KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » NEW Sonic The Hedgehog RP ((Rules an Registration))

NEW Sonic The Hedgehog RP ((Rules an Registration))
Started by: MadMel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Here is his mech suit pic

Attachment: sspx1128.jpg
This has been downloaded 68 time(s).

~Decretum~

Old Post Jul 5th, 2010 04:24 PM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

sorry wasnt feelign well ill post now

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Jul 5th, 2010 04:38 PM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

How unbeatable are you trying to make him Hitosu?!

Thank to TxG

Old Post Jul 5th, 2010 09:02 PM
WingBlade is currently offline Click here to Send WingBlade a Private Message Find more posts by WingBlade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

i can't lie you are like almost god-modding your character not only did he get away unharmed he has even more stuff to make him stronger i suggest you ease up

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG TxG

Old Post Jul 5th, 2010 10:50 PM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, thats what im saying...

Thank to TxG

Old Post Jul 5th, 2010 10:51 PM
WingBlade is currently offline Click here to Send WingBlade a Private Message Find more posts by WingBlade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

No because its 6 against one and trust me Tails will be a match for baron have you not noticed they have everything almost the same

Chu Chu Bombs = Liquid Nitro Bombs

They both use wrenches as close combat

Chaff Nodes = Tinker

Anti Grav Boots = Tail Copter

Voltic Energy Cannon = Nova Cannon

Wolf Claws = Spring Punch

Basically they both are the same with an edge

And Basically he is going to defect after a while to your side (Spoiler)

He only use the suit when he's with Eggmans army the suit

~Decretum~

Old Post Jul 5th, 2010 11:57 PM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Your not going to be fight 6 on 1 all the time. You coming with a freaking army! How arewe gonna fight an army and try to hold of bombs, cannons, and that crraxy flute you have. Your making you char almost invincible. And im sure if he wasthat strong e would take over Eggman.

Thank to TxG

Old Post Jul 6th, 2010 12:05 AM
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

My character is not invincible if tails is on you team did i not just mention that they have the same moves

the only difference between Tails and Barons moves is that Baron has the flute while Tails has those magic gloves

Besides it not like he's not going to be defeat i know he can't be immortal or invincible trust me he's not i can think 15 ways to beat him

(Like that machine i put near the machine i put in you lab that shuts down machines hint hint)

~Decretum~

Old Post Jul 6th, 2010 09:00 AM
MadMel
Heh

quote: (post)
Originally posted by lilk82394
Your not going to be fight 6 on 1 all the time. You coming with a freaking army! How arewe gonna fight an army and try to hold of bombs, cannons, and that crraxy flute you have. Your making you char almost invincible. And im sure if he wasthat strong e would take over Eggman.

*AHEM* evacuation *cough*

But I won't deny that the fight between baron and the other characters was rubbish - it won't happen again.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2010 10:13 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

If tails could beat baron then shadow silver and blaze should each be able to take him out easy because tails cant beat any of them last time i checked

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG TxG

Old Post Jul 7th, 2010 01:05 AM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thats actually true and Baron took on 5 of us at once...

Thank to TxG

Old Post Jul 7th, 2010 01:22 AM
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Again i just gave him things so him and tails would some epic tech battle

~Decretum~

Old Post Jul 7th, 2010 02:22 AM
MadMel
Heh

Which probably won't even happen any time soon, because Tails is doing tech stuff while everyone else is fighting. Then when he's finished he has to fly the plane out of there erm

Old Post Jul 7th, 2010 04:10 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Tails in an epic battle? You do realize youll be fighting your own char. That takes thee fun out of it...

Thank to TxG

Old Post Jul 7th, 2010 06:29 AM
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Again my character is going to defect to our side but im going to do one of those story when a they have like half a battle then the rest is all "You don't have to do this blah blah blah"

~Decretum~

Old Post Jul 7th, 2010 08:00 AM
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ok Hitosu. But im going to make a villainb because it would get boring fighting just robots.

Thank to TxG

Old Post Jul 7th, 2010 09:34 AM
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Yea we technally do need more villains the only one we have is my temporary one and then were screwed without another villain

~Decretum~

Old Post Jul 7th, 2010 10:09 AM
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

I just finished a villain. I drew him and thought about him by myself. Ill post tommorow. He is going to be kinda hard to beat, even for shadow.

Thank to TxG

Old Post Jul 8th, 2010 03:43 AM
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

name - Sparks the Hedgehog

age - 17

gender - Male

race - Hedgehog

special abilities/skills (if any) - Uses braces on arms to conduct electricity to different parts of his bodies. Mostly conducts the electricity to feet to give him a speed boost or to his hands for combat.

weapons (if any) - Metal Gauntlet: Uses to make electricity more powerful, but rarely brings it out in combat.

bio - When Sparks was the age of 4 a "freak" expirement that went wrong allowed him to conduct electricity. Since he was still a kid the power was out of control and he destroyed most of his town on accident. He never knew who made the expirement get out of hand but he had believed it tobe none other than Eggman. Sparks confronted Eggman but being naive, Eggman tricked him into believing Sonic the Hedgehog was responsible for whatever reason. After Eggman caught Sonic, Sparks has just been looking for ways to make him suffer. He heard about Sonics friennd that want to rescue him from Eggman, but Sparks wants to do anything to prevent that to make sure Sonic pays for something he thought he did...

(please log in to view the image)

I had to rush and make this in about 10 min so its a bit rough. Im working on a better one but this is basically how you would picture him.

Thank to TxG

Old Post Jul 8th, 2010 09:53 PM
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Where is everyone.

Thank to TxG

Old Post Jul 13th, 2010 05:57 AM