KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Chains

STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Chains
Started by: REXXXX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (81): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
REXXXX
Networking

"A week ago," Jane says. "On his homeworld. Assassins had been chasing him for some time, but his Jedi protector apparently failed this time... in any case, I always thought that Farl hired someone to take care of poor Hennesy. Now you can find out if I am right."

Jane offers a bittersweet smile.

"My grown-up son, a Jedi Knight..."

-

"What, you think the Triskies are gonna just let me walk?" he asks. "I didn't kill the Senator but you killed eveyone who did, they're gonna want to punish somebody."

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2010 05:58 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Vlad embraced his mother in a farewell hug, smiling.

"I promise, I will come back once this is done and we can celebrate, spend some time together. I long to spend some free time at home. "

With that, Vlad will return to his Jedi ship. He will contact Mace, inquiring about this Jedi protector as well as any information or resource the Order has on Senator Farl.

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2010 06:04 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Craft
CTE

Wentar doesn't actually have the authority to cut any deals with this guy, does he?

"Possibly," Wentar says, changing the topic as he thinks things over. "Do you have any information about Senator Farl's... activities?"

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2010 06:10 AM
Craft is currently offline Click here to Send Craft a Private Message Find more posts by Craft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

The Order has loaned you a prototype to the Jedi starfighter- it will be some years before they start constructing them en masse.

Master Windu receives your message, appearing as a miniature hologram. He is still very imposing, nonetheless.

"Senator Garys Farl?" Windu asks. "Of Triskatan? I'm afraid that information is classified, Vlad. I have a feeling you already know that he's dead. What do you want with him?"

-

"Nope," the assassin says. "Like I said, I was just hired to kill him. Srum paid good money, I jumped at the job. Viriont was very convincing, said it'd be easy..."

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2010 06:14 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

"Are all his illegal operations uncovered and stopped, then, Master?"

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2010 06:16 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Windu raises an eyebrow, then understands.

"Your mother told you what your father discovered, didn't she?" Windu says. "I'm afraid I must ask you to keep such things to yourself, Vlad... Senator Farl has done some dispicable things with his position, but not everything he did was awful. His corrupt activities being kept top secret, to protect what good he did do.

"The Jedi that was protecting him is named Wentar Reiua. He is still on Triskatan... on vacation."

Windu pauses, studying you.

"Do you support your mother's theory, then? That Farl had someone murder Senator Renald."

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2010 06:20 AM
Craft
CTE

"Why was he so sure it would be a simple task?" Wentar asks. "Someone inside Farl's tower perhaps?"

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2010 06:23 AM
Craft is currently offline Click here to Send Craft a Private Message Find more posts by Craft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"Viriont just didn't think you'd be much of a problem," the assassin says. "Neither did Hanza."

Wait... THAT Hanza?!

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2010 06:25 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Vlad was a bit shocked that the Senators corruption and illegal activities were decided to be kept hidden, but after thinking about it for a few seconds he realized there would be no use in letting it be known publcly. It will achieve nohing but more insecurity about the state of the Republic.

"That knowledge will be hidden with me, Master. I will relay this to my mother as well."

"My Father was onto some of Farl's illegal activities. Chances are that he had my father assassinated so that the truth would never be discovered"

Vlad sighed as looked up from the hologram to the sun.

"I can't know for sure, however. And I can't even question him anymore..."

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2010 06:28 AM
Craft
CTE

"How does this 'Hanza' fit into all this?" Wentar asks, hiding his surprise.

This has got to be a coincidence. Surely this is a different Hanza... Wentar thinks to himself, though he just can't shake that feeling that the Force is being mysterious again.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2010 06:33 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"He's my employer," the assassin says. "Shit if I care that you know that."

You don't know many Hanzas, must be said.

-

Windu sighs.

"Vlad, I cannot help but voice my concern. Your connection to your adoptive parents has always been a questionable one. It is uncommon for the Jedi Order to allow such things. I have honored Hennesy's request that you be allowed to stay in contact with your mother- it was his only stipulation for allowing us to train you. But now you are hunting his murderer. Do you understand how this looks, from a Jedi perspective?"

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2010 06:38 AM
Craft
CTE

"Do you know where would I be able to find Hanza?"

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2010 06:42 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"Nah. Viriont might've, but you killed his ass. I'd be dead too if I went up against your flashy Jedi sword."

He nods his head at your lightsaber.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2010 06:45 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Vlad sighs as well, shaking his head slightly.

"I doubt I will ever be able to find the person who pointed the gun at my father. I simply wanted to find out the truth, Master. Yet would it not be reasonable for me to assist in closing this slave trade he began? The illegal operations he created must be stopped, and not just for the sake of Renald."

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2010 06:47 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"An honorable intention, Vlad," Windu says. "If you feel it will help you gain closure with the situation, so be it. But remember, Vlad... you must be aware of your emotions, should you ever cross paths with that man, whoever he may be. Do not give in to anger and seek revenge; only justice."

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2010 06:49 AM
Craft
CTE

"I gave him a chance to leave," Wentar says, slowly running out of anything useful to think of. "How did you get onto Triskatan anyway?"

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2010 06:52 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"Snuck aboard a freighter," he says. "If you haven't noticed, we're pretty sneaky guys. Or we were, until you killed most of us."

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2010 06:55 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

"Understood, Master. I will not let any emotions cloud my judgement. I am going to travel to Triskatan and contact Wentar."

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2010 06:55 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Windu can help you out there- he gives you the contact number for Wentar on Triskatan, who has been healing up at a hospital there. Apparently he took quite a beating.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2010 06:56 AM
Craft
CTE

"Indeed," Wentar admits. "Where were you operating from? You assassins must have had a location where you were working out of."

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2010 07:00 AM