KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » The Walking Dead

The Walking Dead
Started by: Kazenji

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (206): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Scythe
The Goat

Excited about a live-action show for the first time in ages. Sooo not gonna miss this.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2010 08:15 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

Happy Dance Just finished watching the pilot episode! Happy Dance It's available online if u know where to look.

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2010 11:13 PM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

-goes looking-

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Oct 21st, 2010 11:15 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

No don't do it pr!

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Oct 21st, 2010 11:47 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

Its worth it.

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2010 02:11 AM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

I found it. Think I'll go D/L it instead of waiting 9 more days. Plus side, don't have to sit through commercials.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2010 05:03 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Was a good pilot, definitely will keep watching this.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2010 10:58 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Rob you better watch that shit sunday so they have good ratings.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2010 11:39 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

I intended too anyways, but the quality of the one I watched was just okay, so I want to see that shit on hi-def.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2010 11:42 PM
Darth Vicious

I'll be watching it again as well. Not sure that the ratings matter now as a second season was already ordered.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2010 12:46 PM
Akainu
Restricted

Account Restricted

I've actually read the comics.

Think I'm going to watch it now wink

Old Post Oct 26th, 2010 01:38 PM
Akainu is currently offline Click here to Send Akainu a Private Message Find more posts by Akainu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

I think most of us have read the comics. I'm looking forward to seeing Michione and The Governor.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2010 07:10 PM
Mindset

AMC has the best shows on tv.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2010 09:45 PM
Tzeentch
#gottem

Word.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Oct 26th, 2010 09:59 PM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Probably cliche', but they really do.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2010 10:49 PM
Tzeentch
#gottem

Could someone PM me the link to the pilot D/L?

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Oct 27th, 2010 12:52 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
Could someone PM me the link to the pilot D/L?

Done

Old Post Oct 28th, 2010 09:08 PM
Tzeentch
#gottem

It was pretty good.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2010 01:01 AM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Watched the first episode earlier, was pretty outstanding.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2010 09:12 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

Pretty damn phenomenal! The premiere had 5.3 million viewers!

http://news-briefs.ew.com/2010/11/0...illion-viewers/

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2010 12:52 PM