KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Top 10 Wizards of All Time

Top 10 Wizards of All Time
Started by: Zack Skywalker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
colossulrage

quote: (post)
Originally posted by steverules_2
White Gandalf
HELL YA /THREAD!

Old Post Oct 21st, 2010 02:11 AM
colossulrage is currently offline Click here to Send colossulrage a Private Message Find more posts by colossulrage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

What, no love for this bad-ass wizza?

(please log in to view the image)

He's got the best hair to boot.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2010 11:21 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
siriuswriter

HP Wizards. As per the forum... ?

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2010 02:58 AM
siriuswriter is currently offline Click here to Send siriuswriter a Private Message Find more posts by siriuswriter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

Thats easy

Lord Gemini, All fear him, even that sissy Voldemort would run and hide like a little girl if he ever saw Gemini on a good day.

Attachment: gemini.jpg
This has been downloaded 85 time(s).

Have a laugh evey now and than.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2010 07:35 PM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Bun Bun~
**KMC OG**

Originally posted by siriuswriter
1. Merlin
2. The Perceival Brother who chose the Invisibility Cloak.
3. The Brother who chose the Elder Wand.
4. The Brother who chose the Ring.
5. Dumbledore [Dumbles has all the powers both Grindlewald and Voldemort have/had, but chooses not to use them.]
6. Grindlewald [after all, Dumbles beat him]
7 Harry Potter [is powers are mostly potential in the books, even up to DH, but dood, he is destined for great things.
8. Voldemort. Uber-powerful, but failed to kill Harry each time he tried.
9. Severus Snape. Enough magic to make sure Voldie doesn't find out that he's a double... triple? - crosser. That's pure, concentrated, POWA.
10. Bellatrix Lestrange/Sirius Black. The first wouldn't be Volde's ho if her power levels weren't so high. The second hiding in plain sight in Hogsmeade during the invisible rise of Voldemort in OotP.

I agree with this break down completely. happy

There'll be peace when you are done

Kudos Scribble for the wicked awesome sig!

Old Post Feb 1st, 2011 02:40 AM
~Bun Bun~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Bun Bun~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Bun Bun~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Nhilus

Dumbledore defeated Grindelwald and earned the allegiance of the Elder wand. Sure Grindelwald ws powerful but even with the help and allegiance of the elder wand Dumbledore managed to defeat him. In book 5 Dumbledore and Voldemort duel in the atrium in the ministry of magic. I'd say that the duel is very close and that's with Dumbledore in posession of the elder wand (with allegiance to HIM). Voldemort is no doubt powerful. I'm thinking Voldemort is a more powerful wizard but probably not by too much.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2011 08:31 PM
Darth Nhilus is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Nhilus a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Nhilus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vensai

Originally posted by Darth Nhilus
Dumbledore defeated Grindelwald and earned the allegiance of the Elder wand. Sure Grindelwald ws powerful but even with the help and allegiance of the elder wand Dumbledore managed to defeat him. In book 5 Dumbledore and Voldemort duel in the atrium in the ministry of magic. I'd say that the duel is very close and that's with Dumbledore in posession of the elder wand (with allegiance to HIM). Voldemort is no doubt powerful. I'm thinking Voldemort is a more powerful wizard but probably not by too much.

I always considered Voldemort as stronger than D since he did not have an uber wand.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2013 04:39 AM
Vensai is currently offline Click here to Send Vensai a Private Message Find more posts by Vensai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Vensai
I always considered Voldemort as stronger than D since he did not have an uber wand.
Voldemort was the strongest/most powerful wizard we ever saw in the movies.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2013 02:14 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Old Post Mar 18th, 2013 09:44 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Robtard
Speak up, boy.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2013 05:17 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Considering that Voldemort even at the height of his power wasn't dumb enough to openly challenge Dumbledore, I'd say their strengths were close enough that they could be tied, with Dumbledore slightly edging him out because Voldemort was afraid of Dumbledore, not the other way around.

Also, this was all when Voldie didn't even know Dumbledore had the Elder Wand.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2013 03:48 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by quanchi112
Speak up, boy.

You argue solely from the view of a fanboy. "Voldermort is the best, like ever!"; it's funny and sad and sadly funny.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2013 05:36 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by KingD19
Considering that Voldemort even at the height of his power wasn't dumb enough to openly challenge Dumbledore, I'd say their strengths were close enough that they could be tied, with Dumbledore slightly edging him out because Voldemort was afraid of Dumbledore, not the other way around.

thumb up

Old Post Mar 19th, 2013 05:36 PM
elrond72

Dynamo pwns all!!!

Old Post Mar 19th, 2013 10:57 PM
elrond72 is currently offline Click here to Send elrond72 a Private Message Find more posts by elrond72 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by KingD19

Voldemort didn't run from him when Dumbledore showed up. Voldemort took him on. Dumbledore had the most powerful wand in existence and still looked inferior power wise to Voldemort. Voldemort also has greater feats as well as superior in a direct matchup.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2013 06:11 AM
quanchi112
Disney

You argue solely from the view of a fanboy. "Voldermort is the best, like ever!"; it's funny and sad and sadly funny.
I argue based off of movie feats/portrayals. Read my posts for a change. You admitted you saw these movies once probably a long time ago.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2013 06:12 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by quanchi112
I argue based off of movie feats/portrayals. Read my posts for a change. You admitted you saw these movies once probably a long time ago.

LoL, stop lying. You're biased as they come. More lying, I said I've seen each movie in full once. In parts, I've seen them a few times; that's not counting the many times I've watched online clips posted.

So two lies, got anything else?

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2013 05:52 PM
Vensai

LoL, stop lying. You're biased as they come. More lying, I said I've seen each movie in full once. In parts, I've seen them a few times; that's not counting the many times I've watched online clips posted.

So two lies, got anything else?

I don't think he's lying its how he perceives the fight. They were evenly matched in the movie, though Dumbledore was pushed back at the conclusion of the fight.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2013 10:46 PM
Vensai is currently offline Click here to Send Vensai a Private Message Find more posts by Vensai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Vensai
I don't think he's lying its how he perceives the fight. They were evenly matched in the movie, though Dumbledore was pushed back at the conclusion of the fight.

That's a non sequitur, I didn't say he was lying about his opinion in a Dumbledore Vs Voldermort fight.

Dumbledore is the more powerful wizard overall, Voldermort knows this, why he ultimately fears him.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2013 06:40 PM
Vensai

That's a non sequitur, I didn't say he was lying about his opinion in a Dumbledore Vs Voldermort fight.

Dumbledore is the more powerful wizard overall, Voldermort knows this, why he ultimately fears him.

Harry fears Dementors, does that mean Dementors are more powerful than Harry? And Dumbledore was saved from an AK by Fawkes during his duel with Voldemort. Snape showed that not even D is safe from AKs.

Credit to Scythe

Old Post Mar 24th, 2013 08:34 PM