KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- The White Tower of Halloy

STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- The White Tower of Halloy
Started by: REXXXX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (59): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Ok I'll perform observation

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2010 06:29 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

With a pool of six for Observation + Perception, Denzral is not the most observant of Jedi... but he pulls off four successes! Enough to determine that they've chosen safety in numbers and that their boss is with them!

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2010 11:55 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Then I'll give chase, and my objective will be to capture the boss.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2010 01:32 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

You press on, hoping to overtake them. If that starship was their way out, it has not returned. They have nowhere to go.

Eventually, they reach one of the immense grain fields as you start to catch up on them, your Jedi endurance allowing you to close distance as they start to tire. And they seem to realize it. As they plunge into the grain, the boss turns and starts firing shots at you. Nothing hits- the range is too extreme yet- but you expect resistance within those crops...

Old Post Apr 5th, 2010 03:51 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Indeed, I plunge in after them.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2010 01:09 PM
REXXXX
Networking

The boss vanishes into the crops before you reach him, and so you go in after him.

In the crops, you cannot see a thing! Your lightsaber provides limited light with its glow and wherever you wave it, it lightly cuts the stalks of alien wheat about you. But the density of the crops is what keeps you from seeing further- Observation will be useless here for checks made on sight.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2010 05:25 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Wait, stops to think. I was told not to fight in the fields because they need the crops. Are there any raised structures that I saw while running towards the field?

Old Post Apr 6th, 2010 07:17 PM
REXXXX
Networking

There are some moisturizers amidst the crops, but nothing raised within the fields.

Kudos to Denzral for being mindful of his allies' wants and needs, however!

Old Post Apr 7th, 2010 12:27 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Can I perform a scan to help determine where the boss guy will be breaking out of the field and intercept him there instead of cutting my way straight through the crops?

Old Post Apr 7th, 2010 02:20 AM
REXXXX
Networking

You can Sense where people are within the crops, but it is Intuition to determine which one is the boss.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2010 02:47 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

How many FP's do I have left?

Old Post Apr 7th, 2010 03:52 PM
REXXXX
Networking

You have five points for the scene.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2010 02:02 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Okay I'll spend one on Intuition, and make a beeline for the boss, moving around the outside of the fields, down work lanes and such. Hoping that the other militia will track down the others.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2010 10:00 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Intuition does not work that way... and you are the only one tracking now.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2010 07:14 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Okay, how large is this field, I'll continue making my way around as quickly as possible. Heading for where I can sense the boss.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2010 03:57 PM
REXXXX
Networking

It is quite large indeed, this particular field being one square mile. The fields are sectioned off by crop into such blocks. Going to skirt your way around it?

Old Post Apr 14th, 2010 04:19 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Not any more, straight through.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2010 04:23 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Denzral plunges into the wheat field! Your lightsaber crackles gently as you accidentally clip the stalks of wheat that sway around you. Direction is hard to make out in this wheat field... you sense you are heading toward the boss, though...

Bang-bang! A pair of lasers zips out of left field and past you, the boss tumbling through the crops behind them and at you. His henchmen are with him.

-----

RAIDER INTERCEPTION, Start of Turn 5

Crop Field

Denzral (LS11): 3/35 [OGu RF RP] (6F)

Raider Leader (G12): 3(in CC only)/20 [BB GS CG] (1F)

Speeder Gunner A (G7): 0

Raiders x4 (G5): 0

-----

Old Post Apr 14th, 2010 10:00 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

I'll tap reflection and continue to move towards them, using a combat push/shove or a Force blast (something similar to what Obi-Wan uses in TPM against the droids in the corridor) when I can. If next turn, then so be it.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2010 03:21 AM
REXXXX
Networking

A Combat Push is what you are thinking of, but to hit multiple targets you need Twirl, from the Balance Mastery. Lacking that, you can only hit one target at a time. Does that change your action at all?

I will note that this is the best time to use a Reflection tap, when you have a lot of shooters coming your way! Good thinking.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2010 05:30 AM