KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » Are Aliens Racist?

Are Aliens Racist?
Started by: Wild Shadow

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
will you all stop using nig i find it offensive and it isnt that veiled miffed

To use the words of the legendary Mike Strutter...TOUGH SH1T, FU(K FACE

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Mar 8th, 2010 09:06 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bicnarok
Did you just call me a honky? eek!

The Nazi´s in Germany believed in that "European white race myth creation stories involving a veiled ancient astronauts reference.. "
stuff.
the thing is they were middle eastern descent reference and the enlighten ppl were the 1st to use agriculture. the nazi were pretty stupid to high jack a middle eastern culture and claim it as their own.. now what european legends myths do you know about?

Old Post Mar 9th, 2010 01:46 AM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Venomanser
Restricted

Account Restricted

I am an alien. Im not racist. You son-of-a-*****

Old Post Mar 9th, 2010 06:31 PM
Venomanser is currently offline Click here to Send Venomanser a Private Message Find more posts by Venomanser Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

i found this site with human mutilation by aliens.. has some grotesque pictures but his wounds appear similar if not identical cattle mutilations.

http://www.think-aboutit.com/mutila...Mutilations.htm

http://www.alienvideo.net/0805/alie...-mutilation.php

Old Post Mar 28th, 2010 04:03 PM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moscow
Gunblade Wielder

Wild Shadow. I was eating dinner when I saw these things. Take pleasure in knowing that I now have to clean the bathroom up

Currently: With my reserve money, I buy a hotdog. Foul tasting shit, but Zell eats it right up. Then he, Selphie and I talk with his mother

Old Post Mar 31st, 2010 12:11 AM
Moscow is currently offline Click here to Send Moscow a Private Message Find more posts by Moscow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Moscow
Wild Shadow. I was eating dinner when I saw these things. Take pleasure in knowing that I now have to clean the bathroom up

glad to hear, so what do you think of the pics and the possibility of aliens?

Old Post Apr 1st, 2010 08:48 PM
Moscow
Gunblade Wielder

Oh I definitely believe in the possibility of aliens. I wish I could prove their existence, because that would be just f-ing sweet. What happened to that poor bastard in the pics...I don't think I want to see how it was done.

Now... it could very well be just a homicidal lunatic that made that damage, but alien probing is one psycho fantasy that needs pondering on its own time.

They got that anime crap where girls are impregnated with alien tubes or something like that... not something that gets me all hot and bothered I'm afraid.

Currently: With my reserve money, I buy a hotdog. Foul tasting shit, but Zell eats it right up. Then he, Selphie and I talk with his mother

Old Post Apr 1st, 2010 10:15 PM
Moscow is currently offline Click here to Send Moscow a Private Message Find more posts by Moscow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

well the autopsy reports said the person had medical knowledge and they are unaware of how they were able to remove certain organs without damaging or opening certain key areas...

Old Post Apr 1st, 2010 10:31 PM
Moscow
Gunblade Wielder

Which means the "surgeon" was a highly-skilled individual.... or...something else.

.......It's always good to walk at night in groups.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2010 10:40 PM
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Originally posted by Moscow
They got that anime crap where girls are impregnated with alien tubes or something like that... not something that gets me all hot and bothered I'm afraid.

Your loss my friend, your loss.

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2010 01:34 AM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moscow
Gunblade Wielder

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Your loss my friend, your loss.

You kinky bastard

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2010 03:55 AM
dev10n
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by jaden101
Yes, because clearly yokel farmers from the deep south who have regular sex with their animals and blood relatives are the people who do most of the inventing.
LOL laughing

Old Post Jun 10th, 2010 02:59 AM
dev10n is currently offline Click here to Send dev10n a Private Message Find more posts by dev10n Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
icecold707

aliens exist but they arnt attacking us or studying or whatever i mean honestly why would god give us an INFINATE universe tht we cant even use in this and other galaxies ther is life but abduction stories are fake

Old Post Aug 7th, 2010 06:58 PM
icecold707 is currently offline Click here to Send icecold707 a Private Message Find more posts by icecold707 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

what about the picture of the guy with coin size holes and messing organs?

Old Post Sep 10th, 2010 01:00 AM
Kaibs
Oh Miley.

i believe in La Chupacabra more than aliens, but it'd be straight up cool I guess if they existed. And I could give a shit if their racist. We're all a bit racist whether we want to admit it or not. There's been one point in everyone's lives where they have said or thought something racist.

Have you lost your mind? Tell me where you think we crossed the line. No more drugs for me, pussy and religion is all I need.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2010 09:25 AM
Kaibs is currently offline Click here to Send Kaibs a Private Message Find more posts by Kaibs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
terrig

Were any of those "Alien Sightings" verifiable? as in, did they really happen?

Because as far as i know, they didn't.

Which means all of those people claiming to have see Aliens were either crazy, lying, or seeking attention. Why would any black person what to fit into that category? Heck, why would any white person want to fit into that category?

Old Post Sep 17th, 2010 02:39 AM
terrig is currently offline Click here to Send terrig a Private Message Find more posts by terrig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

UFO caught by Military camera and acknowledged as extraterrestial by mexican government.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKdv...feature=related

american soldier film ufo as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z49y...amp;feature=fvw

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2010 03:37 AM
skekUng

Re: Are Aliens Racist?

Originally posted by King Castle
So i bn watching a lot of alien shows online and interviews, conferences, it seems everyone abducted and involved in abduction are Caucasian humans...

I think Betty and Barney Hill would disagree.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2010 08:00 AM
skekUng is currently offline Click here to Send skekUng a Private Message Find more posts by skekUng Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quiero Mota

I believe "speciesist" would be the proper term.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2011 08:37 PM
Quiero Mota is currently offline Click here to Send Quiero Mota a Private Message Find more posts by Quiero Mota Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GRIMNIR

i just thought of a random conspiracy theory

what if alien civilisations did influence human evolution, but different alien races influenced different groups of people

so the aliens visiting at the present are the ones who created white people stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 13th, 2011 09:27 AM
GRIMNIR is currently offline Click here to Send GRIMNIR a Private Message Find more posts by GRIMNIR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote