KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Respect Blade: the Vampire Hunter

Respect Blade: the Vampire Hunter
Started by: snoopdogg

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (27): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

I wish Marvel would remember that Blade is almost 80 years old, BECAUSE NO 80 YEAR OLD IS GOING TO SHAVE LIGHTNING BOLTS INTO HIS HEAD! He looks like such a d-bag. I can't believe I'm going to say this but I miss Howard Chaykin's Blade! sad

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Aug 20th, 2010 08:03 AM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Actuallly Blade is over 100 years old.

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Aug 20th, 2010 10:12 AM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Iceman717
I.C.E.

Blade was born October 24th, 1929 A.K.A. Black Thursday. He's eighty-one years old.

Dying is easy, it's living that's--Ah, the hell with it. I ain't wasting my philosophy on you.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2010 01:24 PM
Iceman717 is currently offline Click here to Send Iceman717 a Private Message Find more posts by Iceman717 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
YFZ 350

During Vanguard he stated he was 100 years old.

"The 350 twin is still the king of the dunes"

Old Post Aug 20th, 2010 02:38 PM
YFZ 350 is currently offline Click here to Send YFZ 350 a Private Message Find more posts by YFZ 350 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Iceman717
Blade was born October 24th, 1929 A.K.A. Black Thursday. He's eighty-one years old.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Aug 20th, 2010 05:21 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
YFZ 350

Is Max cannon?

"The 350 twin is still the king of the dunes"

Old Post Aug 20th, 2010 07:15 PM
YFZ 350 is currently offline Click here to Send YFZ 350 a Private Message Find more posts by YFZ 350 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Originally posted by srankmissingnin

Well in Vanguard he said he was 100 mother****er!!!! mad stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 20th, 2010 07:55 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Originally posted by Deadline
Well in Vanguard he said he was 100 mother****er!!!! mad stick out tongue

Well I guess Blade isn't very good at math because we know his actual birth date.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2010 08:50 PM
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Originally posted by YFZ 350
During Vanguard he stated he was 100 years old.
Yep, he said he was over 100 years old. And in Blade's last series during the flash backs it shows Blade as a adult in the 1920's or 30's. He was actually a established vampire hunter during WW II.

(please log in to view the image)

Last edited by snoopdogg on Aug 20th, 2010 at 11:10 PM

Old Post Aug 20th, 2010 11:08 PM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Does anyone have any scans of Spitfire #1?
Finally got it today. Spitire was the main focus of the book. Blade did follow her scent to find her in NYC though. Pretty good senses feat if you ask me considering the people and other things in New York.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2010 11:07 PM
Dum Dum Dugan

Well I guess Blade isn't very good at math because we know his actual birth date.

also wasent he green when he met wolverine? That was during the 50s I believe maybe 40s. So yea him being over 100 seems like some writer dident do there home work........

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2010 11:12 PM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
also wasent he green when he met wolverine? That was during the 50s I believe maybe 40s. So yea him being over 100 seems like some writer dident do there home work........
The same writer who wrote that wrote the Wolverine/Blade flashback. Just by looking at the cars in the flashback in their meeting it was the 20's or the 30's.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2010 11:20 PM
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by snoopdogg
The same writer who wrote that wrote the Wolverine/Blade flashback. Just by looking at the cars in the flashback in their meeting it was the 20's or the 30's.

You think it was that old? perhaps, I cant really remember the cars in it, I have to re read it. though you very well could be right.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2010 11:25 PM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

I personally think it was from that era judging from the cars in the alley. People weren't driving cars like that in the 40's and 50's.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2010 11:31 PM
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

They look like the same cars I'm driving in Mafia 2, which is late 40's early 50's. 1932 Chevrolet Special.

Last edited by srankmissingnin on Aug 24th, 2010 at 12:05 AM

Old Post Aug 24th, 2010 12:02 AM
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

That's nice, but Blade was already a established vampire hunter during WW II. Also, in one of the signs on the wall it said hot baths for a quarter.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2010 01:34 AM
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Does anyone have any scans of Spitfire #1?
Here is the scan showing Blade finding Spitfire after she jetted off.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 25th, 2010 12:39 AM
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

[B]I wish Marvel would remember that Blade is almost 80 years old, BECAUSE NO 80 YEAR OLD IS GOING TO SHAVE LIGHTNING BOLTS INTO HIS HEAD!

You've obviously never met my great-uncle Bill

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Aug 25th, 2010 01:47 AM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Blade tracks Spitfire through New York City by following her scent:

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 25th, 2010 01:55 AM
Iceman717
I.C.E.

Impressive. How much involvement is there with Blade and Spitfire in that issue? Anyone picking up X-Men: Curse of the Mutants - Blade #1 today?

Dying is easy, it's living that's--Ah, the hell with it. I ain't wasting my philosophy on you.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2010 03:39 PM
Iceman717 is currently offline Click here to Send Iceman717 a Private Message Find more posts by Iceman717 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote