KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Tony Stark vs. The Joker

Tony Stark vs. The Joker
Started by: Darth Martin

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
AthenasTrgrFngr
Don't wanna die...

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Pandemoniac
Please have those skittles and take a closer look at the comics instead of just the current movies.

what a dumb thing to say no expression

Old Post May 24th, 2010 01:42 AM
AthenasTrgrFngr is currently offline Click here to Send AthenasTrgrFngr a Private Message Find more posts by AthenasTrgrFngr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K-Dog

Ledger joker briefly scuffled with Batman (although Joker had a metal weapn), he beat up/tricked/choke holded a confident cop after Batman roughed him up in the interrogation room. He pulls off a LOT of stuff an average guy couldn't do. He is a brilliant tachtician. Can he beat Stark? I don't know--I haven't seen Iron Man II stick out tongue

Old Post May 24th, 2010 01:42 AM
K-Dog is currently offline Click here to Send K-Dog a Private Message Find more posts by K-Dog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pandemoniac
Disco Infernal

Originally posted by Ms.Marvel
what a dumb thing to say no expression

Ouch, just fact from the movies, sorry 'bout that

Old Post May 24th, 2010 10:32 PM
Pandemoniac is currently offline Click here to Send Pandemoniac a Private Message Find more posts by Pandemoniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Yeah, Pando. We have The MVF Golden Rule: If it didnt happen on screen, it isn't plausible in here. I made this rule to avoid possible shit storms.

I like to think it helps.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post May 24th, 2010 10:34 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pandemoniac
Disco Infernal

Keeping that in mind, merci.
Still favor The Joker in this fight, more ferocious and cunning

Old Post May 24th, 2010 10:42 PM
Pandemoniac is currently offline Click here to Send Pandemoniac a Private Message Find more posts by Pandemoniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Jokers more cunning than the guy who singlehandedly privatized world peace?

Or the guy who created a new element?

Old Post May 25th, 2010 04:03 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nightstick

Stark takes it. Held his own against Hogan and Rhodes. We also have an instance in Iron-Man 1 where he rocketed back into a solid wall, then fell 20 or so feet to the floor and walked it off, none the worse for the wear. Between decent h2h combat skill and solid damage soak. He outlast Joker even if Joker has the skill edge, which I am not sure he does.

Old Post May 25th, 2010 06:17 AM
Nightstick is currently offline Click here to Send Nightstick a Private Message Find more posts by Nightstick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Give the Joker a pencil.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post May 25th, 2010 06:23 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Give the Joker a pencil.

Good thinking.

Then while he starts to monologue, Stark pops him in the throat.

Old Post May 25th, 2010 01:23 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

The beating Batman gave Joker in the police station, how would you rate that as a beating?

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post May 25th, 2010 01:26 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

The beating Batman gave Joker in the police station, how would you rate that as a beating?

I wouldn't. Your mom could take that beating.

It obviously didn't hurt at all. It most likely tickled because Joker was laughing the whole time, just about.

Old Post May 25th, 2010 01:30 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

K.

Old Post May 25th, 2010 01:37 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

that was a good beating, but..

Originally posted by dadudemon
I wouldn't. Your mom could take that beating.

It obviously didn't hurt at all. It most likely tickled because Joker was laughing the whole time, just about.

agreed with second sentence

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post May 25th, 2010 07:13 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Batman would thrash Joker any time under normal circumstances (i.e.; not being restrained in a net or outnumbered by way of thugs or "big" dogs).

Originally posted by Nightstick
Stark takes it. Held his own against Hogan and Rhodes. We also have an instance in Iron-Man 1 where he rocketed back into a solid wall, then fell 20 or so feet to the floor and walked it off, none the worse for the wear.
thumb up

I don't see how it's a question that Stark is more skilled. He kicked Hogan back by a couple feet; hard. Then, in the suit, he pwned Rhodey with some impressive manuevers.

Old Post May 26th, 2010 12:37 AM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Give the Joker a pencil.

Give Tony a box of scraps.

Old Post May 26th, 2010 07:03 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pandemoniac
Disco Infernal

Originally posted by KingD19
Jokers more cunning than the guy who singlehandedly privatized world peace?

Or the guy who created a new element?

Not the same kind of cunning. Science & engineering against criminal street smarts. What proficiency would you prefer in this fight?

Old Post May 26th, 2010 07:24 PM
Moriarty
Restricted

Account Restricted

Joker has a huge pain tolerance, can take probably anything stark hands out without reacting to the pain, in fact, it might even strengthen him. Joker, in the same night after being in a large truck wreck, being beat to hell by batman, etc. Still managed to **** batman, a full-fledged leader of the league of shadows, in his bulletproof suit, over with a crowbar.

He has also overpowered full size thugs and cut smiley-faces in them, etc.

Stark wears the joker's bleeding grin.

YER LATEFER TEA!!

Old Post May 26th, 2010 07:32 PM
Moriarty is currently offline Click here to Send Moriarty a Private Message Find more posts by Moriarty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moriarty
Restricted

Account Restricted

he breaks bulletproof glass with his face, has his hand almost broken, and he laughs in batman's face. he doesn't even wince.

same night, he crawls out from under his rolled semi-truck and regains his composure to try and get batman to kill him.

I foresee that stark runs out of energy and then joker goes batshit on him.

YER LATEFER TEA!!

Old Post May 26th, 2010 07:46 PM
Moriarty is currently offline Click here to Send Moriarty a Private Message Find more posts by Moriarty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

As much as I haaaaaaaate to agree with Free Man, that was a hell of a beating Joker tanked. Batman can take out most people with a single hit, and he was enraged and Joker shrugged it off. I don't see Stark doing this.

Old Post May 26th, 2010 07:57 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Nephthys
As much as I haaaaaaaate to agree with Free Man, that was a hell of a beating Joker tanked. Batman can take out most people with a single hit, and he was enraged and Joker shrugged it off. I don't see Stark doing this.
What I was thinking.

Old Post May 26th, 2010 08:53 PM