KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » James Bond Series » Brosnan or Craig.

Brosnan or Craig
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Pierce Brosnan 23 57.50%
Daniel Craig 17 42.50%
Total: 40 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Brosnan or Craig.
Started by: Wanderer11

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Dalton was the closet to the Bond of the books.

I know, didn't say he wasn't. Dalton is my favourite Bond after Craig.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2010 03:49 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mr Parker
thats because the truth hurts you that he is.you blatantly ignore evidence when presented to you that there wasnt a huge uproar over Brosnan being replayed. roll eyes (sarcastic) since you ignore facts like that link I provided you,its time to add one more troll to my ignore list.

what evidence? seriously.

re: brosnan.

brosnan has more range as an actor. that's been shown in the crazy amount of roles he's had that he's had to adapt to.

he's also 15 years older than Craig, and could never do the stunts Craig did in CR.

if people think craig is a better bond, then fine, but to say brosnan is a bad one when goldeneye did wonders for the franchise is ridiculous.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2010 02:16 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Mr Parker is always like that....

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2010 02:21 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
God

Originally posted by -Pr-

brosnan has more range as an actor. that's been shown in the crazy amount of roles he's had that he's had to adapt to.

he's also 15 years older than Craig, and could never do the stunts Craig did in CR.

if people think craig is a better bond, then fine, but to say brosnan is a bad one when goldeneye did wonders for the franchise is ridiculous.

I am glad to see that there is someone on here talking some sense. GoldenEye rejuvenated the franchise after such a long lay-off and will always bee one of the bet films in the franchise.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2010 02:43 AM
003 is currently offline Click here to Send 003 a Private Message Find more posts by 003 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starmaker
Strange

I would have to say that Brosnan is better as his acting range is far greater than that of Daniel Craig.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2010 02:01 PM
Starmaker is currently offline Click here to Send Starmaker a Private Message Find more posts by Starmaker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

are you forgetting that the Reason they gave Brosnan for not bringing him back as Bond was they said he was too old? that was complete B.S.They were just trying to keep from hurting his feelings that he was doing a bad job as Bond.Roger Moore was FAR older than Brosnan was when he decided to hang it up as Bond and go out on his own terms and Connery was a geezer when they brought him back as Bond in Never Say Never Again.Even with his toupee on you could see he looked far older than Brosnan did when Brosnan thanfully was told to leave as Bond. laughing

Here is that link that proves this guy talks shit that fans were not outraged like he claims them to be when Craig took over.

some people only see what they want to see though so i doubt he ever read it.

why dont you ask HIM where HIS evidence is that Craig couldnt act to save his life and is a horrible actor and all that B.S crap he keeps sprouting off just cause he hates it that Craig replaced Brosnan? roll eyes (sarcastic)

the evidence is right here and black and white that most Bond fans contrary to what he keeps falsey rambling on that they were outraged about Brosnan leaving is pure B.S,

http://www.cinematical.com

Like the link so accurately says,there WASN'T a huge outcry of opposition from most Bond fans when Brosnan left and craig took over. roll eyes (sarcastic) that is a non biased magazine that is reporting that.

Last edited by Mr Parker on Jul 23rd, 2010 at 05:25 PM

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2010 05:15 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Im not the only that has noticed this guy is trolling either..

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f65/t534842.html

as you can see from how he replies to everybody,he attacks everybodys opinions.Telling me I dont know nothing at all about acting if I like Craig as an actor. roll eyes (sarcastic) He also shows he is clueless in everything he mentions including everything he says about Brosan, laughing in the fact here he is saying that I like Wright as an actor when I NEVER said I liked Wright. laughing I dont even know who Wright is as a a matter of fact. laughing evidence this guy makes things up.

like alpha said so well,he is just posting to get a rise out of people.

Last edited by Mr Parker on Jul 23rd, 2010 at 05:47 PM

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2010 05:32 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

weak argument. Goldeneye had such an amazing script to it,of course it made Bond fans love that movie.Heck it made even Brosnan haters such as myself love the movie because of that. laughing Im only going by what I have seen of everything that I have ever seen Brosnan do.I remember him in Remingten Steel because my parents used to watch the show so I saw a few episodes of it and he was just HORRIBLE in that show. When I saw him as Bond in all the Bond movies,nothing changed,same old Brosnan.horrible acting still.

For instance in Goldeneye since you mention that movie,I have seen that one quite a few times.would have seen it even more by now if even Craig or Dalton was in it.He says to that girl in bed-No more foreplay. That line SHOULD be funny but because of Brosnan's weak delivery,its NOT!!! Moore and Connery would have had me rolling in the chair.same as Craig and Dalton Im sure. His acting as Bond doesnt even come close to those guys.

Brosnan may have been good in other movies,but as Bond he was bad.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2010 06:00 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

weak argument. Goldeneye had such an amazing script to it,of course it made Bond fans love that movie.Heck it made even Brosnan haters such as myself love the movie because of that. laughing Im only going by what I have seen of everything that I have ever seen Brosnan do.I remember him in Remingten Steel because my parents used to watch the show so I saw a few episodes of it and he was just HORRIBLE in that show. When I saw him as Bond in all the Bond movies,nothing changed,same old Brosnan.horrible acting still.

For instance in Goldeneye since you mention that movie,I have seen that one quite a few times.would have seen it even more by now if even Craig or Dalton was in it.He says to that girl in bed-No more foreplay. That line SHOULD be funny but because of Brosnan's weak delivery,its NOT!!! Moore and Connery would have had me rolling in the chair.same as Craig and Dalton Im sure. His acting as Bond doesnt even come close to those guys.

