KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Destiny Orb (REG AND OOC)

Destiny Orb (REG AND OOC)
Started by: Regelion1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (44): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Matthias Fenris
patriarch of the brood..

mini scythe is called a kama.. (dont mean to be rude, im just big on weapons)

Old Post Oct 19th, 2010 10:06 PM
Matthias Fenris is currently offline Click here to Send Matthias Fenris a Private Message Find more posts by Matthias Fenris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Name: Hitosu Moriko

orientation: Straight

alignment: Good

Height: 5,11

Weight: 187Lbs

Class: Gun Wielder

Appearance: (please log in to view the image)

Weapon(s) : (please log in to view the image)

Village: Tsuchi-Hanagakure

Orb(s) : Earth, Dark, And Light

special move with weapon and/or orb(s) :

(Basic Attacks)

Darkness End: A powerful combo of his guns allowing him to use all his guns dark bullets are shot

Light's Edge: A powerful A powerful combo of his guns allowing him to use all his guns dark bullets are shot

Boulder Bullets: Powerful earthly bullets made out of granite rubble

(Special moves) Pit of despair: A pit opening and smashing his opponent in the ground

Heaven V.S Hell: A powerful crossfire Hitosu's speed increases making him use both Dark and Light Bullets crossfire between his oponent

~Decretum~

Old Post Oct 20th, 2010 05:15 AM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bladewind

That one's mine. Gunner vs gunner.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2010 08:25 AM
Bladewind is currently offline Click here to Send Bladewind a Private Message Find more posts by Bladewind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bladewind
That one's mine. Gunner vs gunner.

Kadonae: "Psh... if you think that I will let you take my teammate to the grave you are mistaken... You'll die before you can even lay your finger on that trigger!"

Old Post Oct 20th, 2010 05:14 PM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

approved i will start the rp soon but hitosu you don't have to tell your basic moves just you special the basic moves are easy to discribe thats why but the whole reason for my wait is more people and i dont have internet any more so i use a phone so i will start soon and thanks matt for the word i didn't know i9t was called a kama thats cool

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG TxG

Old Post Oct 21st, 2010 05:37 PM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bladewind

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Phoenix3068
Kadonae: "Psh... if you think that I will let you take my teammate to the grave you are mistaken... You'll die before you can even lay your finger on that trigger!"

Good luck. You'll need it. wink

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2010 01:44 PM
Bladewind is currently offline Click here to Send Bladewind a Private Message Find more posts by Bladewind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

sorry that i have been making you guys wait for so long but ill start up soon. But it would be cool to get more people so if anything try to get friends or some others to join.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2010 09:42 PM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bladewind

Okay with me.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2010 08:43 AM
starryknight

Name: Davis

orientation: bi

alignment: Von Karma

Height: 6'0

Weight 165

Class: Heavy User

Appearance: (please log in to view the image)

Weapon(s) : (please log in to view the image)

Village: N/a

Orb(s) : Dark, Lighting, space

special move with weapon and/or orb(s) : (add name of attack and Description)
Dark Lightning: uses dark and lightning orb to make black lightning.
Darkness wave: uses dark and space orb to cover a large area and darkness.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2010 05:29 PM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Approved starry and starry when are you going to be my new wife lol rp marry me lol -_^

Old Post Oct 24th, 2010 10:02 PM
starryknight

0.o

Old Post Oct 24th, 2010 11:15 PM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matthias Fenris
patriarch of the brood..

are there multiple versions of the same type of orbs?

Old Post Oct 25th, 2010 06:39 AM
Matthias Fenris is currently offline Click here to Send Matthias Fenris a Private Message Find more posts by Matthias Fenris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Yeah, I was curious about that too.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2010 12:28 PM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

>.> Either way sense I was one of the first to join I say that I get the Orb/Orbs I want before anyone else.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2010 12:29 PM
Matthias Fenris
patriarch of the brood..

hah.. staked and claimed!

Old Post Oct 25th, 2010 12:30 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Matt will you be in this? :] do I get to run you through with my blade?

Old Post Oct 25th, 2010 12:45 PM
Matthias Fenris
patriarch of the brood..

*ahem* bow chicka bow wow...
and im not sure.. reg asked me to join, but im sort of iffy on it.. i gave him a maybe.. i wanna see how things develope a bit before jumping into it...

Old Post Oct 25th, 2010 12:47 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

well I'm looking forward to the start of the RP Reg so I can start owning some Von Karma arse :3

Old Post Oct 25th, 2010 01:05 PM
Matthias Fenris
patriarch of the brood..

my god, you're adorable... like a kitten with an smg and a rambo bandana..

Old Post Oct 25th, 2010 01:06 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

.... *is now in search of a picture like that for my new avatar*

Old Post Oct 25th, 2010 01:10 PM