KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S STAR WARS GAME- CAMPAIGN II EPISODE V (DARK SIDE)- The Prisoner of Datura

USH'S STAR WARS GAME- CAMPAIGN II EPISODE V (DARK SIDE)- The Prisoner of Datura
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (438): « First ... « 436 437 [438]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Peach
mordrem

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ushgarak
I did indeed say it.

Hmmm. I don't recall that at all...

Nvm, found it, you said that it might be due one.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2012 07:07 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

It was in this thread, probably lost amid the frantic 'How do I spend?!' posts.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2012 07:09 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Originally posted by REXXXX
It was in this thread, probably lost amid the frantic 'How do I spend?!' posts.

Meh stick out tongue I found a post during the fight saying that Dodge and Weave might be due a nerf but that's it.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2012 07:09 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Frankly, it can be nerfed and still be a very powerful Defensive tap.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2012 07:10 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

It's useful anyway, as I stated.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2012 07:10 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

yup

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2012 07:16 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Melkor

Okay, so I buy Dodge and Weave, master Swiftness - 15 XP and I am left with 0 (you didn`t count 2 XP from MD again, I understand I fullfilled the condition?)

Yet the lies that Melkor, the mighty and accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days.

"… his name is Melkor, Lord of All, Giver of Freedeom, and he shall make you stronger than they."
Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2012 07:16 PM
Lord Melkor is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Melkor a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Melkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I believe it's accounted for, Ush just didn't add it because it slipped his mind.

And I'm going to buy Lying instead of Leadership, Ush. Lying will be more appropriate for posing as a bodyguard in the next story, because otherwise Galder won't be able to claim it without Rand talking for him.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2012 06:02 PM
Edna Witch
Magic

Right well since Edana apparently needs to work on her relationships with the group, she'll be spending most of her time chilling out and watching the rest of the group. As she is considering getting Bodyguard (contraversial I know) she's summing people up to work out if she can trust someone enough to work with her to make that effective. She'll probably try and chat to Eller a bit too considering her now essentially part of the group.

"This Party's Over" -Mace Windu, epII

Old Post Feb 26th, 2012 02:13 PM
Edna Witch is currently offline Click here to Send Edna Witch a Private Message Find more posts by Edna Witch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Bodyguard could be very useful...

(something Rianna's probably not very good at teaching though stick out tongue)

Rianna is kinda intrigued by Eller, but is going to stay away so that she's not swamped by people wanting to talk to her all at once.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2012 03:41 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Bodyguard would work great with anyone using a gun or that has a Guard with low defense (like Balanced Guard). So basically, Galder is a good candidate for both things.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2012 05:13 PM
Edna Witch
Magic

Ok Ush so here are my redistributions of xp:

I have 10xp from episode V.
Reduce Observation back down from 2 to 1 (4xp back)
Unmaster Leaping (6xp back)

Then I will have:
1 point in intrusion (4xp)
1 point in seduction (4xp)
Either Bodyguard, Reflection, or Charge (you said I could confirm later so long as we have not engaged in a fight so that's what I will do).
Then swap Balance for Coordination

Old Post Feb 27th, 2012 08:58 PM
Edna Witch is currently offline Click here to Send Edna Witch a Private Message Find more posts by Edna Witch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Melkor

Originally posted by Edna Witch
Right well since Edana apparently needs to work on her relationships with the group, she'll be spending most of her time chilling out and watching the rest of the group. As she is considering getting Bodyguard (contraversial I know) she's summing people up to work out if she can trust someone enough to work with her to make that effective. She'll probably try and chat to Eller a bit too considering her now essentially part of the group.

She can start her "improving the relationship" by apologizing to Gallador for her behaviour towards him after the Rivas batlle.

Yet the lies that Melkor, the mighty and accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days.

"… his name is Melkor, Lord of All, Giver of Freedeom, and he shall make you stronger than they."
Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Feb 27th, 2012 09:05 PM
Lord Melkor is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Melkor a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Melkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Edna Witch
Magic

Originally posted by Lord Melkor
She can start her "improving the relationship" by apologizing to Gallador for her behaviour towards him after the Rivas batlle.

I saved your life! What more do you want from me? Blood?

Old Post Feb 27th, 2012 09:07 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Yay tinkering!

Old Post Feb 27th, 2012 09:44 PM
Lord Melkor

Originally posted by Edna Witch
I saved your life! What more do you want from me? Blood?

Yes, you are right Let's be more friendly and open to each other and maybe we can learn that technique that Ascar has used on Adelmo.

Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Feb 28th, 2012 07:03 AM