Brosnan may have been good in other movies,but as Bond he was bad.

no weaker than your rant.

a great script isn't shit without actors to put it in to effect. the fact that you say the script is what made the movie just proves you hate brosnan.

brosnan had charm as bond. the way you can't see that amazes me...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2010 06:13 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

no weaker than your rant.

a great script isn't shit without actors to put it in to effect. the fact that you say the script is what made the movie just proves you hate brosnan.

brosnan had charm as bond. the way you can't see that amazes me...

totally wrong.I have seen many films were a great script overcame a horrible actor,he had a good supporting cast around him and great special effects and a good story.as always,you ignore points brought up about how his line deliverys are horrible.again as I just proved,other people saw it on that thread that he cant stand to see Brosnan criticized.you can ignore it all you want,but the facts are right there and black and white on that thread that he just posts to get a rise out of people.Im not going to take the bait anymore.

again the FACTS are most Bond fans did not care when Brosnan left as that link clearly proves.you can choose to ignore it like he does.I dont care because its right there in black and white.

Last edited by Mr Parker on Jul 23rd, 2010 at 06:29 PM

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2010 06:27 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

totally wrong.I have seen many films were a great script overcame a horrible actor,he had a good supporting cast around him and great special effects and a good story.as always,you ignore points brought up about how his line deliverys are horrible.again as I just proved,other people saw it on that thread that he cant stand to see Brosnan criticized.you can ignore it all you want,but the facts are right there and black and white on that thread that he just posts to get a rise out of people.Im not going to take the bait anymore.

again the FACTS are most Bond fans did not care when Brosnan left as that link clearly proves.you can choose to ignore it like he does.I dont care because its right there in black and white.

yes, attack me while claiming that your opinions are "facts".

not working.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2010 06:46 PM
Mr Parker

oh and it doesnt look like I posted the right link of that non biased news source that proves most Bond fans did not care when Brosnan was FORCED out. big grin I love how you DODGED those points also I gave earlier the B.S reason they gave Brosnan for not wanting him back of being too old for the part which again was B.S. in the fact Moore was older than he was and Connery looked a lot older than Brosnan when HE was brought back which is proof they were tired of Brosnan. laughing

again here is the right link that talks about the truth that most Brosnan fans did not care when he was let go below.

for some reason,the one i provided before wont go to the article on Brosnan so here is the link to that thread where I posted before.its in my second to late post on that page.all there in black and white

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...mp;pagenumber=4

right there saying there wasnt a huge fan opposition or outcry to him being replaced.the truth hurts him though and he ignored it.

Last edited by Mr Parker on Jul 23rd, 2010 at 07:16 PM

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2010 07:07 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

oh and it doesnt look like I posted the right link of that non biased news source that proves most Bond fans did not care when Brosnan was FORCED out. big grin I love how you DODGED those points also I gave earlier the B.S reason they gave Brosnan for not wanting him back of being too old for the part which again was B.S. in the fact Moore was older than he was and Connery looked a lot older than Brosnan when HE was brought back which is proof they were tired of Brosnan. laughing

again here is the right link that talks about the truth that most Brosnan fans did not care when he was let go below.

http://www.cinematical.com/2010/06/...mes-bond-again/

FACT: Brosnan was critically acclaimed as Bond in Goldeneye.

FACT: The movie was incredibly successful.

If you had a point that wasn't filled with unrestrained, unnatural hatred, then maybe i would reply.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2010 07:12 PM
Mr Parker

FACT- you CANT cant get around,there wasnt a huge outcry of fan opposition to Craig replacing Brosnan as Bond.those were not my words those were from a non biased magazine.period,end of story.I know Im done.Like I said,its all there in black in white in that link. big grin

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2010 07:20 PM
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

Brosnan was fine as Bond, just after Goldeneye he was given pretty mediocre films to work with and probably one of the worse in the series, Die Another Day.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2010 08:49 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Thats exactly how I would put it below as far as the Bond actors go.

Darth Martin

I wouldn't know if Brosnan is a good actor or not because I'm not too familiar with him outside of the four Bond films he's done. However, he is the worst 007 for me. It's not that he's horrible, it's just that the other 5 are better than him......and he's not all that close.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2010 09:16 PM
God

FACT: Brosnan was critically acclaimed as Bond in Goldeneye.

FACT: The movie was incredibly successful.

If you had a point that wasn't filled with unrestrained, unnatural hatred, then maybe i would reply.

You won't win against this guy Parker. it seems he cannot see reason.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2010 10:30 PM
003 is currently offline Click here to Send 003 a Private Message Find more posts by 003 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sgt.Shakedown
Wannabe

Pierce Brosnan was a far better Bond than Daniel Craig. As far as I am concerned Craig is too bland for the role and he doesn't have the skill to pull the character off.

Sig and avatar by Scythe.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2010 11:05 PM
Sgt.Shakedown is currently offline Click here to Send Sgt.Shakedown a Private Message Find more posts by Sgt.Shakedown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AthenasTrgrFngr
Don't wanna die...

craig sucks. erm

he has NO charisma or charm at all. hes not attractive in the least

Old Post Jul 24th, 2010 07:51 PM
AthenasTrgrFngr is currently offline Click here to Send AthenasTrgrFngr a Private Message Find more posts by AthenasTrgrFngr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

FACT- you CANT cant get around,there wasnt a huge outcry of fan opposition to Craig replacing Brosnan as Bond.those were not my words those were from a non biased magazine.period,end of story.I know Im done.Like I said,its all there in black in white in that link. big grin

the lack of outcry was because die another day was a pile of shit, and brosnan was too old to do another one.

just because you try to twist it in to something else doesn't make it so.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jul 25th, 2010 12:50 AM