KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » NEW Sonic The Hedgehog RP ((Rules an Registration))

NEW Sonic The Hedgehog RP ((Rules an Registration))
Started by: MadMel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

name - Baron The Wolf Dog

age - 15

gender - Male

race - Siberian Wolf Dog

special abilities/skills (if any) - Has the ability to make strong gear specifically for Fighting and Demolition he also is a great Demolition Expert

weapons (if any) -

Liquid Nitrogen Bombs- Bombs that follow and freeze an opponent

Chaff Nodes- Nodes that attach to machines and give the machines viruses that cause malfunction

Double Electro Pistols- Pistols that pack 100 volts of electricity once shocked can cause serious pain

Tranq Gun- A tranquilizer gun that knocks an opponent for hours

Sonic Flute- A flute that causes a sound wave within the ear causing discomfort (Like solar flare for the eyes) meant as way for a quick escape

Wrench- An overgrown Wrench that he uses as close combat weapon

bio - Baron is a ingenious who use to be in a gang of thieves but then when the invasion happen his gang was gone Eggman offered to help him search for his gang (Which was killed by him Baron still does not know) If he helped him with the invasion for his gang's sake Baron joined Eggman

~Decretum~

Old Post Jun 30th, 2010 09:37 AM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

i like it big grin

Old Post Jun 30th, 2010 09:49 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

He was a sonic character i made when i was 11

~Decretum~

Old Post Jun 30th, 2010 09:58 AM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

name - Sicario The Chameleon

(please log in to view the image)

age - 16

gender - male

race - Chameleon

special abilities/skills (if any) -Flying(its really gliding), Spin Attack, Spin Jump, Whirl, Jump Dash/Homing Attack, Leaf Swirl, Triangle Jump, Chroma Camo, Ninjitsu, Invisibility, Super Speed, Whirl Attack, Camouflage, Wall-Climbing, Tongue Attack, Charge Attack, Incredible Balance, Stealth, Whirl-Dash, Shuriken/kunai throwing, advance combat , assassination and Espionage

weapons (if any) - Shuriken and kunai

bio - Sicario the Chameleon is the twin brother of Espio the Chameleon he is more skilled and better at stealth then his brother. Him and Espio where always together but Sicario new his brother would never get stronger if he didn't leave. So he left but told his brother that he will come back when he needed him. Sicario fought many people after Dr. Robotnik Reconstructed the Death egg and captured sonic. It took him Three years after gathering information to finally get back to home to see his brother and he new just where to find him.

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG TxG

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2010 01:40 AM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

he looks creepy!
i like it big grin

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2010 01:42 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

thanks i wanted the perfect picture and its because i made him a flying albino chameleon and made him black instead of white

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2010 02:40 AM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eclipse_Noctis
Restricted

Account Restricted

Howd you create that?

"Aqua moves the sea at night.

-Nocturne"

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2010 04:19 AM
Eclipse_Noctis is currently offline Click here to Send Eclipse_Noctis a Private Message Find more posts by Eclipse_Noctis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

I have a pic of Baron i made him online but it looks good

~Decretum~

Last edited by Hitosu Moriko on Jul 2nd, 2010 at 05:28 AM

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2010 05:14 AM
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Here it is

Attachment: sspx1127.jpg
This has been downloaded 59 time(s).

~Decretum~

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2010 05:29 AM
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

i have friends and high places that helped me a little but most of it isn't that hard but if you look at both Sicario and Espio they have some of the same traits but some that are different like the hearts in the middle of their chests Sicarios is upside down gray and has purple lines across it while Espio's heart is upwards and tan Espio is purple Sicario is Black Epsio's horn is yellow Sicario's horn is black with a bandage around it and around curtain parts of his body and Espio doesn't Espio has bands with bandages around the middle while Sicario has spiky bands with gems in them Espio's tail is more swirly while Sicario's isn't much and has spikes on it Espio doesn't have clothes Sicario has a vest Espio has shoes Sicario has sandals

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2010 01:34 AM
Eclipse_Noctis
Restricted

Account Restricted

Regelion you got it from a guy named Metal Pandora who draws things. Not a friend in a high place....
erm

"Aqua moves the sea at night.

-Nocturne"

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2010 04:11 AM
Eclipse_Noctis is currently offline Click here to Send Eclipse_Noctis a Private Message Find more posts by Eclipse_Noctis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

laughing

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2010 04:47 AM
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ha! Thats my girl...

Thank to TxG

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2010 05:29 AM
WingBlade is currently offline Click here to Send WingBlade a Private Message Find more posts by WingBlade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

I used a sonic character creator but baron is made by my intuition

~Decretum~

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2010 03:24 PM
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

thats someone in high places she's high up there but not too high

Last edited by Regelion1 on Jul 3rd, 2010 at 04:36 PM

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2010 04:34 PM
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

What Regelion?!

Thank to TxG

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2010 07:14 PM
WingBlade is currently offline Click here to Send WingBlade a Private Message Find more posts by WingBlade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Im trying to say me and metal pandora are friends we meet only twice but we talk mostly through email and when i say she is up there i mean her graphic design skills i gave her some of the code in making the character and she did the rest she did basically all the work im some what of a noob with graphic design and shes advanced so she helped me out understand but she made it comeout way better then i wanted it to come out she cool though we both wanted to give sicario a tough color because hes a flying albino chameleon doesnt mean he has to be white so we made him black well she did and i agreed

Last edited by Regelion1 on Jul 4th, 2010 at 12:08 AM

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2010 11:57 PM
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yea ok...

Thank to TxG

Old Post Jul 4th, 2010 01:46 AM
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

When are you guys going to post I don't want this game to die

~Decretum~

Old Post Jul 4th, 2010 02:01 AM
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

New Gear for Baron

Mech Suit Baron

Wolf Claws: These cut through Steel and speed Barons Punching Speed

Anti Gravity Shoes: The allow him to Float

Nova Cannon: A two handed cannon for heavy fire power

~Decretum~

Old Post Jul 5th, 2010 10:04 AM