KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Who can make it the farthest?

Who can make it the farthest?
Started by: carver9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mshinu
Star for a Brain

quote: (post)
Originally posted by no3le1
are you retarded? i said superman will stop at captain marvel read my post again idiot

Hemroids acting up again?
You said:

quote:
superman if he knows that everything is on the line and the entire world is depending on him will clear this gauntlet but if cis is off then i guess he gets to captain marvel

CIS is on unless stated otherwise.

Last edited by Mshinu on Feb 23rd, 2010 at 01:38 PM

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2010 01:36 PM
Mshinu is currently offline Click here to Send Mshinu a Private Message Find more posts by Mshinu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
no3le1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Mshinu
You said:

CIS is on unless stated otherwise.

i said that in ordenery superman story where he knows that the entire world is depending on him and the entire world is at great danger unless he wins he will clear the list because thats what he does he defeats everybody against all the odds when ever the world is in danger but if we turn off the CIS then he stops at captain marvel

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2010 01:38 PM
no3le1 is currently offline Click here to Send no3le1 a Private Message Find more posts by no3le1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mshinu
Star for a Brain

i said that in ordenery superman story where he knows that the entire world is depending on him and the entire world is at great danger unless he wins he will clear the list because thats what he does he defeats everybody against all the odds when ever the world is in danger but if we turn off the CIS then he stops at captain marvel

So CIS off he will beat Darkseid and Thanos 10/10?
World in danger etc.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2010 01:40 PM
Mshinu is currently offline Click here to Send Mshinu a Private Message Find more posts by Mshinu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
no3le1
Restricted

Account Restricted

So CIS off he will beat Darkseid and Thanos 10/10?
World in danger etc.

again moron read what i say, if CIS is on then he clears the list like he always beating darkseid when the world is in great danger and he just must defeat everybody but if CIS is off then he gets only to captain marvel ... is it better now or you still dont understand idioto?

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2010 01:43 PM
no3le1 is currently offline Click here to Send no3le1 a Private Message Find more posts by no3le1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mshinu
Star for a Brain

again moron read what i say, if CIS is on then he clears the list like he always beating darkseid when the world is in great danger and he just must defeat everybody but if CIS is off then he gets only to captain marvel ... is it better now or you still dont understand idioto?

You can`t even get your childish insults right.
Do you understand the difference between PIS and CIS?
In a forum fight PIS is off and CIS on unless otherwise stated.

Here is your original statement:
quote:
superman if he knows that everything is on the line and the entire world is depending on him will clear this gauntlet but if cis is off then i guess he gets to captain marvel

So my question to you is: Will Superman beat Darkseid or Thanos 10/10 in a standard forum fight (where he is motivated)?

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2010 01:46 PM
no3le1
Restricted

Account Restricted

You can`t even get your childish insults right.
Do you understand the difference between PIS and CIS?
In a forum fight PIS is off and CIS on unless otherwise stated.

Here is your original statement:

So my question to you is: Will Superman beat Darkseid or Thanos 10/10 in a standard forum fight (where he is motivated)?

as i said before CIS doesnt always mean the world is in danger and that if superman doesnt win the world will be destroyed if this scenario will happen then yes he can take either thanos or darksied 10/10 but unless he is the last hope of earth he cant get pass captain marvel

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2010 01:55 PM

oh shut up already thor lost to firelord once already he will stop at him again and even if he gets pass firelord he is sure going to lose some to wonder woman and if anyone here thinks thor can beat wonder woman a perfect 10/10 you are a moron and should be quiet

He has no chance in hell of making it past firelord either. Probably stops at black bolt fot that matter.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2010 02:05 PM
753 is currently offline Click here to Send 753 a Private Message Find more posts by 753 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mshinu
Star for a Brain

as i said before CIS doesnt always mean the world is in danger and that if superman doesnt win the world will be destroyed if this scenario will happen then yes he can take either thanos or darksied 10/10 but unless he is the last hope of earth he cant get pass captain marvel

I see.

Personally I don`t see Supes, Thor or Surfer taking a single win against Darkseid or Thanos without PIS. No matter how focused or they are.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2010 02:06 PM

You've just regurgitated the defininitons of PIS and villain jobbing not CIS, read the rules. Without PIS, SM wouldn't even take a majority against a lot of these characters let alone pull 10/10 over them. He probably stops at 1, unless he pulls a miracle out of his ass and even then he stops dead at 3 at the most. an if the world was ion the balance and SM was its last hope he would still get crushed unless there is plot induced stupidity: writers making nonsensical and idiotic things happen for the sake opf the plot.

Last edited by 753 on Feb 23rd, 2010 at 02:13 PM

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2010 02:09 PM
753 is currently offline Click here to Send 753 a Private Message Find more posts by 753 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
no3le1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by 753
You've just regurgitated the defininitons of PIS and villain jobbing not CIS, read the rules. Without PIS, SM wouldn't even take a majority against a lot of these characters let alone pull 10/10 over them. He probably stops at 1, unless he pulls a miracle out of his ass and even then he stops dead at 3 at the most. an if the world was ion the balance and SM was its last hope he would still get crushed unless there is plot induced stupidity: writers making nonsensical and idiotic things happen for the sake opf the plot.

and do you believe thor is able to take a perfect clear 10/10 against black bolt?

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2010 02:13 PM
Mshinu
Star for a Brain

and do you believe thor is able to take a perfect clear 10/10 against black bolt?

Nope, I already said I don`t see any of them getting 10 wins against BB.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2010 02:17 PM

No.

SS has the best chances, but no certainty, of making it past 1, maybe even 2. Still doesn't make it past 3.

Last edited by 753 on Feb 23rd, 2010 at 02:23 PM

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2010 02:19 PM