KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Ryu vs megaman

Ryu vs megaman
Started by: lordxalba

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (26): « First ... « 24 25 [26]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
lordxalba
KMC MASTER

ryu wins?

"Ο θάνατος είναι κοντά κανείς μπορεί να ζει"

Old Post Oct 1st, 2016 02:14 PM
lordxalba is currently offline Click here to Send lordxalba a Private Message Find more posts by lordxalba Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lordxalba
KMC MASTER

-

Old Post Jun 26th, 2017 07:05 AM
lordxalba is currently offline Click here to Send lordxalba a Private Message Find more posts by lordxalba Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lordxalba
KMC MASTER

After 10 years, who won?

Old Post Mar 20th, 2020 12:38 PM
cdtm

Play the Street Fighter X Megaman game sponsored by Capcom and find out.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2020 06:37 PM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MooCowofJustice
Too Far Gone

quote: (post)
Originally posted by lordxalba
After 10 years, who won?

Still Megaman. It was always Megaman.

All hail Scythe, King of the Sigs.

Old Post May 9th, 2020 01:11 PM
MooCowofJustice is currently offline Click here to Send MooCowofJustice a Private Message Find more posts by MooCowofJustice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lordxalba
KMC MASTER

Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
Still Megaman. It was always Megaman.

Nah, Ryu wins.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2022 11:51 AM
Jmanghan

Nah, Ryu wins.
Nope.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Jun 24th, 2022 12:51 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dante158
The Soul Stealer

This is kinda silly tbh, ofc Megaman obliterates Ryu

Old Post Sep 14th, 2022 02:04 PM
Dante158 is currently offline Click here to Send Dante158 a Private Message Find more posts by Dante158 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lordxalba
KMC MASTER

Ryu wins obviously.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2022 07:17 AM
Dante158
The Soul Stealer

Ryu wins obviously.

How do you know exact that Ryu wins over Megaman?

Old Post Sep 27th, 2022 09:03 AM
Dante158 is currently offline Click here to Send Dante158 a Private Message Find more posts by Dante158 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Markness

Ryu wins obviously.

No, he still loses and most likely will always lose since his feats remain far below compared to what X can do. You really need to move on from this thread.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2022 04:42 AM
Markness is currently offline Click here to Send Markness a Private Message Find more posts by Markness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lordxalba
KMC MASTER

Originally posted by Markness
No, he still loses and most likely will always lose since his feats remain far below compared to what X can do. You really need to move on from this thread.

That's where you are wrong

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2023 03:15 PM
Markness

Care to point out where I am wrong, kiddo?

X has so many ways to kill Ryu. He could shoot his head clean off with his X-Buster, smash every bone in his body and make him
bleed internally to death all within a single punch, burn him to death, electrocute him, freeze him to death, and get him pulled into a black hole. Want me to keep going?

Old Post Feb 4th, 2023 02:36 AM
Markness is currently offline Click here to Send Markness a Private Message Find more posts by Markness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dante158
The Soul Stealer

Dude, if you wanna debate when you think people are completely false u should prove any kind of points why they are completely wrong overall

Old Post Feb 11th, 2023 12:55 PM
Markness

Originally posted by Dante158
Dude, if you wanna debate when you think people are completely false u should prove any kind of points why they are completely wrong overall

After so many years, you’d think he’d finally realize that but it’s likely he has some sort of mental impairment.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2023 02:21 AM
Dante158
The Soul Stealer

After so many years, you’d think he’d finally realize that but it’s likely he has some sort of mental impairment.

Well yeah, i guess so

Old Post Mar 6th, 2023 06:48 AM
lordxalba
KMC MASTER

Care to point out where I am wrong, kiddo?

X has so many ways to kill Ryu. He could shoot his head clean off with his X-Buster, smash every bone in his body and make him
bleed internally to death all within a single punch, burn him to death, electrocute him, freeze him to death, and get him pulled into a black hole. Want me to keep going?

Wtf? X needs all of that to kill Ryu?.

Ryu just uses medium punch which blows megamans head off. This fight is easy for Ryu. Megaman is way too weak.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2023 04:00 AM
Markness

Wtf? X needs all of that to kill Ryu?.

Ryu just uses medium punch which blows megamans head off. This fight is easy for Ryu. Megaman is way too weak.

No, you ****ing idiot, those are just different ways X is capable of in killing Ryu. He doesn’t need to do them all at once. Get some ****ing reading comprehension.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2023 03:07 AM