KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Gears of War 3

Gears of War 3
Started by: Zack Fair

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (30): « First ... « 28 29 [30]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
General G
Canadian.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kazenji
And there was problems with this modified sniper, I shot one guy in the head 3 times and yet he lived erm

i gave up on it and just stuck with the Boomshot.

Seriously?? I had no problem getting headshots in that playlist :s Well, no problems minus my aiming issues lol

Made by Tiffy!

Old Post Feb 20th, 2012 09:01 PM
General G is currently offline Click here to Send General G a Private Message Find more posts by General G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2012 10:08 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

That Forces of Nature will be the last DLC for the season pass

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/...ens-Strike.html

Old Post Mar 6th, 2012 06:47 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Old Post Mar 20th, 2012 12:36 PM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

The characters that came with the Forces of Nature are lame. They're the same ones you got via limited edition and/or pre-order. Because of this, one of my teammates picked the wrong Commando Dom when we were trying to get an achievement that required FoN characters and the death of a Lambent Berserker on Horde. After restarting wave 10 a dozen times, we finally get her and after we win, we didn't get it only to find out a few seconds later that one CD amongst us was not wearing his shade of blue no expression

Old Post Apr 4th, 2012 08:13 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by Nemesis X
The characters that came with the Forces of Nature are lame. They're the same ones you got via limited edition and/or pre-order. Because of this, one of my teammates picked the wrong Commando Dom when we were trying to get an achievement that required FoN characters and the death of a Lambent Berserker on Horde. After restarting wave 10 a dozen times, we finally get her and after we win, we didn't get it only to find out a few seconds later that one CD amongst us was not wearing his shade of blue no expression

The character's weren't lame for me... i didn't get any of those with my pre-order hell not even any of the ones that were included with the map pack before it.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2012 05:17 AM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

You can do this in Aftermath on public matchmaking?

EPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIC!

Old Post Apr 5th, 2012 09:06 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

I'm gonna play right away.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2012 09:13 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Looks like that Gears of War kinect game has been cancelled.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2012 12:43 PM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

There's something Gears 3 matchmaking needs and that's Lambent. Imagine having a swarm of those glowies interrupting a game of team deathmatch, forcing players not to fixate on other players as they have to also fight Drones, Drudges, and maybe even Gunkers.

Matchmaking has been very dull lately what with everyone being trigger happy with the Gnasher and all. The game needs this. It should come via update. Make it happen, Epic. The maps are big enough for everyone.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2012 08:01 AM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

LoL@Gnasher being whored like usual

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Apr 17th, 2012 08:33 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Originally posted by Zack Fair
LoL@Gnasher being whored like usual

And they're always used for camping behind a corner, waiting for an unlucky soul to run up to 'em. This needs to stop and what better way to gimp such a noobish move than to release the Lambent in online matchmaking, attacking human and Locust alike.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2012 10:09 PM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Sounds like a cool concept

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Apr 17th, 2012 11:12 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote