KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Ash and Pikachu Vs Ultimecia

Ash and Pikachu Vs Ultimecia
Started by: Q'Anilia

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LLLLLink
The Juror of Courage

I never got to try that mini game. What was it like?

Old Post Mar 8th, 2010 07:56 AM
LLLLLink is currently offline Click here to Send LLLLLink a Private Message Find more posts by LLLLLink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Q'Anilia's OP is decent.

What everyone else has said, however:

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Mar 8th, 2010 08:50 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q'Anilia
Exiled Master Jedi

When it comes to Ash originating or not in a Video Game, his character did originate through the availability of the default name "Ash" when you first make your trainer. Under that basis, the anime character was soon created. And according to the creators of Pokemon, the anime is canon. So Ash technically originated in the game, even though "Red" is the protagonist. Thus' Ash's actions in the anime are canon and usable, without being against forum rules here, even though the character development took place in the anime and not the game. For as long as the character originated in the game, which Ash in a sense did, this is not against the rules.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by No End N Site
'"Even you"? What the hell is that supposed to mean?! I really am tryin' not to take that the wrong way.

1. I find that hard to believe.

2. Just because that friendship crap has been argued against, doesn't make it untrue.

3. Everyone knows it is, Ash and Pikachu would die for each other. Why not choose a more serious duo with a less obvious bond?

4. Haha, very funny...my panties...jerk.wink I did not mean to put exclamation points, it was my mistake, it was supposed be the other way around. One exclamation point, and a bunch of question marks.

I was simply pointin' out an injustice.

Well, to be honest, the reason I wrote "even you" was because you seemed to have already made up your mind about me, making you biased towards your own opinion, therefore the "even"

1. As a great guest star in Friends once said: "Oh no" *Bites own hand*

2. How am I supposed to know that? I'm not well-read on the protagonists or the requirements for besting her ability. People have presented a limitation. That is all I know. What's untrue and not has not been stated for me to see until you here and now write it.

3. Why? Because I wanted to know if the strongest bond of friendship I knew was stronger than the bond between the protagonists. Something I did not know.

4. Well, you kinda enforced the idea of panties ("my undies") when the phrase was first brought up stick out tongue

Last edited by Q'Anilia on Mar 8th, 2010 at 10:07 AM

Old Post Mar 8th, 2010 09:59 AM
Q'Anilia is currently offline Click here to Send Q'Anilia a Private Message Find more posts by Q'Anilia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin_Volvagia

Obvious joke thread.

Regardless, Ultimecia kills them both with Quake.

sig by ScreamPaste

Old Post Mar 8th, 2010 02:59 PM
Sin_Volvagia is currently offline Click here to Send Sin_Volvagia a Private Message Find more posts by Sin_Volvagia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MooCowofJustice
Too Far Gone

Looks like someone didn't read the OP. roll eyes (sarcastic)

All hail Scythe, King of the Sigs.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2010 03:01 PM
MooCowofJustice is currently offline Click here to Send MooCowofJustice a Private Message Find more posts by MooCowofJustice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

They should do that. Ash and Pikachu legit win.

The moon and stars aren't just shades of lead

But you wouldn't know as you rest your head.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2010 03:02 PM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin_Volvagia

Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
Looks like someone didn't read the OP. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I misread. sad

sig by ScreamPaste

Old Post Mar 8th, 2010 03:21 PM
Sin_Volvagia is currently offline Click here to Send Sin_Volvagia a Private Message Find more posts by Sin_Volvagia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

..I can't actually think of many examples of friendship stronger than Ash and Pikachu's. blink

The moon and stars aren't just shades of lead

But you wouldn't know as you rest your head.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2010 03:53 PM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LLLLLink
The Juror of Courage

Hey, I forgot about the name choice in the games. Good find, Q. thumb up

Old Post Mar 8th, 2010 05:19 PM
LLLLLink is currently offline Click here to Send LLLLLink a Private Message Find more posts by LLLLLink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

Originally posted by Q'Anilia

Well, to be honest, the reason I wrote "even you" was because you seemed to have already made up your mind about me, making you biased towards your own opinion, therefore the "even"

1. As a great guest star in Friends once said: "Oh no" *Bites own hand*

2. How am I supposed to know that? I'm not well-read on the protagonists or the requirements for besting her ability. People have presented a limitation. That is all I know. What's untrue and not has not been stated for me to see until you here and now write it.

3. Why? Because I wanted to know if the strongest bond of friendship I knew was stronger than the bond between the protagonists. Something I did not know.

4. Well, you kinda enforced the idea of panties ("my undies") when the phrase was first brought up stick out tongue

I suppose I can believe you, but I'm sure that by makin' this thread, you have made some enemies. People's favorite characters who happen to be 'very' powerful, don't like it when they are beaten by Ash and Pikachu.

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Old Post Mar 8th, 2010 07:30 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Originally posted by LLLLLink
I never got to try that mini game. What was it like?

Pretty good. Not my favorite Pokemon mini-game, but still all right.

Originally posted by LLLLLink
Hey, I forgot about the name choice in the games. Good find, Q. thumb up

Still doesn't change the fact that Red is the canon name, as you fight Red in G/S/C.

Red =/= Ash

Old Post Mar 8th, 2010 07:48 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Red was the main character in the Pokemon Adventures manga, as well, and he was imho a much better trainer, with the only thing in common with Ash was having a Pikachu (Red's starting pokemon was actually Poliwhirl).

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Mar 8th, 2010 08:11 PM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Oh yeah!

Red >>>>> Ash

Old Post Mar 8th, 2010 08:13 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpadeKing

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
That's only Ash from the 1st or 2nd season. Afterward, he becomes a much more competent trainer. Of course what he gains in skill, he still lacks in character development.. as well as aging. no expression

I've seen Diamond and pearl episodes, he still does it.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2010 10:44 PM
SpadeKing is currently offline Click here to Send SpadeKing a Private Message Find more posts by SpadeKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Does he still give away his best pokemon at the drop of a hat?

Old Post Mar 8th, 2010 11:28 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Originally posted by SpadeKing
I've seen Diamond and pearl episodes, he still does it.

Okay then, let me rephrase that. He only does it at the beginning of each season or so. stick out tongue

Originally posted by Nephthys
Does he still give away his best pokemon at the drop of a hat?

Probably, not that I've watched that far into the thing.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2010 03:04 AM
MooCowofJustice
Too Far Gone

He hasn't really given them away, but he still essentially leaves them places to do things.

But right now in Japan he has an Infernape and a Gible that knows Draco Meteor.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2010 03:05 AM
MooCowofJustice is currently offline Click here to Send MooCowofJustice a Private Message Find more posts by MooCowofJustice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
He hasn't really given them away, but he still essentially leaves them places to do things.

In other words, he just releases them. Same idea. He never came back for Pidgeot even though he said he would.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2010 03:07 AM
MooCowofJustice
Too Far Gone

Did you ever used to be a Misty fan, by any chance?

Old Post Mar 9th, 2010 03:14 AM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Yeah, at one point, and then I was a May fan.. for just a little while. But Dawn? OH GAWD, DON'T EVEN MENTION HER.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2010 03:16 AM