KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Hero High 3: A New World (Reg and OOC)

Hero High 3: A New World (Reg and OOC)
Started by: The Big O

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (118): « First ... « 116 117 [118]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

Lol. I love and missed you guys too. I might join up later. I'm starting a second job in the morning so I'll see if I can fit KMC into both jobs, family,church,friends and Champions.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2012 11:57 PM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

SHAAAAL!

I really hope you can get back into it! smile

Old Post Sep 10th, 2012 01:52 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lt_Champion
fragile, handle with care

Oh God this came back finally? I would rejoin but I dont have internet anymore sad sorry guys.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2012 04:34 AM
Lt_Champion is currently offline Click here to Send Lt_Champion a Private Message Find more posts by Lt_Champion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

Turning Hero High into a game! big grin

Check it out - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErXkSyUjNKg

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2013 01:08 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

OMG Mel you still alive!!! I thought 12/21/12 got you likethe rest of kmc rp forums!! Anyways how have you been, and of coarse im gonna watch your video. big grin

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2013 05:39 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

Yep... I live. big grin

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2013 06:23 AM
starryknight

That's good, unless you put all you chips in on the world ending hehe. I just got done watching your game, gotta say it was pretty cool, I always wanted to read HH1 but I'm far to lazy to read it so I hope you upload more and hopefully you get to HH2 and I get to see Sam and Zero. big grin

It's too bad things didn't work out here, I really like things here and all the peeps. Actually Samantha and Zero are my two favorite characters I've made so it's kinda sad I wont get to play with them, oh well can't dwell on the past, right? Anyways keep up the good work and I'll diffidently keep a look out for your next vid.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2013 06:31 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

I wouldn't recommend reading HH1 - Its huge mess. stick out tongue
But thanks. The game is gonna cover 1-3, and I'm eventually gonna write aftermath as a short novel, with O's permission of course. wink

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2013 03:52 AM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Good job, Mel. Watching that got me into wanting to see things try and pick back up. Which is terrible, since I'm not sure anyone is still around, much less myself.

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Jan 24th, 2013 11:33 PM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Very interesting.

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Jan 25th, 2013 01:36 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

OMG so cool and your using a program i use to make RPG's

~Decretum~

Old Post Feb 16th, 2013 03:29 PM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§ilenda
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hmm.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2013 09:04 AM
§ilenda is currently offline Click here to Send §ilenda a Private Message Find more posts by §ilenda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Hmmmmm?

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Feb 19th, 2013 09:06 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

Dafuq? stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 19th, 2013 09:21 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

how goes the video game?

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Old Post Mar 26th, 2013 06:54 AM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

It isn't. I've put it on hiatus until the end of the uni year. erm
On the plus side, I'm working on the Aftermath novel. Much less time consuming.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2013 07:58 AM