KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Spectre vs. Eternity

Spectre vs. Eternity
Started by: Black bolt z

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
its the multiversal eternity which is the whole of all the entire multiverse...

i dont have a scan of him but yes he their a multiversal eternity..

the 616 eternity is just a small part of its full totality..
i know there is a multiversal eternity, but there are also things greater than a multiverse its called a Omniverse. (an omniverse has an infinit amount of multiverses in it)
the question is, is there a omniversal eternity?

I have returned

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2010 05:03 PM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WhiteWitchKing

Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
i know there is a multiversal eternity, but there are also things greater than a multiverse its called a Omniverse. (an omniverse has an infinit amount of multiverses in it)
the question is, is there a omniversal eternity?

Same thing. Writers often mix the two. Multiversal Eternity is the same thing as Omniversal Eternity. Roma even states in the Abraxas saga that she tends to a being called Eternity (i.e. Multiversal Eternity).

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2010 05:26 PM
WhiteWitchKing is currently offline Click here to Send WhiteWitchKing a Private Message Find more posts by WhiteWitchKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Same thing. Writers often mix the two. Multiversal Eternity is the same thing as Omniversal Eternity. Roma even states in the Abraxas saga that she tends to a being called Eternity (i.e. Multiversal Eternity).
okay, but isnt the beyonder realm out side of the multiverse? like the brothers realm?

i would think multi-eternity has no jurisdicition out side of the marvel multiverse.

I have returned

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2010 06:49 PM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
okay, but isnt the beyonder realm out side of the multiverse? like the brothers realm?

i would think multi-eternity has no jurisdicition out side of the marvel multiverse.
Thats true.It's a multiverse but an unknown multiverse.Maybe it's acctually another dimension or something because even LT didn't know about it.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2010 08:31 PM
Black bolt z is currently offline Click here to Send Black bolt z a Private Message Find more posts by Black bolt z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by guy222
Spectre has high showings, lets not forget that

Spectre and LT encountered The Brothers

Not Eternity

LT >/= Spectre> Eternity IMO

Rules, be spoken Cris is the current Host. Most have seen the jobbing DC writers have bestowed upon him
I still don't recall any high showings which put him near Eternity though. I think that doesn't count either as it was a crossover.

Spectre's a plot device sure, but one who is far less than Eternity.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2010 12:35 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

Originally posted by quanchi112
I still don't recall any high showings which put him near Eternity though. I think that doesn't count either as it was a crossover.

Based on what exactly? All of Eternity's...victories? stick out tongue

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2010 12:42 AM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Omega Vision
Based on what exactly? All of Eternity's...victories? stick out tongue
I don't need to see a victory from eternity to know he's beyond Spectre at his best. The guy was near ig level of power and lost a battle of wills to Thanos. The Spectre would be annihilated by the ig.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2010 12:47 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision

I don't need to see a victory from eternity to know he's beyond Spectre at his best. The guy was near ig level of power and lost a battle of wills to Thanos. The Spectre would be annihilated by the ig.

So you admit he has no victories. Concession accepted.

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2010 12:48 AM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

The Spectre needed an amp to take on the coie Am who was stealing the heroes powers at the time. the ig could blink the lot of them out with a thought.

That's just plain terrible when you look at the Spectre and his powers and the fact he needed outside magic there to challenge the Am who held far less power than the power gem.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2010 12:50 AM
quanchi112
Disney

So by your logic someone like the Hulk can win because he has more victories?

Old Post Apr 4th, 2010 12:50 AM
Omega Vision

So by your logic someone like the Hulk can win because he has more victories?

No. But when dealing with two beings on a similar power scale we go with the one who actually has some success doing his job.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2010 12:51 AM
quanchi112
Disney

No. But when dealing with two beings on a similar power scale we go with the one who actually has some success doing his job.
They aren't similar at all in power level. Eternity just straight up wins as he is far more powerful.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2010 01:03 AM
amnesia
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think eternity, although he seems like the most useless entity ever i bet he does a lot of cool stuff off-panel.

Thanks to Steverules 2

Old Post Apr 4th, 2010 02:08 AM
amnesia is currently offline Click here to Send amnesia a Private Message Find more posts by amnesia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Disagree

thank u bz

Old Post Apr 4th, 2010 03:47 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by amnesia
I think eternity, although he seems like the most useless entity ever i bet he does a lot of cool stuff off-panel.
like watch ppl in their most private moments in the bathroom....aside from that he contemplates on them

Old Post Apr 4th, 2010 03:59 AM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Disagree
I know you do. I just want to know which showings you are going by.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2010 04:01 AM
guy222
With my gal

All of his, not just the jobbings by Crispus

This is prolly Cris being used here

Don't forget good friend, Eternity has been jobbed out as well

thank u bz

Old Post Apr 4th, 2010 04:06 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

All of his, not just the jobbings by Crispus

This is prolly Cris being used here

Don't forget good friend, Eternity has been jobbed out as well
Oh I understand perfectly well. To me though I don't see Spectre anywhere near an ig user and Eternity at his best is near an ig user. To me that's what it boils down to.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2010 04:08 AM
Senor Cage

These 2 are the queens of jobers.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2010 07:44 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

thumb up

thank u bz

Old Post Apr 4th, 2010 10:01 AM