KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » if thor is 100% (strenght) where are these guys

if thor is 100% (strenght) where are these guys
Started by: Colossus-Big C

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 5 6 [7]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mindset

quote: (post)
Originally posted by karuden
oh shut up already you idiot every single fight thor had with hercules hercules had the edge in strength and fighting skills and thor had to use either his powers or cheap shots because man to man hercules always had the slight edge over thor if i was a mod i would kick your ass out of here just because you are nothing but a troll that trolls in thors favor

laughing out loud

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Feb 26th, 2010 07:14 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

oh snap.

looks like rage has a problem on his hands.

lol

Old Post Feb 26th, 2010 07:14 PM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janus77
Banana Genius

this is Thor-country, people like their heroes to carry hammers and wear pants (of some variety) ... shifty

Are you a Glinting Bastard?

Old Post Feb 26th, 2010 07:15 PM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

oh shut up already you idiot every single fight thor had with hercules hercules had the edge in strength and fighting skills and thor had to use either his powers or cheap shots because man to man hercules always had the slight edge over thor if i was a mod i would kick your ass out of here just because you are nothing but a troll that trolls in thors favor

erm

Thor's only used his powers against Hercules once from in all their brawls as I recall, and that was the incident that Oeming felt bad for Thor having so much advantages over Hercules, so he threw in a statement from Thor that Hercules was his slight better in hand to hand, which I have no problem with, but Thor's always been shown to be at least his equal in a hand to hand.

And no Hercules has not always shown to have the edge in skill, or strength.

What kind of troll am I?

Old Post Feb 26th, 2010 07:16 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
karuden
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
erm

Thor's only used his powers against Hercules once from in all their brawls as I recall, and that was the incident that Oeming felt bad for Thor having so much advantages over Hercules, so he threw in a statement from Thor that Hercules was his slight better in hand to hand, which I have no problem with, but Thor's always been shown to be at least his equal in a hand to hand.

And no Hercules has not always shown to have the edge in skill, or strength.

What kind of troll am I?

hercules overpower thor by choking him out thor saw he cant do anything so he had to use lightning but that proves that hercules> thor in strength and combat abilities

another fight they had hecules was beating the hell out of thor until thor kicked him in the nutts and again that fight prove that hercules> thor is fioghting and strength and thor had to use durty and cheap shot in order to gain any advantage oh and thor himself admited that hercules is his superior in combat so i think thor knows better then you who can kick his ass

Old Post Feb 26th, 2010 07:20 PM
karuden is currently offline Click here to Send karuden a Private Message Find more posts by karuden Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janus77
Banana Genius

another fight they had hecules was beating the hell out of thor until thor kicked him in the nutts and again that fight prove that hercules> thor is fioghting and strength and thor had to use durty and cheap shot in order to gain any advantage oh and thor himself admited that hercules is his superior in combat so i think thor knows better then you who can kick his ass

rofl ... that was the best fight ever.

Thor might be a little stupid, but he learnt a lot from observing Hercules fight!

loved that move yes

Are you a Glinting Bastard?

Old Post Feb 26th, 2010 07:22 PM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

yea hercules is stronger than thor , thor gets beat down by savage hulk , herc would of beat down wwhulk if he wanted to

I have returned

Old Post Feb 26th, 2010 08:05 PM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Goodbye.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Feb 26th, 2010 08:23 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dmills
Centurion Prime

Just out of curiousity, where would Maul and Majestic fit into this?

Old Post Feb 26th, 2010 09:50 PM
dmills is currently offline Click here to Send dmills a Private Message Find more posts by dmills Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Majestic's str = Superman IMO (> )= Thor

All three are pretty close in the end.

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Feb 26th, 2010 10:25 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Doesn't work that way.

I post evidence to support the fact that Thor can outclass Hercules physically at times and you can't just say "low showings don't count" and move on with the conversation completely ignoring them.

Doesn't work that way.

And like I said, that's all well and good for the Hulk, but what he did to Hercules has no bearing on Thor. For example, a weakening Banner less Hulk, was holding his own against Hercules, Namor, Wonder Man, Iron Man etc. while Thor has gone toe to toe with Banner less Hulk twice on his own.

No but if Superman stood there, and let a pissed off Doomsday punch him a few times in the face undefended, I bet it would show.

Hulk never knocked out Hercules by the way.

When I say low showings don't count I mean blatant ones (like Ulik outclassing Herc). You can't use pissy low showings to prove a point.

And you can't use Hulk in general to support claims since his strength is variable. He can be as strong as pummeling asteroids or Thor or as weak as not even affecting SS.

And it very much seemed that Herc was koed by WWH. If not then he was a millimeter from being koed.

Thor can't in his wildest dreams to that to Herc even if Herc gave him the first free hits.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2010 01:14 AM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote