KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » pirate party :)

pirate party :)
Started by: Tramps Lady

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

I'll probably check them out today

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Jun 18th, 2010 04:54 PM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
savvysparrowluv
Queen of the Night

Alejandro wasn't my thing it felt too forced. I LOVED bad romance!!

Old Post Jun 18th, 2010 07:10 PM
savvysparrowluv is currently offline Click here to Send savvysparrowluv a Private Message Find more posts by savvysparrowluv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

ok, iv come to a conclusion. I absolutely adore Lady GaGa's music. And there is NO denying she has talent, creativity, and originality.

The thing is, I don't understand the absract. Therefore, I don't get her style. Don't get me wrong, I totally comend her for her courage and her creativity and I think she's amazing for it. I just..don't get it, you know? After hacing viewed all of her videos, I've concluded that I can survive without seeing any others. Still love her music.

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Jun 18th, 2010 09:30 PM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateofOslo

The video for Bad Romance is definitley better than the Alejandro one, but I liked that one too.

I get what you mean, but I still love the videos. Even though they're really strange and hard to interpret, I love the weirdness. I think it's part of her style, that you're not really supposed to understand it all.

Anyways, I absolutely ADORE her. She's so artistic. SO talented and unique. And I can't wait to see her live. She actually is one of the few artists who can sing as good live as recorded.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2010 10:07 PM
PirateofOslo is currently offline Click here to Send PirateofOslo a Private Message Find more posts by PirateofOslo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

It truly is a rarity when you find people who perform as well or better live than recorded. Usually when I become obsessed with a musician, that is the case. Ex: Darren Criss, Michael Bublé, Blue October

Old Post Jun 19th, 2010 12:48 AM
PirateofOslo

I get really disappointed when musicians are bad live.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2010 02:10 PM
PirateofOslo is currently offline Click here to Send PirateofOslo a Private Message Find more posts by PirateofOslo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

Same with me. I already hate hearing people live. That's why I never go to concerts.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2010 06:58 PM
PirateofOslo

In every single video I've seen Lady Gaga perform live, she's been AMAZING. So I'm really pretty excited about that. If I didn't already know she was that fantastic, I definitley wouldn't be as excited.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2010 08:09 PM
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

I only have interest in concerts if I KNOW their performances are spectacular. Otherwisw it's not worth my time, money, or gas. (well, my parents's anyway...)

Old Post Jun 19th, 2010 08:13 PM
PirateofOslo

Lol, I agree. I was willing to pay for the Lady Gaga concert myself, but my mom said she'd pay me back for the ticket afterwards. Instead, we compromised, and she paid for a pair of shoes I was dying to get, but couldn't afford.
Result: I was completely broke, but SO happy.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2010 09:31 PM
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

Sounds like a VERY good compromise. I remember last year I had to give up all of my
school clothes shopping because I got my first 2 pairs of converse. A bit of a bittersweet exchange, but I still freaking love converse.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2010 11:00 PM
PirateofOslo

Converse are the best! They're my fave casual shoes smile

Old Post Jun 19th, 2010 11:54 PM
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

Me too!! I really wanna look online for some uber epic converse shoes. Hopefully convince my mom to get some smile

Old Post Jun 20th, 2010 10:22 PM
PirateofOslo

Yeah me too smile I prefer th elow ones though, the tall ones look weird on me. And they're not as comfortable.

Heeeeeeeeeey, where have all the pirates gone? I feel like we're all alone here...

Old Post Jun 21st, 2010 09:48 AM
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

I agree, low tops are better smile

I don't know...where art thou bwa? Or tramps? Jaeh? So alone. Just like the avpm board. We MUST have no lives.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2010 05:45 PM
PirateofOslo

Hahahahaha I've been thinking the same thing, my friend.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2010 06:28 PM
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

Well then I am grateful that I am not alone.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2010 04:28 AM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2010 06:17 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

oh WIN. That would have saved SSSSOOOO much freaking trouble...

Old Post Jun 26th, 2010 07:18 PM
Bwa Ha Ha

WHAT?!? How did I miss the music conversation, of all things?!?

So.

Umm....

Adam.

Attachment: glam concert.jpg
This has been downloaded 43 time(s).

Old Post Jun 28th, 2010 02:54 AM
Bwa Ha Ha is currently offline Click here to Send Bwa Ha Ha a Private Message Find more posts by Bwa Ha Ha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote