KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » World At War RP

World At War RP
Started by: Hitosu Moriko

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

The third Hiromi Clone that did the stakeout moved her hand and made a shadow Hunter with a dagger appeared and slash Hunter across the Chest (Kid underestimated me) Hiromi was worried so she made two extra clones of herself in the shadows of Hunter and Winter "Hehehe as i said i control the darkness as i am an advocate of the new ruler who killed Satan off his throne" The other new clone froze Winter again with the same move while the other Hiromi kept a close eye on Hunter

~Decretum~

Last edited by Hitosu Moriko on Mar 7th, 2010 at 07:11 PM

Old Post Mar 7th, 2010 07:08 PM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

As Hunter was slashed on the chest he smiled."You must not be able to control darkness as much as you thought." Hunters body collapsed. He appeared behind Hiromi. He grabbed her by the neck and with the other hand held a jagged sword of darkness that could cut a diamond like butter."Or you would have read my technique. Now tell me! What business do you have here. And if those clones move an inch its off with your head...."

Thank to TxG

Old Post Mar 7th, 2010 07:48 PM
WingBlade is currently offline Click here to Send WingBlade a Private Message Find more posts by WingBlade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

"I know her buisness. Just kill her!" Willow dared not to move.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2010 08:22 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

~kinda left me stuck hit~

Old Post Mar 7th, 2010 09:03 PM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Yes your highness." Blood splattered on the floor as Hunter sliced the head off of Hiromi. He let the body drop to the ground."Please tell me what is this about...."

Thank to TxG

Old Post Mar 7th, 2010 09:15 PM
WingBlade is currently offline Click here to Send WingBlade a Private Message Find more posts by WingBlade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

The clone melted on the floor like butter in the heat of the sun
Hiromi was still in the shadow of the ceiling still undetected " Time to storm this room in my Image hehehehe" The clones flew out of the shadows they were like an infestation Two clones held onto Hunter while another one just came and stabbed Hunter in the chest "Hmmm your stronger than you look i underestimated you but its over now hehe you know" Hiromi Clone pushed Hunter to the nearest wall and stabbed his hands into the wall with her daggers the clone snickered at Hunter "New deal try moving an inch and i'll slit you throat and as for you queeny move an inch and your little bodyguard dies right in front of you"while that happened 4 hiromi clones shrouded a huge ritual circle of their shadows around Winter "Now decide"

~Decretum~

Old Post Mar 7th, 2010 10:41 PM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Winter Willow sighed heavily. "Fine... Looks as though I have no choice." Her body slumped to the floor. Willow's spirit raced about the room, searching for the real Hiromie.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2010 10:46 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hunter groaned."Ive been working on this little trick..." Hunters body begane to materialize until it turned into a dark gas. He easily was freed from the wall and charged the gastly body into all the clones instantly killing them.*I gotta figure out where the source is...cant be far..* Hunter returned to his normal body again and scanned the room.

Thank to TxG

Old Post Mar 7th, 2010 10:48 PM
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Hiromi jumped down from the ceiling and slapped the body seal on her bodies forehead "Hah bad move queeny my daddy told me your weakness now your just a limp soul out there in limbo You know" as for you Hiromi looked at Hunter and made more clones Cast him out of the castle the Hiromi clones stabbed Hunter again to insure his defeat Hiromi then contacted Black Sovereign "The job has been done daddy This world is up for grabs"The Hiromi guards aimed to drag Hunter to the black forest of the Twilight World (Alirght this is where chapter 4 will start i just need to finish this last part with Venomancer then chapter 4 will start DB since you are technally in limbo I hope you don't being a guide for Hitosu Tamra and Hunter once he is found you will have your abilities but they will be weakened since your in limbo if its ok with your character)

(Venomancer we are at the shrine of the leader this is where it gets interesting)

Hitosu landed in the shrine The leader looked at Hitosu "did you bring her" Hitosu Replied "Yes heres Tamra"

~Decretum~

Last edited by Hitosu Moriko on Mar 7th, 2010 at 11:09 PM

Old Post Mar 7th, 2010 10:59 PM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

Tamra looked over toward the leader. The shrine was like nothing she had seen before. Unlike the pure gold shrine in the north this gold was almost transparent.” This is beautiful. I've seen nothing like it. The air here even smells like a mix of roses and morning glories. Please tell me what is singing? I know in the north even the flowers sing but what is it here? "

Old Post Mar 7th, 2010 11:11 PM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

"This is the natural harp hominy that always play we have the wind conduct the harp but enough about that we have a crisis upon us!"

~Decretum~

Old Post Mar 7th, 2010 11:16 PM
Messahi
Dayman>Nightman

A complete cell change may be relatively easy for experts at the craft but Fox had only started learning that skill recently. He had escaped but was completely used up from the technique. He was getting tired, what was he even doing? Trekking the streets like a common wanderer? Their had to be a better way to forget.

Don't click Or this one

Old Post Mar 7th, 2010 11:40 PM
Messahi is currently offline Click here to Send Messahi a Private Message Find more posts by Messahi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

"Don't lose your wings. I'm sure it's nothing we can't handle. We are Angels after all.So what tell me what has to guys so spooked? "

Old Post Mar 7th, 2010 11:48 PM
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

"Well if you heard the Ruler of Hell is dead he was killed by a new ruler of hell and now tends to take all 7 worlds he attempted to take heaven but retreated now we have a feeling he's after the other worlds thats why i want both you and Hitosu to take care of this problem I need the arch angels to stay here and defend Heaven"

Hitosu was shocked that a ruler of a world was dead that can't be possible "Sir but what can we do to end this threat"

The leader Threw an artifact at Hitosu "That is the Horn of Heaven this is a talisman each world have one they teleport you to different world and grant the Hero special power now it depends on the wielder and as for you Tamra i want you to have this" The Elder threw a golden Clarinet at Tamra

~Decretum~

Old Post Mar 8th, 2010 12:03 AM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

Tamra took hold of the instrument. " You realize I'm a Arch Angel also right? Still my brother is far more fitted for this. He is the Arch Angel of War...but if you think I can handle this ok" She took a look at the Clarinet. Out of all the instruments she hated the Clarinet. It sounded like a bellowing whale. A Sax would have fitted her better but music was music.

~Ew a Clarinet. .I played Sax in school and my sister played that thing they call a instrument (Clarinet) it sounds so annoying. I also played trombone but that sucks .hurt my jaws. .then again not like had a choice~

Old Post Mar 8th, 2010 12:15 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

"Right now, I'm annoyed by you. I will soon be agitated. Do not make me agitated. "

Rain was looking at the Twixelen guard, daring him to do something.

"Sir, under the rules of our ruler, you must be under arrest!"

The tall dark haired man chuckled. "Every time I enter a world, that is what they tell me. Somehow, I never get arrested. "

Kill him, shed his blood! Too much talking.

Rain shook his head to himself, patting his sword as if to calm it down. Be quiet! We can't kill everyone we encounter.

"I will explain this one more time, and leave. Any action you take after that might force me to take radical actions. I came to this world to talk with a friend. I decided to wash at a stream, when the guard decided to mock me about my 'wings'."

Rain couldn't help but look at the dead corpse with contempt in his eyes. He had killed the guard, for he would never be disgraced like that.

"Now, I'm a reasonable man. But when someone decides to say anything about the topic of my 'wing's or rather what is left of them, I get very angry. You must know who I am, and you know what I can do. I will leave it to your logic to decide your next actions."

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Mar 8th, 2010 12:39 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

"Alright then let me open the portal" Hitosu used the horn of heaven to open the portal "Alright lets go" Hitosu Flew in the Portal and awaited there journey

----------------------------------End of Chapter 3

(In 3 hours i will open Chapter 4)

~Decretum~

Old Post Mar 8th, 2010 12:48 AM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

Tamra took a look back at her last look of her home. With a deep sigh her wing expanded to their fully 16 feet length. The jewels on them shimmered as the sound of music came from them. With a heavy swoop she flew into the portal leaving a trail of beautiful music. She had never been to any of these other realms and knew nothing of it's people other than those from hell. She reached her had out while lightly singing which caused a golden bow to appeared in her hand and a quiver of ruby tipped arrows to appeared on the side of her thigh.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2010 12:58 AM
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hunter was unaware of his unconsiousness. He spoke in his mind.*I remember seeing clones above me then everything went blank. I need to find Queen Winter! Someone help..*

Thank to TxG

Old Post Mar 8th, 2010 01:29 AM
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Chapter 4: Danger

The portal led our two angels into the twilight world but in the Black Forest this forest was vast and dark it seemed to be musked by darkness and not a single trace of light illuminated the forest Hitosu appeared out of the Portal and into the heart of the Black Forest "Its really dark in here"

Hiromi sat on Winters throne and hid the body of Winter still sealed off to Winter's soul which is still in limbo in the dungeon where no one would find it and enslaved the twixelens those who didn't comply were killed on the spot and in 16 hrs the Twilight World would belong to hell as it was slowly being pulled to hell

~Decretum~

Old Post Mar 8th, 2010 02:23 AM