KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » F.E.A.R. 3

F.E.A.R. 3
Started by: Kazenji

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I'm liking these live action trailers its just with Paxton Fettal looks cheesy with his powers.

Old Post May 20th, 2010 09:22 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AthenasTrgrFngr
Don't wanna die...

yeah he does lol

Old Post May 20th, 2010 09:32 AM
AthenasTrgrFngr is currently offline Click here to Send AthenasTrgrFngr a Private Message Find more posts by AthenasTrgrFngr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

New Fettel trailer

Old Post May 29th, 2010 12:15 PM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Old Post Jun 8th, 2010 09:11 AM
AthenasTrgrFngr
Don't wanna die...

meh. i dont like the story at all.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2010 04:42 PM
AthenasTrgrFngr is currently offline Click here to Send AthenasTrgrFngr a Private Message Find more posts by AthenasTrgrFngr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Well all thats been revealed so far is Alma is having another baby and Fettal and Pointman have gone on a rampage most likey more to come.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2010 06:54 AM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Well this is just great...

http://www.joystiq.com/2010/08/16/w...yed-until-2011/

I was looking forward to this game sad

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2010 07:25 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Halloween 'Blood Trails' Trailer

Old Post Oct 30th, 2010 10:27 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Fettel single player trailer

'Exploding Bodies'

Old Post Feb 15th, 2011 09:43 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Old Post May 13th, 2011 02:23 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Old Post Jun 19th, 2011 02:51 AM
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

So I recently replayed Project Origin and then decided to replay FEAR after being bored with the lack of new releases.

After playing it and remembering why I loved the game I thought that I should probably check out the new one. I know it's going to be cheap on Steam in a few months but I bought it anyways.

I hate the co-op angle and the pop-up achievements. The reason why I loved the previous games was because it was atmospheric, pure action horror game where you never get taken out from the experience. The co-op and achievements completely takes that feeling out of the game. I don't understand why Day 1 did that. Retarded decision.

As well, the game is not scary what so ever. It lacks any sort of creepiness the previous games excelled at.

As for the story, I know the FEAR series isn't the grand ol story but the games told an effective and interesting one. The levels were well thought out and plausible. The events that happened were obviously not credible but the story was told without any silliness. I enjoyed the story and I was hoping the third installment would continue that. Well, it didn't. It was ****ing retarded. It had no bearing with the previous games and it was totally not plausible (somehow in 6 months, Armacham (sp?) created super soldiers that can move through solid objects?). There are things in the story that totally contradict the previous games, nothing flowed that originated from the previous games and overall, it just seemed total bullshit throughout the game because it just didn't feel like it had any closure or bearing from the first two aside from Alma pregnancy.

The game is still a pretty damn good shooter but it's not a FEAR game. I wish that Monolith created this game. The third acts like a James Bond movie. Yeah, the characters are same and there is some resemblance but it's a self contained story. While the first two are like Star Wars. Two totally connected games.

End of rant.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2011 02:26 AM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote