KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » We Are The Night: (Sign Up and OOC. Original/Buffy/Angel/Twilight Crossover!!!)

We Are The Night: (Sign Up and OOC. Original/Buffy/Angel/Twilight Crossover!!!)
Started by: TxG

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Samurai100

pic didnt appear

Attachment: samurai_spirit_5_slasher_by_ar.jpg
This has been downloaded 76 time(s).

Old Post Aug 4th, 2010 03:38 PM
Samurai100 is currently offline Click here to Send Samurai100 a Private Message Find more posts by Samurai100 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Nice character samurai. You left out the attribute stats that is attached to the character sheet, txg said if its a vampire or demon,slayer or werecreatures you get 20 points to distribute between physical and mental.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2010 04:22 PM
Boudecia is currently offline Click here to Send Boudecia a Private Message Find more posts by Boudecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Name: Ashmora Risk
Alias/Nickname/Codename: Ash
Race/Breed: (what kind are you vamp/human etc) Vampire
Height: 5,5
Weight: 110
Personality: she is cold to most and appears hateful but doesn't go out of her way to make trouble for anyone.
Abilities: super strength able to left 10 tons over her head with little effort.
Super speed is is able to sprint 200mph
Shadow meld she is able to bend into the shadows around her becoming invisible for short periods of time

Weapons: she is skilled with many weapons but lately shes been seen carrying two silver kodachi
Bio/History: add in rp
Appearance: see pic
<DICE STATS!! 15 POINTS TO START WITH can win more and level up during the rp - distribute them wisely....> you said vamps and wolves can have 20 right

<Physical Attributes>

Strength: 7
Dexterity: 4
Constitution: 2

<Mental Attributes>

Intelligence 2
Perception 2
Willpower 3

( i really dont understand how this works like if u have 0 intel is ur character dumb or is its magic use low?)

Attachment: realtifa.jpg
This has been downloaded 66 time(s).

Last edited by starryknight on Aug 4th, 2010 at 05:14 PM

Old Post Aug 4th, 2010 05:09 PM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ambosine

I think it just a way of breaing down different strengths between physical and mental strategy. 0 onwards or low would be an adverage everyday human. Or whether you have low magic power, a witch for example would be higher in mental attributes than a slayer or vampire as they rely on their given strength and so on. Stats like these you would see in a rpg game and has you overcome obstacles or deal with a situation you power up after that level or round. I will post my character later xd

Old Post Aug 4th, 2010 05:33 PM
Ambosine is currently offline Click here to Send Ambosine a Private Message Find more posts by Ambosine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

i think i made my character too fast and too strong so if u guys need me too change it i can big grin

Old Post Aug 4th, 2010 05:40 PM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ambosine

You character is badass. You even did the attributes awesOme as well, I'm sure txg will agree and everyone else im sure think so as well big grin

Old Post Aug 4th, 2010 05:50 PM
Ambosine is currently offline Click here to Send Ambosine a Private Message Find more posts by Ambosine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

These characters are awesome XD

Check this out I made a video for this..It's a must see don't worry of you character is not featured yet I will be adding to it as more characters are made. watch it in full screen to get the full impact of the video and watch it all. XD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1zpXrbAFIY

Old Post Aug 4th, 2010 07:51 PM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

Hey peeps. I haven't been on here in a while. This Roleplay looks uber cool. Im not joining, but Ill be reading it. I was just wondering, if Buffy and her fellow slayers are in the roleplay as well as the vamps from Twilight, how is that going to work? I mean, the Twilight vamps have like marble-hard bodies and turn into blurs when they run. How would a slayer fend them off? Technically, a slayer, at least in Buffyverse, would own a vamp. But two worlds are colliding here. Im just concerned for the Buffy/Angel team.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Aug 4th, 2010 08:28 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Princess_Arya
Making chocolate eggs

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TxG

Check this out I made a video for this..It's a must see don't worry of you character is not featured yet I will be adding to it as more characters are made. watch it in full screen to get the full impact of the video and watch it all. XD

omg that is epic eek! I want my character featured in it lol.

Also can i be faith as well. I will do the attributes for it stick out tongue

The big O awesome it has your interest, I'm certain txg knows whats shes doing and there are like how many slayers now 1500 or so maybe more than that. in the comics and books there are dispatched all over the world.. Just cause theres twilight vamps in the mix who to say we gunna fight them we might be alligned with them to take on the chaos of all the dimensions/worlds going into one wink just my two cents

My Eragon Heart

Last edited by Princess_Arya on Aug 4th, 2010 at 09:24 PM

Old Post Aug 4th, 2010 09:20 PM
Princess_Arya is currently offline Click here to Send Princess_Arya a Private Message Find more posts by Princess_Arya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Princess_Arya
Making chocolate eggs

(please log in to view the image)

Name: Skye Turner
Alias/Nickname/Codename: none
Race/Breed: Human/Witch
Height: 5.9
Weight: slim build
Personality: friendly,focused,well mannered, trustworthy, bubbly, kind
Abilities: defensive magic, astral projection, can levitate. some low telekinetic/telepathic abilities she has a long way to go.
Weapons: stakes, spellbooks, flask of holy water. silver cross around her neck. and a wrist amulet to ward off evil spirits/possestion spells
Skills: not a strong fighter in the physical sense but a good kick in the lower region always a handy old school trick
Bio/History: a part of a coven of witches on Buffys team will be revealed

<Physical Attributes> i get 15 cause I'm a human/witch

Strength: 1
Dexterity: 1
Constitution: 1

<Mental Attributes>

Intelligence 4
Perception 5
Willpower 3

Faith's Stats slayer 20 points

<Physical Attributes>

<Mental Attributes>

Intelligence 2
Perception 2
Willpower 3

My Eragon Heart

Old Post Aug 4th, 2010 10:04 PM
Princess_Arya is currently offline Click here to Send Princess_Arya a Private Message Find more posts by Princess_Arya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lime
Citrus Flavour

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TxG

you never cease to amaze me. your are so talented and a dedicated roleplayer btw i love this vid it's epic big grin

gotta make my character i want to be in the vid Happy Dance

Old Post Aug 4th, 2010 10:26 PM
Lime is currently offline Click here to Send Lime a Private Message Find more posts by Lime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lime
Citrus Flavour

I'll take Illyria from angel

<Physical Attributes>

Strength: 9
Dexterity: 3

<Mental Attributes>

Intelligence 2
Perception 2
Willpower 2

and alice cullen from twilight someone has to make one i guess stick out tongue

<Physical Attributes>

Dexterity: 5
Constitution: 3

<Mental Attributes>

Intelligence 1
Perception 2
Willpower 2

will make created ones later smile

Old Post Aug 4th, 2010 11:11 PM
Lime is currently offline Click here to Send Lime a Private Message Find more posts by Lime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

That vid is sik happy

heres Gwen Raidens stats

<Physical Attributes>

Strength: 1
Dexterity: 2
Constitution: 1

<Mental Attributes>

Intelligence 7
Perception 5
Willpower 4

Old Post Aug 4th, 2010 11:26 PM
Boudecia is currently offline Click here to Send Boudecia a Private Message Find more posts by Boudecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

damn i was going claim alice oh wells stick out tongue
going to post a new character later big grin

Old Post Aug 4th, 2010 11:43 PM
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Name: Noctis Lucius

Alias/Nickname/Codename: Noc

Race/Breed: (what kind are you vamp/human etc) slayer

Height: 5'10

Weight: ( slim, medium, muscular, large etc) medium

Personality: Restless, friendly

Abilities: Enhanced speed. Known to be faster than most vamps and werewolves. Expert swordsman skills. Exceptional vision at night.

Weapons: ( I'm talking swords,stakes,bow guns,crossbows,shit like that!) 3 swords - Azure Blade, Crimson Blade, Golden Blade.

Skills: Dual Weild - can use ability Hasing Dance where he does 8 speedy attacks, Triple Weild - Storm Grind ability where he uses exceptional speed to vanish and attack numerous times.

Bio/History: ( you can add into the rp if you wish..so long as you do) Adding to the rp: in the rp

Appearance: ( can describe or show a pic)(please log in to view the image)

<DICE STATS!! 15 POINTS TO START WITH can win more and level up during the rp - distribute them wisely....>

<Physical Attributes>

Strength: 8

<Mental Attributes>

Intelligence: 2
Perception: 2
Willpower: 3

Thank to TxG

Old Post Aug 5th, 2010 12:06 AM
WingBlade is currently offline Click here to Send WingBlade a Private Message Find more posts by WingBlade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silenthawk
Into the darkness

I'll take Jacob Black from twilight

<Physical Attributes>

Dexterity: 5
Constitution: 4

<Mental Attributes>

Intelligence 1
Perception 2
Willpower 1

see what other character are left before taking another from whether buffy/angel/twilight

I'll make my own characters later

TxG your wicked awesome

What will happen to your children when Mummy's gone the same way as Freddie?"

Old Post Aug 5th, 2010 12:08 AM
silenthawk is currently offline Click here to Send silenthawk a Private Message Find more posts by silenthawk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

Damn - my char's looking weak without his extra 5 points! stick out tongue
I might change them now and forget the quick upgrade thing smile

stats
Normal
<Physical Attributes>

Strength: 2

<Mental Attributes>

Intelligence 3
Perception 3
Willpower 3

vampire
<Physical Attributes>

Strength: 4
Constitution: 4

<Mental Attributes>

Intelligence 2
Perception 3
Willpower 3

werewolf
<Physical Attributes>

Strength: 8
Constitution: 5

<Mental Attributes>

Intelligence 1
Perception 2
Willpower 2

there wink

Old Post Aug 5th, 2010 01:50 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ok i have a question. How do we level up exactly?

Thank to TxG

Old Post Aug 5th, 2010 02:07 AM
WingBlade is currently offline Click here to Send WingBlade a Private Message Find more posts by WingBlade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

Apparently - you kick someone's ass, then you get point depending on how you beat them.
Say, if you beat them into the ground, you'd get more points in strength, but if you outsmarted them, you'd get point in intelligence..

Or something like that stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 5th, 2010 02:10 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

hunter gots 21 pts ><

Old Post Aug 5th, 2010 02:23 AM