KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Chains

STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Chains
Started by: REXXXX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (81): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Vlad will thank his master and send a message to Wentar, requesting a hologram transfer between the two of them.

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2010 05:19 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"We had an apartment on Coruscant, but we just met up there. Viriont set that up. After that, we just prepped and followed you here to Triskatan. Viriont had a ship, it's probably still in dock."

Emso interrupts your questioning at this point, Wentar. He tells you that you have a message waiting from you. The sender is a Jedi Knight.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2010 07:36 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Craft
CTE

Wentar will ask Emso to tell the Jedi that he will be with him in a minute.

"Tell me the apartment details and the name of Viriont's ship and I will be out of you hair, for now," Wentar says, standing up.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2010 12:12 AM
Craft is currently offline Click here to Send Craft a Private Message Find more posts by Craft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Seems Wentar is busy, Vlad...

"Blackstar, little space sloop. The apartment's on Coruscant. You won't find anything there. We cleaned it out. Viriont paid for it."

He gives you the address anyway.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2010 02:39 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Note- as a result of xp spending in the main Campaign, Wentar and Vlad have added an assortment of skills and schticks. Though not likely very timeline-consistent, you will be able to make use of whatever you have added.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2010 05:18 AM
Craft
CTE

I don't think there's anything else the assasin can tell me that Wentar can use. Maybe he can find something Viriont left behind on board the Blackstar.

"Thank you," Wentar says, satisfied with how cooperative the Assassin is. As he leaves he pauses by the door. "I never did catch your name..."

After he gets the name he will go and see who's trying to get a hold of him.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2010 05:39 AM
Craft is currently offline Click here to Send Craft a Private Message Find more posts by Craft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"I didn't give it," he returns with the classic riposte. He thinks better of it, though. "Tormund. Remember me when you catch your slavers."

The Jedi's name is Vlad Shafran, calling you all the way from Chandrila. You think you may have heard of him- a student to Master Windu, in fact. He appears to be half-Twi'lek...

Go dialogue!

Last edited by REXXXX on Feb 24th, 2010 at 07:16 AM

Old Post Feb 24th, 2010 07:10 AM
Craft
CTE

"I will..."

Wentar adjusts his white tunic as he stands on the holo-pad.

"Greetings Vlad Shafran, sorry about the delay," Wentar says with a bow, curious about Vlad's half-Twi'lek appearance but says nothing of it. "What can I do for you?"

Old Post Feb 24th, 2010 07:24 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Vlad performs a little bow himself, enjoying the warm
breeze on Chandrilla as he begins to speak.

"Greetings to you as well Wentar Reiua. Due to some personal ties with Senator Farl, I have been informed of his corruption. Master Windu has given me your location in case I wanted to contact you, as Farl's illicit operations are some what of a piece of unfinished business that I feel I should complete in order to put my mind at rest with this... So I simply ask of you if you would not mind me working with you on shutting down the traces and left overs of Farl's corruption"

Old Post Feb 24th, 2010 01:10 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Craft
CTE

"Well I-," Wentar halts mid sentence, after registering what Vlad actually said, completely thrown off by what he heard.

Is this a test set up by the Council? Wentar thinks, initially suspicious. He didn't exactly hide his displeasure over keeping Farl's corruption a secret...

He shakes his head, clearing his thoughts. "Forgive my asking, but what 'unfinished business' would you have concerning Garys Farl?"

Old Post Feb 24th, 2010 01:25 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Vlas nods his head slightly, admiring the caution of the other Knight.

"My adopted Father was against all forms of slavery, and was part of a Committee made to stop it. Renald Hennesy was his name. Long story short, he found out that Farl was corrupt. He mut have decided that Renald was a threat, and hired someone to take care of him. Senator Farl can no longer be put to justice, so I figured the least I can do is clean up the mess that he left."

Old Post Feb 24th, 2010 01:57 PM
Craft
CTE

Wentar thinks this over for a minute, accepting that the Council wouldn't come up with such a story just to test if he could keep a secret.

Going out of his way to put an end to Farl's crimes seems like quite odd... Wentar thinks, before dismissing the thought. That doesn't matter. I'm doing the exact same thing, aren't I?

"I'm sorry to hear about what happened to your father... I'm sure he was a good man," Wentar says, bowing his head to express his condolence. "I would be more then happy to work with you, Vlad. I was just about to investigate a possible lead on Coruscant, I can meet you there unless you would rather meet here, on Triskatan, first."

Old Post Feb 24th, 2010 02:30 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

"I thank you, Wentar." replies Vlad, bowing how head slightly in thanks.
"I think we should just meet up on Coruscant, and you can inform me of the situation there"

Old Post Feb 24th, 2010 04:21 PM
Craft
CTE

"Indeed, I shall see you on Coruscant, then," Wentar says. "The stairs leading up to the Jedi Temple should be an easy meeting spot." He ends the transmission after that, wanting to get on the move as soon as possible. But before he leaves he has someone he needs to talk to.

"I'm off to Coruscant, Emso," he says, trying to smooth out his tattered robe. He hadn't spoken to Emso much since Farl's death. "What will you do now that your free?"

Old Post Feb 24th, 2010 04:37 PM
REXXXX
Networking

To Coruscant, then!

Vlad- before you go, your mother stops you.

"I thought maybe I could impart one last helpful word," Jane says.

-

"I want to go with you," Emso says.

...what?

Old Post Feb 24th, 2010 04:47 PM
Craft
CTE

"I thought you'd want to move on and leave anything to do with Farl behind," Wentar says, frowning, confused by Emso's response.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2010 04:52 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Vlad smiles as his mother comes just in the nick of time as he is about to enter the cockpit of his spacecraft.

"Yes, mother?"

Old Post Feb 24th, 2010 05:30 PM
REXXXX
Networking

"I know much of Farl's dealings over the past few years," Emso says. "He bought me from Kylugo Srum. I want to help stop them. I owe you."

-

"Your father did not uncover Farl's dealings without help," Jane says. "There was a man that he turned to for information. You know him. His name is Marl Ademiro."

Marl... the slaver! The one that tried selling you!

Old Post Feb 25th, 2010 08:10 AM
Craft
CTE

"Emso... You don't owe me anything," Wentar states, feeling that, if anything, he was in debt to Emso. "I have no idea where this investigation will lead, but it will probably be extremely dangerous... Although, if your sure about this, I'm certain I could use your help."

Old Post Feb 25th, 2010 08:29 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Vlad's jaw almost drops as his mother tells him this. He forced to calm himself and began organizing his thoughts.

"I see... Who else to have more info than the slavers themselves. Do you know what happened to Marl, mother?"

Old Post Feb 25th, 2010 11:41 AM