KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Indiana Jones » Lego Indiana Jones 2!!!

Lego Indiana Jones 2!!!
Started by: shaanewarne

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Yes but the book actually had stuff occurr...it had the fight back at the shire and made sense. It doesnt in the movie so much, when Frodo saw an image of those events in the Lady of the Wood's puddlemirror thang, yet they never actually happen..despite her assurances that this was unavoidable.

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2010 02:26 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

But it did drag on a bit. I mean, after you've saved all of Middle Earth against a dark lord, saving the Shire from some baddies doesn't sound like the biggest challenge anymore. It was past-climax and then it drags on.

It never bothered me much, there were a lot of characters and after following their exploits for over 12 hours (extended edition) a fifteen minute ending to wrap up all their stories doesn't strike me as excessive.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2010 10:38 AM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

I agree.... But done right it could have worked. Like Karl trying to take out McClane at the end of Die Hard.

Plus you had the wormtongue and Christopher Lee threads to resolve too, if you took em out of where Jackson put that.

Alternatively, he could have just thought that through earlier, cut the scene with Frodo seeing those events and Bobs your uncle.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2010 11:50 AM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

I'll tell him you'll come and fix the Hobbit movies.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2010 05:48 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Heheheehehehe stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 25th, 2010 03:21 PM
queeq
Chaos

I'm sure he'll take you to see Uncle George.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2010 03:38 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

At least Jackson has'nt gone nuts with the movies like Lucas and his movies release them 50 times........

Old Post Apr 26th, 2010 07:05 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Nah, just two times.

Like now with LOTR on Blu Ray: do we get the Extended Editions? Nooooo.... first we have to spend our money on a theatrical editions only version. But then, we can always blame the studio's and distributors for that.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2010 09:45 AM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Man that stinks...

Old Post Apr 26th, 2010 03:49 PM
queeq
Chaos

What did you expect?

Old Post Apr 26th, 2010 05:16 PM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Well.....guess I should've expected stinkage.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2010 09:01 PM
queeq
Chaos

Same with the Avatar Blu ray... or the Watchmen Blu Ray...

Old Post Apr 27th, 2010 06:42 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Does'nt really bother me have'nt started on Blu-ray's.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2010 07:29 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

It didnt with me at first either, upscaled dvd is pretty good, but these newer releases look that bit sharper, more information packed and in the case of Robocop, they remastered and made ED-209 look convincing somehow.

Things like that and Blade Runner just have to be seen in that format.

So Queeq...Whats the deal with Avatar....?

Old Post Apr 27th, 2010 03:12 PM
queeq
Chaos

There's a Blu Ray. THat's it really. You can get access to online extras. But in NOvember are more extended editions comes out, with something like 20 minutes of extra footage etc etc... You know the drill... they all do it.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2010 06:29 AM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Might wait 'til then...

Old Post Apr 28th, 2010 06:43 AM
queeq
Chaos

Yes, but I decided no too. I am waiting for the Watchmen Complete Cut though.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2010 03:21 PM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

I got the 2 discer, plus the Tales from the black freighter release too.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2010 04:33 PM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

300 is is fun, but silly. Watchmen was pretty good, but probably suffered some from being too true to the novel. And Sucker Punch f#cking sucked.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2011 03:36 AM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

I didn't like 300.

Liked Watchmen though.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2011 05:30 AM