KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Hero High 3: A New World (Reg and OOC)

Hero High 3: A New World (Reg and OOC)
Started by: The Big O

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (118): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Can't wait for this to begin. happy

Let's make sure this RP lasts.

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2010 09:30 PM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

I already did that last time Big O is aware of what he does and he approved him

~Decretum~

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2010 10:39 PM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

It's a new roleplay, though. Or is this roleplay only for those who were part of the last one?

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2010 10:41 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

its a sequel which includes old characters and new ones I believe

~Decretum~

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2010 10:43 PM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

You're missing the point. Just because you explained it in the old roleplay, doesn't mean you shouldn't here. There will be new players, and the least you can do for these people is post a link to your old description of the powers.

You can't expect people to dive into the old thread for information they should be given here.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2010 10:58 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

no in the last thread I had a pm chat with Big O the only difference with my character is he got rid of one power which makes him weaker this is exactly how i did this profile last time

which i think makes him a good character so until i hear otherwise with Big O then i will change it

~Decretum~

Last edited by Hitosu Moriko on Sep 23rd, 2010 at 11:12 PM

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2010 11:09 PM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Don't you think it would be good for the rest of the roleplayers to know how your powers work? Because your current list isn't at all descriptive. Interaction would be easier if the roleplayer knows what each power means. The concept behind each power.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2010 11:42 PM
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

I'll do it when i finish my health project big grin

~Decretum~

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2010 11:47 PM
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

sorry hito i think shes right you should help out the new people it's only right. Treat others how you would like to to be treated. you know if you where new to HH you would like an exact define of his powers.

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG TxG

Old Post Sep 24th, 2010 12:00 AM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

^ I'm with Domo.

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2010 12:11 AM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Regelion1
sorry hito i think shes right you should help out the new people it's only right. Treat others how you would like to to be treated. you know if you where new to HH you would like an exact define of his powers.
I said after my health profile sheesh i didn't say i wasn't going to do it at all

~Decretum~

Old Post Sep 24th, 2010 12:31 AM
DangerousBeauty

cant we all just get along?

Old Post Sep 24th, 2010 01:06 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

Nah - it's sudden tradition for everyone to snap at each other when OOC. erm

Old Post Sep 24th, 2010 01:08 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lt_Champion
fragile, handle with care

Can I get critiques on something Im doing for school, please I need the most honest critiques possible, its a logo design based off old manuscripts, ill explain more if Its okay to post the picture and get honest feedback as harsh and honest as need be.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2010 01:26 AM
Lt_Champion is currently offline Click here to Send Lt_Champion a Private Message Find more posts by Lt_Champion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Originally posted by MadMel
Nah - it's sudden tradition for everyone to snap at each other when OOC. erm

ive obviously been away for too long.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2010 01:42 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

Maybe. erm
Just try ignoring it as much as you can. stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 24th, 2010 01:47 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

thats gonna be hard stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 24th, 2010 01:56 AM
Lt_Champion
fragile, handle with care

no one answered me

Old Post Sep 24th, 2010 02:08 AM
Lt_Champion is currently offline Click here to Send Lt_Champion a Private Message Find more posts by Lt_Champion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Originally posted by Lt_Champion
no one answered me

ill have a look hun

Old Post Sep 24th, 2010 02:09 AM
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Originally posted by DangerousBeauty
thats gonna be hard stick out tongue
I'm sorry it seems to be bicker but i'm saying i'll do it later cause my health teacher is a B***H and regelion should know

And LT i want a lookie

~Decretum~

Old Post Sep 24th, 2010 02:12 AM