KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Deadpool vs. Daredevil

Deadpool vs. Daredevil
Started by: Black bolt z

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Black bolt z
I don't read many DP comics so can you answer me a question?Does DP get hit often but just heal it?DD is not hit that often because of his agility feats.Deadpool might win in the fight but as for agility feats I think DD wins.

Originally posted by Wild Shadow
i always looked at DD(olympic) and DP(enhanced/Superhuman) he only takes hits and what not b/c he is willfully sloppy but over all he is still physically superior in all categories

also the bastard DP has danced in hail of bullets and never bn hit... in one C&DP comic DP was 6 inches and was jumping around the bullets even bull frogging/leap frogging them in mid flight. he also position himself to get nicked by one so he could dislodge a key chained glued to his head.

Last edited by Dark Riddick on Feb 22nd, 2010 at 02:22 AM

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 02:18 AM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Originally posted by the ninjak
Deadpool would have to resort trickery to defeat DD.
Or he could just resort to being physically superior, having guns, and MA on par with DD's.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 02:38 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Mindset
Or he could just resort to being physically superior, having guns, and MA on par with DD's.

i would have said that but didnt want to sound bias

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 02:41 AM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Stat wise yeah... Comic wise the only time I've ever these two fight was in Trial of Champions and DD had the upper hand until DP used DD's disability against him. Still DP wins regardless.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 03:38 AM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Stat wise yeah... Comic wise the only time I've ever these two fight was in Trial of Champions and DD had the upper hand until DP used DD's disability against him. Still DP wins regardless.
Trial of Champions?

Never heard of it.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 04:09 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Trial of Champions?

Never heard of it.

Earth heroes were teleported to a intergalactic stadium were they were to fight in holographic arenas representing New York without restrictions. Meaning fights to the death for losers would be regenerated after the fight. The winner would get anything they wished. Could have been Contest of Champions. sad

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 04:17 AM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Was Deadpool even in Contest of Champions?

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 04:20 AM
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Yeah he fought Dare Devil
And after got simply crushed by the Hulk!
This is Contest of Champions 2 by the way.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 04:23 AM
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

he was in the second one. the second one set up by aliens that wanted to invade earth and they passed themselves off as an intergalactic entertainment company.

aside from that DD wasnt winning the fight. DP was goofin around the whole time and wast still under his i dont kill phase i want to be a hero shtick...

aside from that their was/is no way for DD to evade a Prolong fire fight with wade without being clipped. DD has stated he cant do it with frank and frank purposely misses when it comes to DD..

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 04:24 AM
Mindset

Well, I just read it.

DD kicked him twice, which didn't hurt DP either time.

And that was pretty much the whole fight, aside from some flips and shit.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 04:39 AM
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

DP wins through trickery and disregard for lives and property damage.
DD wins in straight H2H combat I don't care what anyone says!

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 04:41 AM
Mindset

DP wins through trickery and disregard for lives and property damage.
DP wins either way.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 04:42 AM
h1a8

The radar sense will help prevent DD from getting hit. I mean DD is one of the only people (besides Spidey) who REALLY DODGES BULLETS.
The others are just aim dodging. This would be a good fight.

For now even split.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 05:42 AM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

^Truth is, they all can dodge bullets in comics, not just aim, but bullets.

The fight happened twice in comics. One in contest of champions with DP tricking DD and thus winning because he didn't wanna kill him. And there was aother time when Deadpool fought both Daredevil and Silver Sable (with guns) at the same time, the team only managed to STALEMATE him thanks to DD's ability to "see" in the dark. Until then he was pretty much beating the crap outta them both.

Also, the fact that DP gets hit more often isn't really a speed argument, the guy shot himself in the head and jumped into a see full of sharks after stabbing himself in the leg just for the heck of it, most of the time he simply doesn't bother to dodge attacks.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 08:45 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juk3n
Devils Advocate

DD isnt faster, stronger, more agile or tactically smarter. MA Skill is arguable and Deadpool having one of Marvel earths greatest healing factors makes up for the disadvantages he doesn't have? So what gives DD the win here besides your raving fanboy ignorance?

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 10:38 AM
Juk3n is currently offline Click here to Send Juk3n a Private Message Find more posts by Juk3n Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Originally posted by Juk3n
DD isnt faster, stronger, more agile or tactically smarter. MA Skill is arguable and Deadpool having one of Marvel earths greatest healing factors makes up for the disadvantages he doesn't have? So what gives DD the win here besides your raving fanboy ignorance?

Australian heat, buzzing mosquitos?

Relax A##hole. Have fun guys. I think after 3 weeks I've had my fill.
Big Shout out to Quanchi ( keep up the good fight! )
samZED have fun
Mindset you're a funny guy.
PR keep up the good work
Manx keep the faith
Deadline looking forward to the Punisher Respect thread.

And Parmaniac probably the coolest guy here.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 06:09 PM
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

so i take it ur leaving this site?

may i ask why? or can i assume it has to do with ur inability to get ppl to view things from ur perspective....

may i recommend u go to a more friendly and less rule enforced site. where arguments can apparently be won as if it were a game rather then debated in a friendly manner using feat history.

i recommend comicvine

P.s.

DD has stated he doesnt actually dodge bullets he isnt faster then the bullets... its all about timing and poor marksmenship

Last edited by Dark Riddick on Feb 22nd, 2010 at 06:36 PM

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 06:34 PM
SamZED

Thanks ninjak. But how comes it sounds like a "good bye"? You're leaving??

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 07:52 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Don't leave me ninjak.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 08:05 PM
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

MAn I was Druuunk last night.... I aint going nowhere DP ftw.
Like my original post!

DD if he catches DP singin in the shower.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2010 02:20 AM