KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S STAR WARS GAME- CAMPAIGN II EPISODE V (DARK SIDE)- The Prisoner of Datura

USH'S STAR WARS GAME- CAMPAIGN II EPISODE V (DARK SIDE)- The Prisoner of Datura
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (438): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"That is of less of a concern to me. Kuylen may not even be there. Best that we check though, don't you think?"

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 08:04 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

"I would agree. Like us you obviously know of the problems in doing so. Which makes me again wonder, what do you propose".

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 08:06 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"It is very simple. I have a plan to get in. I have an escape route to get out. But I rather feel that I am not of the correct... temperament to search a prison full of some of the most dangerous and vile men in the galaxy in order to ascertain if Kuylen is there. Here I feel your particular talents are more useful."

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Mar 1st, 2010 at 08:35 PM

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 08:25 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Melkor

"Hmm, I find it most interesting that you consider us better at important tasks that your own followers.

But we before we get to the means, one question. What happens after we get Kuylen?"

Yet the lies that Melkor, the mighty and accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days.

"… his name is Melkor, Lord of All, Giver of Freedeom, and he shall make you stronger than they."
Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Last edited by Lord Melkor on Mar 1st, 2010 at 08:33 PM

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 08:28 PM
Lord Melkor is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Melkor a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Melkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"Violence is what she needs," Galder says. "Just as before. You are powerful but not truly a combatant. Not like Kara Katai. Not like us."

Galder agrees with Con that some may have more reason for finding Kuylen.

"I know he is there. I have felt it."

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 08:35 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Melkor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Peach
"Will you ever learn when to just...not say things?" Rianna hisses at Gallador, glaring at him.

"Rianna, darling, I am not telling her anything she doesn`t know." He whispers back to her.

Yet the lies that Melkor, the mighty and accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days.

"… his name is Melkor, Lord of All, Giver of Freedeom, and he shall make you stronger than they."
Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 08:37 PM
Lord Melkor is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Melkor a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Melkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"I care little about what happens when you find him- so long as I get that DNA sample."

BtVS

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 08:37 PM
Bardock42

Originally posted by Ushgarak
"I care little about what happens when you find him- so long as I get that DNA sample."

"That sounds like a fair deal. What is your way in though?"

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 08:39 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Melkor

Originally posted by Ushgarak

"So, you are not interested in that man himself at all? Kuylen was...is, a dangerous man and one of the most wanted men in galaxy. Though I would say that circumstances of this reapperance are not that impressive... I believe that appearing as new ruler of Tregana Void would be more worthy of his legend."

Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Last edited by Lord Melkor on Mar 1st, 2010 at 08:46 PM

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 08:42 PM
Peach
mordrem

Originally posted by Lord Melkor
"Rianna, darling, I am not telling her anything she doesn`t know." He whispers back to her.

"Even so, you don't need to give away everything that we know!" Rianna whispers back.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 08:42 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"Kuylen isn't going to want to give you a sample," Galder says.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 08:45 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"He need not necessarily have a choice in the matter."

BtVS

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 09:03 PM
Bardock42

"Let me just ask what we are all thinking; What is your plan and how will you make sure that we go with it?"

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 09:07 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"The plan is to get you into the prison; you ascertain if Kuylen is there; extract him or a DNA sample if so, and then we retrive you from Datura. A plan of such mutual advantage that I see little need to make sure. There are always other reasons for your co-operation, of course."

BtVS

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 09:23 PM
Bardock42

"We will obviously have to discuss it amongst us. I am curious though, how will you get us in, do you have one of these monstrous ships?"

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 09:25 PM
b1plusb2

Relle is standing outside of the main conversation happening, just listening to the guests and the smaller conversations going on.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 09:45 PM
b1plusb2 is currently offline Click here to Send b1plusb2 a Private Message Find more posts by b1plusb2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"A ship is a way out, not a way in. Do not take long in discussion."

BtVS

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 10:07 PM
Bardock42

Well, we really don't have much choice stick out tongue

Do we need to discuss anything?

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 10:09 PM
Lord Melkor

Well, we dot have other choices, unless we don`t want to go for Kuylen.

We could always try to kidnap one of those ships if we refuse Lady`s help. Is it plausible at all, Ush?

Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 10:16 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I mentioned above- you would need to crew it.

And then what? You fly there, the whole empire is chasing you, they all know where you are... unpromising.

BtVS

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 10:18 PM