hero.Aria a six-winged angel with a weapon of times the "Boa" a bow that shot 10,000 arrows and the was also a chain weapon that caught its enemies like a snake.The ceremony was for the new hero of Aria an angel with messy hair baggy clothes and wings that shrouded his shoulders his name was Hitosu Moriko the elder of Aria presented him his weapon orb the orb that can manifest 1 weapon based on the hero's heart and soul.
Drakar in hell sought out a plan to use there new hero as there weapon he let out his new dark aurinates snakes that can inject dark aura within someone and turned them into my dark servant.While in heaven Hitosu patrolling heaven the sky turned black and red lightning Erupted. Hitosu was shot by the lightning in a blink of an eye and crashed him on the ground.While weakened a dark aurinate came and constricted Hitosu and bit his right wing it started to become black and Hitosu's eyes started to glow red, but his orb reacted and smashed itself upon the aurinate which released Hitosu and shattered the orb.
When awoken Hitosu saw his wing which was perhaps permanent damage he then noticed his orb shattered. Another aurinate came at Hitosu he thought of a shield and before he knew his orb turned into a shield.He then thought of a sword the shield then turned into a broad sword he grabbed the sword and sliced the aurinate.
Drakar the cause of the attack appeared before Hitosu and started a heated sword battle they matched each other until Drakar sword slapped Hitosu's sword the sword aimed and hit a small angel boy.Seeing the boy disappear in a light which meant his life was over Hitosu's mind went in a rage this caused his orb to shatter with his energy Hitosu's white aura turned dark and his eyes crimson red he then had a Scythe which he lunged at Drakar ferociously.He then stabbed Drakar, but Drakar's fake out led to Hitosu's defeat landing Drakar's hand in Hitosu's chest. Hitosu's eyes turned normal and he fell to the ground unconsciously.
"Another Day Hitosu Another Day MINIONS RETRACT"
The heavens turned back to normal but was Hitosu ready for what was coming for him well ..............................

If this rp happens you will know

Now the Rp starts when i post Chapter 2 on the rp but i need people to make characters

There are 7 worlds

Heaven: the people who brink in the light angels who live in the magic that is holy

Azure World: People are wind bearers here they believe in the wind and attack with the wind

Pixel World: A weird dimension that prevents magic from being done in this world

Hydrus World: They live of the ways of the waves these hydro people are underwater dwellers who believe in the waves

Twilight World: This place is pure darkness they are closer to hell then you think

Star Breakers World: World of the cosmic's these people read there lives in the stars

Hell: the place where past ruler satan ran until the Dark Sovereign Slayed satan and took his throne these people are vile and evil and Hell contains 7 Regions that despair with the 7 sins

Well this is the signing sheet

Name of Races:

Angel's

Azurith's

Pixelen's

Hydrons

Twixelens

Cosmoses

Devil's

Name:
Sex:
Race:
Power:
Weapon:
Bio:
World of Residence:

~Decretum~

Old Post Nov 13th, 2010 04:30 AM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

I'm gonna go ahead and say sense it's been a month, this RP isn't getting revived sense nobody has said anything. Sorry Hitosu. Maybe make a new version of it and post it in the Suggestions?

Old Post Dec 8th, 2010 07:24 PM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote