KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Namor vs Wonder Woman (without gear)

Namor vs Wonder Woman (without gear)
Started by: Starscream M

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rage.Of.Olympus

This is what I am talking about when I say Namor is underrated. Where is all of this Diana stomps shit coming from? His not a pointy eared Aquaman people.

Even decades ago, Namor was stated to equal Hercules when they are at full strength. His actually shown to be stronger at full strength once. And I consider that to be the bare minimum when his at full power. The former. The only being that has seemed above Namor consistently throughout his history is Thor from what I know of Namor, and well, Thor is Thor so that's fine.

Namor would be basically be at full power or close to it for most of the time here. Wonder Woman's faster, and more skilled, but I'd say Namor is more versatile. In this environment his also stronger.

It's a pretty good fight.

If it ends up being an underwater slug fest, Namor wins. Plus she can't breathe underwater forever as she herself recently admitted I believe. Even in the air, with the water being so close and Namor having his current wetsuit, I'd say going in a slug fest is not in her best interest. Based on how well Namor's done against powerhouses I'd say are stronger than Diana on land. Especially Hulk. Namor has a terrific track record against him. He looked superior in their first scrap, beat him with a whirpool underwater in their second, defeated him in a slug fest in their third, and stalemated him in their 4th above water. If Diana fights smart, using her superior speed and skill, while keeping it as far from the water as possible for as long as possible, I can see her winning, but it would be hard. I believe her biggest and most important edge is the speed edge.

If anyone want's to learn more about Namor just check out Liam's respect thread. It's pretty good.

http://herochat.com/forum/index.php/topic,211949.0.html

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2010 06:39 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Survivor19
Seeing how much of man Namor is Wonder Woman willingly surrenders

Namor likes Blondes.
And he has a better chance than 3/10.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2010 03:16 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Warlord
Yes, I am...

WW but nowhere near a stomp

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2010 03:35 PM
Warlord is currently offline Click here to Send Warlord a Private Message Find more posts by Warlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sasaraixx

Wonder Woman.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2010 04:49 PM
Sasaraixx is currently offline Click here to Send Sasaraixx a Private Message Find more posts by Sasaraixx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
This is what I am talking about when I say Namor is underrated. Where is all of this Diana stomps shit coming from? His not a pointy eared Aquaman people.

Even decades ago, Namor was stated to equal Hercules when they are at full strength. His actually shown to be stronger at full strength once. And I consider that to be the bare minimum when his at full power. The former. The only being that has seemed above Namor consistently throughout his history is Thor from what I know of Namor, and well, Thor is Thor so that's fine.

Namor would be basically be at full power or close to it for most of the time here. Wonder Woman's faster, and more skilled, but I'd say Namor is more versatile. In this environment his also stronger.

It's a pretty good fight.

If it ends up being an underwater slug fest, Namor wins. Plus she can't breathe underwater forever as she herself recently admitted I believe. Even in the air, with the water being so close and Namor having his current wetsuit, I'd say going in a slug fest is not in her best interest. Based on how well Namor's done against powerhouses I'd say are stronger than Diana on land. Especially Hulk. Namor has a terrific track record against him. He looked superior in their first scrap, beat him with a whirpool underwater in their second, defeated him in a slug fest in their third, and stalemated him in their 4th above water. If Diana fights smart, using her superior speed and skill, while keeping it as far from the water as possible for as long as possible, I can see her winning, but it would be hard. I believe her biggest and most important edge is the speed edge.

If anyone want's to learn more about Namor just check out Liam's respect thread. It's pretty good.

http://herochat.com/forum/index.php/topic,211949.0.html

am i the only one that sees the irony here?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2010 05:07 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

laughing out loud

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2010 07:17 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote