KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Darkseid, Thanos, Loki, and Vril Dox vs Galactus

Darkseid, Thanos, Loki, and Vril Dox vs Galactus
Started by: Omega Vision

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

quote: (post)
Originally posted by galactusischere

Well Fed as in things like Thanos blasting him or Thor GBing him won't make him flinch.

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2010 02:03 AM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
galactusischere
Apocalypse..begins!

Meh, then Galactus still loses. The team would take down nearly anyone below LT with that much prep IMO.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2010 02:05 AM
galactusischere is currently offline Click here to Send galactusischere a Private Message Find more posts by galactusischere Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision

Originally posted by galactusischere
Meh, then Galactus still loses. The team would take down nearly anyone below LT with that much prep IMO.

But what if Galactus combos to ko?

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2010 02:06 AM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Vril uses Galactus's power against him and he goes BOOM!

Old Post Feb 24th, 2010 02:10 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
galactusischere
Apocalypse..begins!

Would it be that easy?

Old Post Feb 24th, 2010 02:12 AM
galactusischere is currently offline Click here to Send galactusischere a Private Message Find more posts by galactusischere Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Not really, but given time, Vril is one of the best prep/tech genius's there is. Certainly better than most.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2010 02:18 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Team.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Feb 24th, 2010 02:25 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janus77
Banana Genius

Galactus destroys all, he has full cosmic awareness, he reads minds and his very presence warps reality.

Galactus can mindwipe the lot, he can turn them into his heralds, he can banish them to other dimensions or matter manipulate them to toasters ...

if a whole pantheon of sky father prepping for a milennia couldn't harm a single celestial, these guys are doing nothing to Galactus.

Are you a Glinting Bastard?

Old Post Feb 24th, 2010 02:29 PM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manx422
Restricted

Account Restricted

Team.

Credit goes 2 starlock

Old Post Feb 24th, 2010 02:36 PM
manx422 is currently offline Click here to Send manx422 a Private Message Find more posts by manx422 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

If the Marvel Zombies could do it these guys can.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2010 02:45 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision

Originally posted by janus77
Galactus destroys all, he has full cosmic awareness, he reads minds and his very presence warps reality.

Galactus can mindwipe the lot, he can turn them into his heralds, he can banish them to other dimensions or matter manipulate them to toasters ...

if a whole pantheon of sky father prepping for a milennia couldn't harm a single celestial, these guys are doing nothing to Galactus.

Lets be fair, Odin and the other Skyfathers didn't try nearly hard enough.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2010 02:49 PM
janus77
Banana Genius

Originally posted by Omega Vision
Lets be fair, Odin and the other Skyfathers didn't try nearly hard enough.

or ... they just aren't capable of it.

I think Marvel keep a huge gulf between the realms of skyfathers and the realms of Celestials.

Galactus is even further up in might and majesty...

Old Post Feb 24th, 2010 02:52 PM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mshinu
Star for a Brain

6 days? No way they can do it.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2010 02:54 PM
Mshinu is currently offline Click here to Send Mshinu a Private Message Find more posts by Mshinu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision

or ... they just aren't capable of it.

I think Marvel keep a huge gulf between the realms of skyfathers and the realms of Celestials.

Galactus is even further up in might and majesty...

Odin only had to get Sue Storm's help to beat a Celestial. stick out tongue Or they could have used those thousand years to find the UN or get the Infinity Gems. I'm pretty sure Celestials are above all but full power Galactus anyway.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2010 02:54 PM
janus77
Banana Genius

Originally posted by Omega Vision
Odin only had to get Sue Storm's help to beat a Celestial. stick out tongue Or they could have used those thousand years to find the UN or get the Infinity Gems. I'm pretty sure Celestials are above all but full power Galactus anyway.

come on, anything with a dick would fall at the feet of Sue Storm... Celestials aren't that powerful!

seriously though, skyfathers versus celestials should be like ants versus gods ... it just should never happen.

they operate on a universal and in some cases omniversal scale, skyfathers are local gods, they are trapped within their little mythologies/narratives, living and dying and finding other means of remaining irrelevant.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2010 03:06 PM
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

come on, anything with a dick would fall at the feet of Sue Storm... Celestials aren't that powerful!

seriously though, skyfathers versus celestials should be like ants versus gods ... it just should never happen.

they operate on a universal and in some cases omniversal scale, skyfathers are local gods, they are trapped within their little mythologies/narratives, living and dying and finding other means of remaining irrelevant.

Reed has weapons that can kill Celestrials

Old Post Feb 24th, 2010 03:09 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janus77
Banana Genius

Originally posted by the ninjak
Reed has weapons that can kill Celestrials

"weapons" are reed's pet name for Sue's ... err 'weapons' shifty

I think Reed's "Celestial killers" are the UN (borrowed from Galactus) and lots and lots and lots of PIS.

if reed had that kind of tech lying about, Doom would have stolen it by now.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2010 03:11 PM
Cartesian Doubt
Cognito il Sum

Originally posted by Black bolt z
There are many variables like does galactus have full power like he has eaten recently,what materials are these master schemers allowed to use,does galactus have his ship,can galactus eat the ship or planet they are on,and can galactus use the nullifier which is technically part of him?

Apart from the Nullifier variable, the others mentioned don't really matter, when you consider a realistic but probable solution to the this scenario. In the end its not going to be a case of over powering him, but a case of stalling him with the powers at their disposals, and creating some kind of plot device to Kill him. Mental, and psychological assaults from Loki, enhanced by Thanos. Devices made by Doxx, to make them immune to the power cosmic. Continual drainage using some kind of plot device. Or maybe using his hunger against him psychologically, so he is at his weakest, to be finally finished off, with a Pre Crisis level Omega effect.

In the end, I can think of numerous scenarios in which the Team take the majority. Galactus can more than match them in a cosmic Willy Wagging competition, but all of them are durable and powerful enough to cause a nuisance on their own. And when all those Malevolent intellect coming together, I don't really see how Glactus is going to take the win.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2010 03:53 PM
Cartesian Doubt is currently offline Click here to Send Cartesian Doubt a Private Message Find more posts by Cartesian Doubt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

Team. All 4 characters are good a preparing himself against opponent. This goes for Thanos and Loki as well. I would be surprised if they beat Galactus with a few days prep(2-3)

Old Post Feb 24th, 2010 03:57 PM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KuRuPT Thanosi

Team takes him down. He's been defeated and drove away by much less.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2010 04:35 PM
KuRuPT Thanosi is currently offline Click here to Send KuRuPT Thanosi a Private Message Find more posts by KuRuPT Thanosi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote