KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Beta Ray Bill/Stardust vs Gladiator/Black Bolt

Beta Ray Bill/Stardust vs Gladiator/Black Bolt
Started by: Nihilist

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus

Oh and welcome back Enyalus! You've been missed. Where have you been?

Originally posted by Enyalus
But thanks for the welcome back. I'm glad you're still around, too.

love

sick

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 12:40 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Bromances are beautiful things.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 12:41 AM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

embarrasment

Originally posted by Enyalus
Where were you to defend Thor's honor for the past few weeks? With Kris not here, you're needed more than ever. stick out tongue

As for Gladiator looking clearly superior to Masterson Thor, you had to have seen it. Masterson couldn't even hurt Gladiator. Gladiator had the better durability. Gladiator was faster (by far). Gladiator had better fighting skills. And them locking up so that their strength looked equal doesn't mean much. I mean, same thing happened with Gladiator and Colossus but we know Gladiator's vastly stronger. I think he simply wasn't serious. He knew he had Masterson Thor dead to rights. Hell, if he hadn't stood over him and jobbed, Masterson wouldn't have had time to summon Living Lightning down, anyway. That's one reason its PIS.

But thanks for the welcome back. I'm glad you're still around, too.

I finished my exams a month ago, so I decided to go on a little vacation. I logged back in every once in a while once I came back. I didn't have the energy to go back on in regularly, because my Thor respect thread was decimated when my power was cut off or something (****ing Hydro.). I went on Herochat every now and then. It's a decent site. I had to restart my thread (I love Thor THAT much.). Yea Quan told me. I can't believe he was banned for something that stupid.

What? Couldn't hurt him? After he staggered him with the Lightning, he beat him unconscious and Gladiator had to be pulled away because he was killing him. And how do you know he couldn't hurt him? Gladiator even stated how Masterson was TOO powerful, TOO dangerous to let live. That his very existence was a danger to the entire Shi'ar empire.

Faster by far? Why? He used his speed twice to try and catch Masterson off balance, and Masterson handled it just fine.

Of course Gladiator had better fighting skills than Masterson. It's Masterson.

erm Really Enyalus? The Colossus incident? You're trying to use that as evidence to prove that grabbing each other and trying to overpower one another does not have bearing on strength? Even though it specifically referred to their strength?

(please log in to view the image)

Do I really have to break down how silly that is?

Yea Gladiator seemed like he had the durability edge, but like I said that was during one of Masterson doubting phases. It GREATLY affected how he performed. A single punch from Ulik made his entire side go numb in his first battle, but when he got confident, he shrugged off a punch in their second encounter. Masterson went from being sore and hurt from flying into a chimney and shrugging off attacks from Top Tier opponents.

How was Gladiator not serious? He condemned him to death and attempted to kill him. Once he fought he had Masterson beaten, he did stand over him with his hands to the side, I'll give you that.

No problem my friend.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 12:58 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Originally posted by leonidas
love

sick

You're just jealous of what we have. HATER!

And I see you're using Thor in the Battlezone. You better use him wisely or I am going to hurt you.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 01:02 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Where h2h is concerned, Glads and BRB are probably near equals. But in an all out battle, I'd give Bill the nod almost every time -- planetoid shattering blows, far superior blasts, uber shielding, BFR capabilities, etc.

I'd also give SD the nod over BB. Intangibility + space warps, and/or black holes ftw.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 02:13 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
You're just jealous of what we have. HATER!

And I see you're using Thor in the Battlezone. You better use him wisely or I am going to hurt you.

laughing out loud

i like to think he's in decent, non-fanboy hands . . . shifty

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 03:32 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote