KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » which villains should the spider-man reboot have?

which villains should the spider-man reboot have?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Green Goblin 5 10.64%
Dock Ock 3 6.38%
Venom 3 6.38%
Sandman 1 2.13%
Electro 7 14.89%
Kraven 6 12.77%
Mysterio 4 8.51%
Vulture 5 10.64%
THe Lizard 10 21.28%
Other (Say who in a post) 3 6.38%
Total: 22 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Started by: original spawn

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
original spawn

Question which villains should the spider-man reboot have?

You choose.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2010 10:04 PM
original spawn is currently offline Click here to Send original spawn a Private Message Find more posts by original spawn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Electro would be an interesting choice imo. Also id like to see a short fight with tank-like Rhino in the middle of the movie.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2010 01:55 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

(please log in to view the image)

--
There would be no sequel.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2010 05:14 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
original spawn

In the first i would have the vulture and mysterio as secondary villain.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2010 07:02 PM
original spawn is currently offline Click here to Send original spawn a Private Message Find more posts by original spawn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Rhythmic

quote: (post)
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
(please log in to view the image)

--
There would be no sequel.

Yeah, it wouldn't get a sequel, since Madman wouldn't even be in the first.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2010 02:22 AM
Mr. Rhythmic is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Rhythmic a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Rhythmic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Rhythmic

I'd love to see ALL of them, to be honest. But I think that pulling from Spidey's extended rogues gallery would be interesting. For example, I'd love to see Shocker and Swarm show up at some point.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2010 02:44 AM
Mr. Rhythmic is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Rhythmic a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Rhythmic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mikeydude
Cleveland is the Reason.

I think if they had Kraven be a back up and have it where it showed him killing kraven then it would deffnately be great.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2010 04:59 PM
mikeydude is currently offline Click here to Send mikeydude a Private Message Find more posts by mikeydude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rem92

electro... with shocker as the .. secondary villian.. it would really suck if they go with the green goblin again.. dude green goblin sucks!! xD

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2010 11:29 PM
rem92 is currently offline Click here to Send rem92 a Private Message Find more posts by rem92 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rem92

it'd be awesome too to the a chapter maybe in the second movie of the rebot, about when spidey gets 6 arms.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2010 11:30 PM
rem92 is currently offline Click here to Send rem92 a Private Message Find more posts by rem92 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

The Lizard needs to be the villain, played by Dylan Baker.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2010 01:17 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Originally posted by Impediment
The Lizard needs to be the villain, played by Dylan Baker.
Never seen the guy but must be one ugly SOB if you want him to play the Lizard.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2010 08:29 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spideySAVAGE
PantySoaker Extraordinair

since its a reboot, its startin from the beginning. spidey's first encounters. lizard (connors) and goblin (Osborn) would fit in the first movie. venom in the second (entire sinister six as secondaries, setting up next sequel) and then the sinister six..

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2011 05:54 PM
spideySAVAGE is currently offline Click here to Send spideySAVAGE a Private Message Find more posts by spideySAVAGE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Rhythmic

Well, I thought about it, and the best answer for me would be Electro.

quote:
No freak creature like the Lizard for your first villain. You need an accidental supervillain to balance out the accidental superhero, so get someone who gets his powers in a freak accident like Peter, but uses them for personal gain. The first villain that comes to mind for me is Electro. Electro in the comics is the definition of a loser thats power goes to his head, but he never learns responsibility. Then in the sequel, you introduce the evolution of supervillains by bringing in criminal masterminds (possible reintroduction for the Green Goblin or Dr. Octopus), and then later take on more "out there" foes such as Venom, Rhino, and Sandman.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2011 08:18 PM
Mr. Rhythmic

Originally posted by rem92
electro... with shocker as the .. secondary villian.. it would really suck if they go with the green goblin again.. dude green goblin sucks!! xD

The Green Goblin is the best Spider-Man villain of all time.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2011 08:19 PM
SamZED

But he's been done. They should just have Osborn and develop him as a GG in the 3d movie or something.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2011 08:53 AM
General_Iroh
White Guy

Originally posted by SamZED
But he's been done. They should just have Osborn and develop him as a GG in the 3d movie or something.

Yeah GG definitely shouldn't be first movie again. I'd personally like to see The Lizard, but I could see Mysterio and Kraven being awesome as well.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2011 03:44 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

Green Goblin, Kraven (but not in the first movie), Doctor Octopus

Old Post Jan 28th, 2011 04:02 AM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

Green Goblin and Doc ock seriously? We've seen both of them and lets face it the performances by Molina and Dafoe were awesome, they're going to be crazy hard to top, the last thing I want to see is a spidey villain we've already seen played by an actor that doesn't live up to their past incarnation.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2011 05:37 PM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KCJ506

No goblins until the second or third movie. This previous trilogy was all about them. We need something fresh and something new.

I will say that if they ever intend on using Venom again they should take notes from Spectacular Spider-man. That was a good portrayal of Venom. Even better than the comics.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2011 11:21 AM
KCJ506 is currently offline Click here to Send KCJ506 a Private Message Find more posts by KCJ506 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lordmegatron1
Bringer of chaos

Nah, what they need to do is pull off shit from the Venom Vs. Carnage series. Now a Spidey Movie where it's an effin' triple threat would truly be kick-ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

big grin

Old Post Sep 4th, 2011 04:18 AM
lordmegatron1 is currently offline Click here to Send lordmegatron1 a Private Message Find more posts by lordmegatron1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote